Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedKurdistan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kurdistan
    Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 07:34

I was just kidding, ofcourse the turkmen will enjoy the same rights as every other citizens. But its funny though,  if it's true that the kurds have rights in turkey, whats so upsetting about saying that we will give the turkmen the same treatment? I think we both know... hehe

Because kurds have not enough  right, but It is changing. at  next month a lot kurdish television channel will open and Changing will continue.   not to thanks PKK but, Ozal and Erdogant

Ikurd I think you are complately out of reality, that producer  kurds at eastern turkey, Product nothing but problem.

Maybe you are not aware but at diyarbakr 70% of them has green card, and use turkey source  without giving back anything.

Main producer in Turkey is, Istanbul.  Where are you from? Absolutely not from Turkey.

And remember this consumers, feed your refuges at north Iraq..

I think before commenting  about Turkey, you should at least learn something about Turkey.Producer peeh, they cannot even product their doctors, state forcefully  sent doctors(Against human right) to this producers land.

It is not kurdish guilt not to produce much, but  accusing turks with consuming kurdish force, is complately stupidness.

Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 07:38
exodussian, their language is Iranian based, and i think has three(?) main divisions in dialect. zagros will know
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 07:41

they have  no three dialect, They have three different langauge. They cannot understand each other.

And zazas are  not kurd.They  were calling themself az zaza.

Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 07:55
i wasnt thinking of zaza, their closer to persian arent they? and yes languages not dialects
im thinkin
Kurmanji or Northern kurdish mainly in turkey
Southern Kurdish mainly in iran
Central kurdish or sorani in Iraq

according to ethnologue there is a 4th langauge called laki  in Iran which has a 78% lexical simliarity to luristani. From prevoius readings their is some overlap between the languages in that part of Iran if i remember right.

Edited by Leonidas
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 07:57
Ooh sorry, I am too much Turkey-centered.
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 08:07
ok, now we are both on the same wave length.

iKurd View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 09:05
mortaza

exactly, when the consumers tries to turn the producers into consumers (by force as in turkey) both lose.

Rape isn't, and will never ever be, equivalent to love - even if kemal ataturk is/was of a different opinion.
You can't force someone into "brotherhood", and history has proved that over and over again, but the turk still tries to do just that. Amazing.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 09:11

exactly, when the consumers tries to turn the producers into consumers (by force as in turkey) both lose.

what do you mean with this?  I dont know where did  you read this consumer-producer thing but It is only nonsense.

so helping kurdish refugees also count as rape?

Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 09:21
i kurd, talk in plain english and not in your own terminology
you will get no one understanding what you mean or at best misunderstanding.
iKurd View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 09:22
to help someone after youve smashed their society into pieces is more like giving some back. you see, it's not help, its paying back some of what you stole.

20 million kurds living, working, buying and selling in turkey gives turkey alot of money. It's kind of ironic that the kurds are forced to live in turkey and consequently we are forced to finance our oppressors. but for how long do you think this will work in a globalized world? Slavery is out of fashion, but for some ppl it takes more time to understand.
iKurd View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 09:34
"at  next month a lot kurdish television channel will open and Changing will continue. "

sweet, soon we may freely use our vocal organs!
Isn't that a huge concession and a great sign of humanism?
What's wrong with you ppl, can't you just admit that kemalism is a disaster and that you have to get rid of it, the sooner the better. Not only for the kurds but also for the turks themselves. It's called evolution.
Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 09:37

Originally posted by Leonidas

Guests, kurdish nationalism may be some sort of western influenced ethno-nationalism, but to think that it is completely artificial or merely alive due to some sort of western conspiracy is a little hard to belive.

true and false, Kurdish "nationalism" existed only in form of Islamic nationalism under the ottomans. They believed in the Umma, therefore, almost all the time they fought along side the ottomans against the Shia "apostates" of Iran. Also during World War I; the Ottoman Turks used religion to have Kurdish backing for their alleged atrocities against Armenian and Assyrian christians. Lets not forget resisting the European invasion.

Turkey is also a product of that same type of ethno-nationalism, so is that a part of the dis-unity your talking about? or what would you catergorise this?

this same "ethno-nationalism" (combined with Ottoman sponsored "Jihad") caused the Ottoman Kurds to committ atrocities against Assyrians. Its important to note that it was the Ottomans who encouraged it in the first place. I'm not sure if the West had anything to do with it at first.

Alot of today's problems exists because the kurds were not treated as cultural equals within their own country.

well for one being called "mountain turk" doesnt go well with Kurdi people. not that they are racist, but they definitly look for some recognition, atleast.

The present conflict which has 'Kurdistan' as its core is because of Western partition and divide and rule policies. The kurds of Ottomans were divided to 3 countries. The Kurds of Iran, however, were already part of Iran since centuries backs.

Edited by Alborz
"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 09:44

when  was  economy of kurds fine? how did kurd financed turkey, when they  were  living one of most poor place   of Turkey?

what type of slavery do you talking?  and where did you learn this nonsense?

by the way, are you a turkey  kurd? or iraqian one?

20 million kurds living, working, buying and selling in turkey gives turkey alot of money.

Only at some mind, not reality.what they take is more than they give.

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 09:48

sweet, soon we may freely use our vocal organs!
Isn't that a huge concession and a great sign of humanism?
What's wrong with you ppl, can't you just admit that kemalism is a disaster and that you have to get rid of it, the sooner the better. Not only for the kurds but also for the turks themselves. It's called evolution.

I am not saying it is much, but at least it is something, and remember kurdish situation is still better than other countries, except north raq, and I am not sure how long It will continue.

Every rights of kurds should be given. Sooner the better, but unfortunately It will  take time.

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 09:52

The present conflict which has 'Kurdistan' as its core is because of Western partition and divide and rule policies. The kurds of Ottomans were divided to 3 countries. The Kurds of Iran, however, were already part of Iran since centuries backs.

And they rebelled, arent they? what type of hypocracy is this?

The Kurds of Iran, however, were already part of Iran since centuries backs

So when did kurds of Turkey built their country? Position is same, except at past kurds of turkey were ally of Ottomans, but kurd of Iran was just conquered people.

Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 09:55

mortaza, im not sure why you got offended from what I said

the border between ottoman empire (now even turkey and iraq i think) and Iran was established since the 17th century.

Edited by Alborz
"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 09:58

Ismet Inn (or Ismet Pasa), Blent Ecevit, Turgut zal.

Thats all what i can some up for those who say "WE WHERE SLAVES OF TURKS...."

How many Kurds (or kurdish molla's) are in Irani government?

DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 10:00
Originally posted by Alborz

mortaza, im not sure why you got offended from what I said

the border between ottoman empire (now even turkey and iraq i think) and Iran was established since the 17th century.

Youre right about that, instead of being friends with Iranians we where and saw them as enemy's just because of their religion....
iKurd View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 10:19
morataz

kemalism is a stupid ideology, if we can agree on that we can agree on many things.

iKurd View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jan-2006 at 10:35

"How many Kurds (or kurdish molla's) are in Irani government?"

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>