Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Excavation of Bosnian Pyramids , 14 april 2006

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
theMacedonian View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote theMacedonian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Excavation of Bosnian Pyramids , 14 april 2006
    Posted: 14-Nov-2006 at 11:28

Very Very Very interesting!!!

All sus aside i dnt know what everyone has so much against this... whatever it is its ancient and it needs to be escivated...

We always hope for the best... like the people that wore looking for Troy ... they had no supp they had noone that belived in them but they still managed to find it... its in our human nature to Hope and I belive that this is the right way to aproach this site... Its Grand nomatter what it is.

I belive its a pyramid and there is no need for "nacionalistic" fighting and dispute over it. Its a pyramid, its in Bosnia and if its prooven its World Heritige...

Keep it going, I want a pyramid in the Balkans, Europe by mid 2007 Wink

...i mean its there but... prooven

By the way CONGRATS
Time is our ONLY witness.
!!!Слобода или Смрт!!!
Antishyster2 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Antishyster2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Nov-2006 at 23:50
With all of the information available about pyramids on the European Continent and throughout Egypt, as well as the ones in Mexico and South America, why is it so difficult to find someone interested in contacting me to assist, or at least inquire about this MEGA anomoly here in Rockwall (yes, there is an ancient Rock Wall buried in Texas) ???
We had a site online, but it has since been abandoned by the foundation.
I would like to find out as much as I can about the new findings in Bosnia.
Sandstone????
The rocks here resemble sandstone, with elements not found in America (supposedly), Titanium was one. We had a Geologist from University of Texas say it was built over 10 Billion years ago, but refused to put it on University Stationary.
We dug a trench over 150 feet long by 43 feet deep and found a serpentine structure that was laid out like it was made with bricks. Mortar and everything. Crystals on both the top and bottom course of rock with a real fine sand (Smaller than beach sand with no saline flavor).
So much to say, so very few interested in discovering the real truth.

Rick Donaldson
Royse City, Texas
Tske View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Tske Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2006 at 11:35
The problem is with the word Pyramid.
The original Egyptian word is Peremus. If we chage the word the neaning is destroyed. We can see this every-where. For exempe Osiris spelled incorectly. It is Ausar.
Ignoring facts is criminal
The Gypo View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote The Gypo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2006 at 01:13
could they be mounds of soil covered by slabs of hand cut stone; in the shape of a pyramid

lol, no, im not trying to diffuse this cause im egyptian...:P
Boreasi View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Boreasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2006 at 22:42
Be good or be gone.
Boreasi View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Boreasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2006 at 17:54
Yannis,

I sure did read your short post - more than once. The slogan  "all other sane people" and the word "hillarious" doesnt belong in a decent discussion. Unless the issue is sociology, psychology or - as many a sane person will add these days - contemporary politics... LOL

If you RE-read my former comments you'll see that I was adressing both content and style. Besides disaproving of the style I agreed to the first half, but disagreed to the last half of the content of your reply.

I agreed that;  1) The dating - of 12.000 yrs BP - is doubtful.
Though, I disagreed that;  2) the claim that this is a man-made pyramid still stands on  firm gound - as a hypothesis.

Then we have to let the investigations speak for themselves - as we may admire the sincere entusiasm and honest work these idealists seem to be doing. There are - to my knowledge - NOBODY that are at any risk of suffering from the works performed in the Bosnian hillsides these days - contrary to 12-15 years ago... We could apreciate that too. Whatever the final results may be - there are obviously much to learn from these hillsides - about a geographical and cultural centre of Europan history. 

A row of "sceptics" from the scientific society have been debunking Semir and his associates for carrying out this INVESTIGATION, regardless of their motives. You seem to follow their line - questioning their motives without any prior reason. Pulling out fame, attention and profitt - "for millions, billions and gazillions" - as a possible motive, is yet again a flavored indication.

Though, please let our personal ping-pong end here - and let the future of this thread focus on the results from Bosnia - and the professional analyzis' and comments - as they appear.  

It is still obvious that the "burdon of proof" now dwells with the sceptics. Semir & Co have established "posibility" beyond doubt. With their last results they are getting close to prove "probability" - as well. 

At the end of the day I have a problem understanding what could be wrong if these pyramids actually proved to be genuinly and completly man-made. What would be the problem if they even prove to be both bigger and older than - even - the Egyptian ones?!  Shouldn't Europe be  Clap and Big smile ?!

Edited by Boreasi - 04-Oct-2006 at 18:12
Be good or be gone.
Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Anton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2006 at 10:06
Here you are:

Originally posted by Yiannis

Neandertals.

Insane statement. Claiming that neandertals could built this pyramid is insane.

Edited by Anton - 04-Oct-2006 at 10:12
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2006 at 08:49
Yes, I object to the fact that instead of replying to the essence of my post you decided to fire away on the "tone" of it. Perhaps because you had nothing of essence to say. Now if you like to discuss further on my "tone" feel free to do it in PM.

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Anton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2006 at 08:15
Insane is also your tone in this topic. The accents you put. The irony. Any objections?
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2006 at 07:39
Originally posted by Boreasi

But using terms as "insane" for anyone claiming this to be a pyramid is not a language I would expect from a sane, sensible and objective observer. I certainly would not recomend that a sincere moderator in a serious discussion-forum keep attending to such exagerations.

Excuse me, but have you all bothered to actually read my post?

I said:

I don't suppose anyone rejects the idea that there're man-made structures on that hill, deriving from different historical eras.

What is being rejected by archaeologists (and all reasonably sane people) is the hilarious idea that this hill is a man-made pyramid, build 12,00 years ago!

It seems to me that you all agree to what I say, wrong? So this might be an important archaeological site which will become the symbol of Bosnia and will attract thousands/millions/gazillions of tourists.

What is insane, is the idea that this is a man-made pyramid, build 12,000 years ago by post ice-age food gatherers, as I clearly mentioned in my previous post. Any objections?

Edited by Yiannis - 04-Oct-2006 at 07:39

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Boreasi View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Boreasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2006 at 01:06
Yannis,

I agree that the dating is definitly up for discussion.

But using terms as "insane" for anyone claiming this to be a pyramid is not a language I would expect from a sane, sensible and objective observer. I certainly would not recomend that a sincere moderator in a serious discussion-forum keep attending to such exagerations.

---

Meanwhile we may ponder over the discovery of several insanely perfect stone-balls - from the same area. Here is one of them, together with a local entusiast named Semir Osmanogic;

Be good or be gone.
Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Anton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2006 at 19:24
In any case Osmanagic does a good job. Even if the whole construction is not human made but just tombs in natural mountain it will already be a tourist attraction thanks to PR made by him. It could be one of the symbols of the country. Why not?

Edited by Anton - 03-Oct-2006 at 19:28
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2006 at 18:15
And more people are starting to take it seriously, as anyone who is reasonbly sane should.  And BTW, there has been no official release of dating on the structure yet.  Only early conjecture from Osmanagic, who, thankfully, does not have anything to do with the excavating and site science.   
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Anton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2006 at 06:56
Meaning that not "all reasonably sane people"  reject this idea.
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2006 at 06:36
Originally posted by Anton

Not all reasonably sane people receive grants from Greek Ministry of Tourism Wink
 Meaning?  Confused  Wacko

Where does the Greek Ministry fit in?

Edited by Yiannis - 03-Oct-2006 at 07:26

Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Anton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2006 at 05:52
Not all reasonably sane people receive grants from Greek Ministry of Tourism Wink
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2006 at 03:35
Originally posted by Boreasi

Starts looking like man-made. By now I would suggest that the burden of proof are resting on the ones claiming this is done by "tectonic pressure" or "ice-time"...

I don't suppose anyone rejects the idea that there're man-made structures on that hill, deriving from different historical eras.

What is being rejected by archaeologists (and all reasonably sane people) is the hilarious idea that this hill is a man-made pyramid, build 12,00 years ago!

Boreasi View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Boreasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Oct-2006 at 22:10
Be good or be gone.
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2006 at 03:49
Neandertals.

arsenka View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote arsenka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2006 at 03:07
By who?
arsenka
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>