Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The American/Lebbonese, Helen!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The American/Lebbonese, Helen!
    Posted: 07-Jun-2010 at 17:12
Funny, the first initials mentioned were TGS!

Just don't mess with my Israel!

Or, with my Lebanese?

At least there used to be a Christian Lebanon?

Funny isn't it, Mississippi is just full of them!

This woman, however, has been "nuts" for many years!

If "she" had been a "he", then "he" would have been run out of the "Press Club", many years ago! Much less, allowed into the interview room of any president!

Sorry women of the world, you have not lost a spokesperson! You have only lost a "nut!" Be glad!

Regards,

You are just too young to know!

Edited by opuslola - 07-Jun-2010 at 17:17
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2010 at 16:13
If she was brain did she wouldn't be able to function at all, she'd be a vegetable, as would I, and the fact that I have been posting on here for months, and that fact that she's still very much alive, is testament to the fact that I am indeed not brain dead.

Look up brain death in Wikipedia for more information.
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2010 at 16:06
She has been brain dead for twenty years, how about you?
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2010 at 16:04
One of the few journalists out there who actually does her job, and guess what? Shes forced into retirement for saying that the Israeli's should get out of Palestine. What a shame, are we living in the United States of Israel? Sure seems like that some times.

For those of you who don't know who she is, this woman that Opuslola calls a "bitch" was a pioneer for women and a very respected author and journalist.

Helen Thomas (born August 4, 1920) is an American author and a former news service reporter, Hearst Newspapers columnist,[2] and member of the White House Press Corps. She served for fifty-seven years as a correspondent and, later, White House bureau chief for United Press International (UPI). Thomas covered every president of the United States since the later years of the Eisenhower administration, coming to the forefront with John F. Kennedy. She was the first female officer of the National Press Club, the first female member and president of the White House Correspondents Association, and, in 1975, the first female member of the Gridiron Club. She has written five books; her latest with co-author Craig Crawford is Listen Up, Mr. President: Everything You Always Wanted Your President to Know and Do.

She was forced into retirement for the following reason:

On May 27, 2010, outside a White House Jewish heritage event, Rabbi David Nesenoff asked if Thomas had any comments on Israel. Thomas replied, "Tell them to get the hell out of Palestine... Remember, these people are occupied, and it's their land."[14] She was then asked where the Israelis should go, to which she replied: "they should go home" to "Poland, Germany,... America and everywhere else."[15][16]

So if you support the Palestinian cause in any way and you want the Israeli's to end their occupation of Palestine, you may lose your job, be careful, the Israeli's evidently have more power in this country than our own government.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 07-Jun-2010 at 16:19
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2010 at 15:52
Will any one here bemone the "retirement" of the "bitch" called Helen Thomas?

To me, she has been brain dead for at least 20 years!

Good riddence!

RIP Helen!

I am just glad that I no longer have to see Presidents and other administration speakers, have to make any response to your racist self!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123