Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ancient Anatolian Peoples

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ancient Anatolian Peoples
    Posted: 21-Jul-2005 at 12:54

Originally posted by Maju

I made good friendship with a couple of Kurds I met at Istanbul... they admitted they were Kurds but didn't dare to speak on the issue on fear of repression (I can only imagine).

I had the same experience when I went in '96 and '98. 

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2005 at 12:47

Dirty talk? Shi*. You go and commit suicide idiot, that's the best thing you can provide and contribute to the world heritage.

We know Kurds more than you in Sweden, we live, talk, share things with them. What do YOU know abut Kurds and our opinions about them huh? You think PKK is the general view or action of Kurds, we oppress Kurds etc. That is nothing but being over extremely ignorant...

The problem is you! Turks and nothing else... You guys are soooo brainwashed that you protect a regime that is built by oppression, kemalism and fascism!!

I see your brain is STILL WET that it makes short circuits. Just get a life mullah...

Kenaney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Kenaney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2005 at 11:22

QUOTE=Cent]Well, look at the others, how they write, there aren't many kurds in this forum, and the turks talk their dirty talk all the time... And everyone seems to accept it.[/QUOTE]

Wich dirty talk, and who did accept it?

If you want ill post here all the dirty talks about Turks in this forum, thats gonna be 4-5 pages.

OUT OF LIMIT
Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Suspended

Quote Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2005 at 11:07
Originally posted by Cent

Well, look at the others, how they write, there aren't many kurds in this forum, and the turks talk their dirty talk all the time... And everyone seems to accept it.

We have made a breakthrough. This has been on everybody's mind, but nobody wanted to be the first one to say it.
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2005 at 09:54

I made good friendship with a couple of Kurds I met at Istanbul... they admitted they were Kurds but didn't dare to speak on the issue on fear of repression (I can only imagine).

Maju  for political  prisoner, you should  not look for leyla zana.

our president also went to prison.

It is last step before becoming president.

Ionian View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ionian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2005 at 09:46
i agree

Well, look at the others, how they write, there aren't many kurds in this forum, and the turks talk their dirty talk all the time... And everyone seems to accept it.
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 18:19
Thank you Maju, who is telling the truth about the kurdish situation in Turkey!
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 17:16
Originally posted by Alparslan

There are rules in all parliaments. In Turkey the official language of the state is Turkish and Turkish is spoken in the parliament.

I think you are talking about the Leyla Zana case. She came and prayed to be a member of the parlaiment in Kurdish. The rules and procedures are written in laws. There are also some official procedures. Anyone can NOT act according to her/his wishes in the parliament or in the street or in the plane.

MOREOVER Leyla Zana had come to pray carrying PKK (a terrorist organization) colors. She was willing to enter into prison and she get it (...)

Kurdish colors, the Kurdish flag are not the monopoly of any organization. Leyla Zana is a political prisioner with all the letters, a prisioner of conscience and the highest manifestation that Turkey is not a democracy, at least for Kurds, who are forbidden even to organize their own nationalist party.

I admire Turk secularism, specially in this time of fanaticisms, but I can't but despise the ultra-nationalist, racist stand of Turkey against Kurds.

I can't also support Turk militarism, I know how conscientious objectors are treated in your country and I don't like it at all.

(Of course all those problems aren't just privative of Turkey but they are also in Turkey and very severely).

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 15:25
TheodoreFelix View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote TheodoreFelix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 15:24

Wow Cent, what an openminded and ontopic statement...

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 15:18

The problem is you! Turks and nothing else... You guys are soooo brainwashed that you protect a regime that is built by oppression, kemalism and fascism!!

Other nationalities would take stand against such things but you turks embrace them and speak so highly about your country, and it's so SAD.

Good luck with PKK and GOD SAVE KURDS AND THEIR FREEDOM!

Kenaney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Kenaney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 14:40

Originally posted by Zagros Purya

No they are certainly not! They are the most humble, scientific and factual of all humans, watch your mouth!  Every assertation they make is backed up by at least ten academic references!  If a Turk says Nowe Rooz is Turkish, who do you think you are to argue with him?

yea, whats youre problem then? Show me youre problem and ill try to solve it.

OUT OF LIMIT
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 14:02
No they are certainly not! They are the most humble, scientific and factual of all humans, watch your mouth!  Every assertation they make is backed up by at least ten academic references!  If a Turk says Nowe Rooz is Turkish, who do you think you are to argue with him?

Edited by Zagros Purya
Ardashir View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ardashir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 13:54
Originally posted by Alparslan

"At that times,we had  a kurdish president. Turgut Ozal one of the most loved and good Turkey president. And we had an other Kurdish politician, minister  of domestic affairs.(Dont remember his name)"

Yeah, that's good right? Those who are in the turkish parlament must erase their kurdish identity and be ONLY turks... You call that democracy?No, turks want to destroy kurds and always have.

There are rules in all parliaments. In Turkey the official language of the state is Turkish and Turkish is spoken in the parliament.

I think you are talking about the Leyla Zana case. She came and prayed to be a member of the parlaiment in Kurdish. The rules and procedures are written in laws. There are also some official procedures. Anyone can NOT act according to her/his wishes in the parliament or in the street or in the plane.

MOREOVER Leyla Zana had come to pray carrying PKK (a terrorist organization) colors. She was willing to enter into prison and she get it. Her aim was to make manipulations over the issue. Every act who is in favor of killing other people including soldiers and villagers (Kurds and Turks) since they are not supporting them and they are not sharing their opinions will be heavily punished in the future and punished in the past in Turkey.

The last action of PKK was massacring Kurdish intellectuals in the streets since they are not thinking like them. I think you know the events better than me but I do not think that these are written in the Swedish media. The same tactic of PKK;terrorise the people and force them to support them. Otherwise you will die.....

In legal terms, it is called Turks for everybody who is citizen of Turkey as in the case of many other countries of the world. A black people may come from Liberia or Ruwanda to USA but they are called Americans. They do not call themselves as Liberian or Ruwandan. They cannot be a member of parliament as being Ruwandan or Liberian or pray on bible in the Liberian langauge. The same is for Dutch, Swedish, British origined Americans. The same state mentality and philoshopy applies in France and many other countries.... This is the modern state mentality to avoid racism and serves for equal treatment between citizens.

You cannot be a Kurdish parliament member in Turkey. If you really want to be so you should go to Iraq.

Turkey's rules are like this. If you do not like you can go to somewhere else. And it seems like you did so. Thank you very much. Stay away from us as much as possible....

And Turks are not chauvinist at all!

http://khakokhoon.blogfa.com
Alparslan View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Alparslan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 12:09

"At that times,we had  a kurdish president. Turgut Ozal one of the most loved and good Turkey president. And we had an other Kurdish politician, minister  of domestic affairs.(Dont remember his name)"

Yeah, that's good right? Those who are in the turkish parlament must erase their kurdish identity and be ONLY turks... You call that democracy?No, turks want to destroy kurds and always have.

MOREOVER Leyla Zana had come to pray carrying PKK (a terrorist organization) colors. She was willing to enter into prison and she get it. Her aim was to make manipulations over the issue. Every act who is in favor of killing other people including soldiers and villagers (Kurds and Turks) since they are not supporting them and they are not sharing their opinions will be heavily punished in the future and punished in the past in Turkey.

The last action of PKK was massacring Kurdish intellectuals in the streets since they are not thinking like them. I think you know the events better than me but I do not think that these are written in the Swedish media. The same tactic of PKK;terrorise the people and force them to support them. Otherwise you will die.....

In legal terms, it is called Turks for everybody who is citizen of Turkey as in the case of many other countries of the world. A black people may come from Liberia or Ruwanda to USA but they are called Americans. They do not call themselves as Liberian or Ruwandan. They cannot be a member of parliament as being Ruwandan or Liberian or pray on bible in the Liberian langauge. The same is for Dutch, Swedish, British origined Americans. The same state mentality and philoshopy applies in France and many other countries.... This is the modern state mentality to avoid racism and serves for equal treatment between citizens.

You cannot be a Kurdish parliament member in Turkey. If you really want to be so you should go to Iraq.

Turkey's rules are like this. If you do not like you can go to somewhere else. And it seems like you did so. Thank you very much. Stay away from us as much as possible....

Edited by Alparslan
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 10:59

Of course you are an enemy of democracy if you support Turkey. I'm suprised you didn't know that... Btw Turkey isn't a democracy, it's a military state who doesn't even know what democracy stands for.

WOW! Is it the most democratic state in the middle east? Well then VIVA TURKEY! How can you compare Turkey with dictator states in The middle East? BTW i think Israel is the most democratic state there...

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 09:38

Yeah, that's good right? Those who are in the turkish parlament must erase their kurdish identity and be ONLY turks... You call that democracy?No, turks want to destroy kurds and always have

Is this joke?

do you  forget Turgut ozel help to kurds?

Do you know, Turgut ozel idea to change Name of Turkey?

Republic of anatolia?

Do you forget how Kurdish politicians bloked Turkish army entering war with USA?  (with the help  of CHP and islamist politicians)

Murtaza: Do you support Turkey? Well if you do, then you don't like democracy, because everything they do is against that, just so you know!

Turkey have more democracy than other middle eastner country. So yes I support Turkey, I dont support her mistakes but support herself.

What a complex type  of thinker you are.

If you support  turkey you are enemy of democracy. Peh.So I am trying  to disccuss with you. She  is most democratic country  of middle  east.

Accept or not but she have to improve her democracy.

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 09:26
Murtaza: Do you support Turkey? Well if you do, then you don't like democracy, because everything they do is against that, just so you know!
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 09:23

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 07:56

While Turkmens in Iraq are Turkmens, 95% of them are not Turkish (Jomhuriye Turkiye) nationalists as deomonstrated in the recent elections in which the Turkish infiltrated nationalist Turkmen party received a negligible share of the vote.

No one is calling them Kurds, quite the contrary.

Edited by Zagros Purya
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>