Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iranian Languages

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author
Emil_Diniyev View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Emil_Diniyev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iranian Languages
    Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 01:44

Edited by Emil_Diniyev - 20-Jun-2010 at 02:16
Earl
Earl

Quote Emil_Diniyev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 01:48

Edited by Emil_Diniyev - 20-Jun-2010 at 02:16
Earl
Earl

Quote Emil_Diniyev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 02:05
Nevermind. No need for bunch of Indian "Aryan" Persians.

Edited by Emil_Diniyev - 20-Jun-2010 at 02:17
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 05:00
Originally posted by Emil_Diniyev

I've comme across this on the web from Turks, why do you guys call Persians and other Iranians, Indians? or some Turks even use "Indian Ni**ers"Ermm
Quaere Verum View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Quaere Verum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 06:56
Originally posted by Zazagiyan

The daylemits spoke a language, which was to Zazaki very near. It is possible, that Proto-Zazaki comes from this language of the Daylemites. 

I believe their archaic language can not be associated with an earlier form of Zaza lanuage at all (e.g. archaic Daylami "bashehr" ~ Zaza "bajhar"/"bajar"; archaic Daylami "-ish" ~ Zaza "-ijh"/"-ij"/"-iz" like in "Dersimijh" ~ "Dersimi"; archaic Daylami examples from Gilan Nameh). The shakeable thoery of an exclusive connection between both Zaza and Daylami languages is merely based on the outward resemblence between "Dimil" (name of a Zaza speaking Kurdish tribe in Turkey) and "Daylam". Then the fellow theoretician involve similarities between Zaza and Gilaki (Daylami) languages in order to back up their assumption, nevertheless there are definitely no exclusive similarities between Gilaki and Zaza, but indeed they are also shared with other Caspian languages and Northwestern Iranian languages (in various degrees) too (e.g. vil ~ flower, vash ~ grass, va ~ wind, varish / varan ~ rain, verf / vewre ~ snow, etc.). Although the base of the idea, likeness between "Dimil" and "Daylam", is not reasonable by all means since other variants of "Dimil" (including "Dimbul", "Denbul", etc.) do not seem to be derived from Daylam at all. Zaza does share exclusive likenesses with Gorani and Siwendi languages. The ironic part of the aforementioned theory is that today Daylami speakers do not use "-n(d)-" as a grammatical indicator in their dialect (e.g. Daylami goom ~ I say, but Gilaki gunim)   

Edited by Quaere Verum - 20-Jun-2010 at 06:56
Blessed are the meek
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Quaere Verum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 07:18
Originally posted by Ince

Maybe John Limbert does not know much about Iran regarding Kurds living in the Fars province, like he said him self, it might be that those Kurds were related to todays Kurds.  Then Kermanshah was one of the capitals of the Sassanids and today it's majortiy Kurdish population.

Regarding the Anatolian Kurds,  it might be that they were moved their or migrated by Ottomans or even maybe during the Sassanids.  We know that Safavids also moved Kurds around as they did not like themAngry mainly due to the Shia/Sunni difference.

Yes his ken about demography of southern Iran is obviously meager. By the way Kirmanshan was exactly a peril for the Sassanid dynasty, since Kurdish people fought against the Sassanian troops over there. That is why they left many inscriptions of theirs most likely to intimate Kurds not to fight against Sassanid dynasty any more.  
Blessed are the meek
Earl
Earl

Quote Emil_Diniyev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 08:17
Originally posted by Ince

I've comme across this on the web from Turks, why do you guys call Persians and other Iranians, Indians? or some Turks even use "Indian Ni**ers"Ermm

Because they are Indian?

Edited by Emil_Diniyev - 20-Jun-2010 at 08:33
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Quaere Verum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 08:25

Go and look at mirror.

Kurds are gypsies of Turkey, Talyshs are gypsies of Azerbaijan.

Suchlike people only demean Azerbaijanis and Turks.

Edited by Quaere Verum - 20-Jun-2010 at 08:27
Blessed are the meek
Earl
Earl

Quote Emil_Diniyev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 08:27
Isn't it interesting that "Iranic" peoples are gypsies of Turkic nations?

Indo (Indian)-Aryan super race.

Edited by Emil_Diniyev - 20-Jun-2010 at 08:30
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 08:36
What the heck are you guys even arguing about?

---------------

As for the Indo-Aryan issue, they were one group thousands of years ago but split apart during the migrations. Aryans settled on the Iranian plateau and Central Asia while the other group continued down into India.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 20-Jun-2010 at 08:39
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
Zazagiyan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Zazagiyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 08:38

all (e.g. archaic Daylami "bashehr" ~ Zaza "bajhar"/"bajar"; archaic Daylami "-ish" ~ Zaza "-ijh"/"-ij"/"-iz" like in "Dersimijh" ~ "Dersimi"; archaic Daylami examples from Gilan Nameh)

This with "ish" is very interestig, do you know Old Iranic or Middle Iranic examples for Zazaki -ıc? Sivandi is calculating by Jost Gippert to the Kermani-branche of Northwestiranian, where also Kurdish is calculating.

Yes, there are also caspian languages, who not use the "end" for the Presense, but most use it.

@Emil

The Indo-Aryans of Northern Indian settled from Afghanistan to todays India.

Earl
Earl

Quote Emil_Diniyev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 08:39
What facts, greatesimba?

Edited by Emil_Diniyev - 20-Jun-2010 at 08:41
Earl
Earl

Quote Emil_Diniyev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 08:41
Originally posted by Zazagiyan

The Indo-Aryans of Northern Indian settled from Afghanistan to todays India.

Wooo, Afghanistan, what a great place! Yes, the homeland of Persian.
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 08:42

Facts?

Or maybe Iranians should accept that they are Indians and not Europeans like they want to be?

I see Turkey and Azerbaijan always in Europe. Where is Iran? Alongside Arabs.

Persian = Indian. Iranian = Indo-Indian. LOL

Wait, so you just criticized Iranians for wanting to be European wannabes, yet you just said that Turkey and Azerbaijan, two Muslim nations in Asia, are European? Whats European about you? Your religion is Arab, large parts of your culture are Iranic, and Europeans have a very negative view of both Turks and Muslims, just as they have a negative view of Iranians.

Emil, before you speak utter nonsense, I recommend you pick up a history book that is not propaganda. Most of your cultural history is Iranic.

Wooo, Afghanistan, what a great place! Yes, the homeland of Persian.

Afghanistan is no the homeland of the Persians (Central Asia is in general), but again, before you talk utter nonsense, why dont you read about the historical city of Herat and its importance in the development of the entire region.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 20-Jun-2010 at 08:44
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
Earl
Earl

Quote Emil_Diniyev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 08:44
Originally posted by TheGreatSimba

Facts?

Or maybe Iranians should accept that they are Indians and not Europeans like they want to be?

I see Turkey and Azerbaijan always in Europe. Where is Iran? Alongside Arabs.

Persian = Indian. Iranian = Indo-Indian. LOL

Wait, so you just criticized Iranians for wanting to be European wannabes, yet you just said that Turkey and Azerbaijan, two Muslim nations in Asia, are European? Whats European about you, you IRANIC culture?

Emil, before you speak utter nonsense, I recommend you pick up a history book that is not propaganda. Most of your cultural history is Iranic.

Turkey and Azerbaijan both have territories in Europe. But what matters, both are considerd as part of Europe and always participate in European affairs. Iran are located between Iraq and Pakistan, so just accept what you are.

Iranic culture? I don't share anything with someone from Afghanistan. You must be mistaken somethings...

Earl
Earl

Quote Emil_Diniyev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 08:46

Afghanistan is no the homeland of the Persians (Central Asia is in general), but again, before you talk utter nonsense, why dont you read about the historical city of Herat and its importance in the development of the entire region.

Thats not what southern Azeri Turks thinks... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vSf1D--eaQ

Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 08:46

Turkey and Azerbaijan both have territories in Europe. But what matters, both are considerd as part of Europe and always participate in European affairs. Iran are located between Iraq and Pakistan, so just accept what you are.

I dont care where Iran is located, I'm not a super fanatic nationalist, I couldnt care less really, thats not what I'm trying to debate.

Why I suspect is that you seem to have an inferiority complex that you desperately need to make up for. And look at a map, no part of Azerbaijan is in Europe. Grouping such nations into Europe is nothing more than arbitrary, simply based on the fact that Azerbaijan was part of the USSR. Kazakstan is also considered a part of Europe.

Iranic culture? I don't share anything with someone from Afghanistan. You must be mistaken somethings...

Read a history book. The Ottoman Empire's cultural language, for example, was Persian.

Thats not what southern Azeri Turks thinks... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vSf1D--eaQ

Thats fine, I really dont care, like I said, I'm not a super crazy fanatic nationalist. Propaganda travels far and travels fast. I just pity people who are manipulated so easily. Facts are important, and so is the truth, but some people deliberately wish to maintain the delusion.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 20-Jun-2010 at 08:47
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Quaere Verum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 08:47

Facts?

You are peerless in this case. LOL

I see Turkey and Azerbaijan always in Europe. Where is Iran? Alongside Arabs, with Mollahs.

I bet you would die for seeing Azerbaijan in Europe, historically. Oh wait a moment, maybe you already see it so?! (what a hallucination Shocked lol)

By the way did you find authentic accounts for your historical fancies?! You are pretty better to find some before making up new pretentions. (allah seni oldurmesin, ede sen hardan gelmisen bu qadar alcax danishisen? Confused LOL )
Blessed are the meek
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Quaere Verum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 08:52

The brotherliest suggestion to him. However I really doubt any proper response from him.
Blessed are the meek
Earl
Earl

Quote Emil_Diniyev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 08:53

I dont care where Iran is located, I'm not a super fanatic nationalist, I couldnt care less really, thats not what I'm trying to debate.

Why I suspect is that you seem to have an inferiority complex that you desperately need to make up for. And look at a map, no part of Azerbaijan is in Europe. Grouping such nations into Europe is nothing more than arbitrary, simply based on the fact that Azerbaijan was part of the USSR. Kazakstan is also considered a part of Europe.

Read a history book. The Ottoman Empire's cultural language, for example, was Persian.

The only one with inferiority complex here are Iranians, who talk about their "Aryan" race and talk shit about Turkic nations.

Great Caucasus Mountain range are one of the borderlines between Europe and Asia. Its located in Russia, Georgia and Azerbaijan. North of it are considered in Europe and South of it in Asia. Azerbaijan have some territories to north of the range. So it indeed does have territory in Europe.

And what has that to do with anything? As said, I m not an Afghan.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>