Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGreece vs Turkey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 22>
Author
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greece vs Turkey
    Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 05:35
Originally posted by iskenderani

Come on Aeolus..dont be so harsh to Seko....All these names he called me r coming out of his natural ability to joke .These people r natural jesters They say words but they dont mean what they say..Its Ok...Seko said them but he didnt mean them..

It was just his inability to understand certain facts. He is still stuck in 74 and Makarios speech...To him and the rest of these good natured Turks , Solomou deserved to die from a bullet because he passed the line .....Isaak deserved to be clubbed to death , alone , attacked by a dozen Turks , because he protested...It is simple....We r enforcing our rule...if u dont accept it ....u die..A very civilised manner.

In some post i said that i am in favor of the reunification....but on the other hand , i am asking myself ...Do they deseve it ? What have they done to deserve it ? Let them be the backward country , along with Turkey , that they r now . This is what they deserve...let them have it. IF they were progressive , they would have progressed...They r not...what they will be in a future reunification , is a burden and a black hole in which the Greek Cypriots will pour money for nothing...

And they will be happy after all....with their glorioys army , their happiness to be Turks and all the rest.We dont have ANY obligation to wake up the donkey and drag the caravan to prosperity , democracy and progress.

Isk.

Firstly solomou died because he tresspassed in a place were it said"tresspassers will be shot"so you can't blame us

The guy that was clubbed to death is diffrent.He protested that they commit a crime such as pogrom and get away with it.

Yes let them deserve slaughter poverty and hatred.How just of you.........

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 05:36

As i said Oguz...Natural born jesters..

Oguz wrote:

### the Greek side's unwillingness to accept Turkish Cypriots' equality ###

So Oguz , ur democratic sense equalises the 18% with the 82% ....Marvelous , brilliant ...the epitomy of how democracy must be and work.  

Isk.

Correction.A population that has been SHRUNK to 18%

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Spartakus View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
terörist

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 06:27
Originally posted by aknc

Originally posted by Alparslan

What is European commission? Greece is a part of it but Turkey is out of it.

It is something saying like "you see Greek parliament took the decision that Turkey is wrong in Cyprus case".

Who cares?

Did Greece organize a coup d'etat in Cyprus in 1974? YES

Did Greece want to annex Cyprus after this event? YES

Did they kill Turkish civilians? YES

Did Greek Cypriot regime since 1963 systematically support terrorist attacks on Turks? YES

Did Turkey has the right to interven Cyprus as being one of the guarator state of Cyprus ? YES

Did Turkey make an operation to Cyprus? YES

Did Turkey save Turkish Cypriots? YES

Did Turkey look for a peaceful solution? YES

Did Turkey support United Nations' Annan Plan for unification? YES

So what???

Don't push it alparslan they have proof.Empty charges.....

The frog calls the chicken ugly......Man,you are not better.You do the same thing.You have not bring any worth discussing proofs .So think before you speak and do not accuse sb with things that you've also been doing. 
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them. "
--- Joseph Alexandrovitch Brodsky, 1991, Russian-American poet, b. St. Petersburg and exiled 1972 (1940-1996)
Spartakus View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
terörist

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 06:35

Seko wrote :

###

And when you get heated by my posts, you will know that it only comes from your so-called jester!

I think that you are forgetting to acknowledge the Turkish side regarding unification now aren't you. Tisk! Tisk! Isk.

###

Sure Seko ....except a tiny , but significant detail....i cant get heated by propaganda...i dont buy so easily ....I stay with facts....And facts , up to now , say that UN , EU , and every organization in the world have been acusing u for crimes , not the Greek Cypriots....Not even the Turkish Cypriots.....not even the Armenians ....not even ONE nation .....only just the Turks...well its only life and u will have to get used to it.Of course u have ur excuses...the problem remains though that nobody but u , do believe them.Fortunately , voices like Aksam and the Turkish diplomat Dirvana ( both dogs , for ur taste ) have started to rise.

You stay with facts do you?

It is something saying like "you see Greek parliament took the decision that Turkey is wrong in Cyprus case".

Man,how much political power do you think Hellas had and has in EU?Use the brain you have and think a little bit....
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them. "
--- Joseph Alexandrovitch Brodsky, 1991, Russian-American poet, b. St. Petersburg and exiled 1972 (1940-1996)
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 07:14
Originally posted by Spartakus

Seko wrote :

###

And when you get heated by my posts, you will know that it only comes from your so-called jester!

I think that you are forgetting to acknowledge the Turkish side regarding unification now aren't you. Tisk! Tisk! Isk.

###

Sure Seko ....except a tiny , but significant detail....i cant get heated by propaganda...i dont buy so easily ....I stay with facts....And facts , up to now , say that UN , EU , and every organization in the world have been acusing u for crimes , not the Greek Cypriots....Not even the Turkish Cypriots.....not even the Armenians ....not even ONE nation .....only just the Turks...well its only life and u will have to get used to it.Of course u have ur excuses...the problem remains though that nobody but u , do believe them.Fortunately , voices like Aksam and the Turkish diplomat Dirvana ( both dogs , for ur taste ) have started to rise.

Man,how much political power do you think Hellas had and has in EU?Use the brain you have and think a little bit....

So?My main idea is still right

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 07:20

Originally posted by Alparslan

Who cares?

Did Greece organize a coup d'etat in Cyprus in 1974? YES

Did Greek Cypriot regime since 1963 systematically support terrorist attacks on Turks? YES

Did Turkey has the right to interven Cyprus as being one of the guarator state of Cyprus ? YES

Did Turkey make an operation to Cyprus? YES

So what???

Don't push it alparslan they have proof.Empty charges.....

The frog calls the chicken ugly......Man,you are not better.You do the same thing.You have not bring any worth discussing proofs .So think before you speak and do not accuse sb with things that you've also been doing. 

In this case you are the chicken but i'm not the frog.I couldn't post a museum could i?Also whatever i wrote on the invasion you never answered me straight.I want strait answers:

Didn't Turkey attck when the Greeks started killing turks?

Wouldn't all Turks be dead if Turkey had not interfered?

Didn't solomous cross the border?

Didn't the Euoropeans reject the offer to protect cypriot rights?

Wouldn't Turkey be ruined if we hadn't agreed the Annan plan?

And the side that ruined peace was the Greeks?

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 07:22

Seko wrote :

###

###

How much you don't have?The Europe sees you as the grandchildren of Byzantium.The Empire that they all envied

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 08:22

J_L you are totally right so i will translate it for everone else:

Never going back to 1974!

(Ne mutlu trkm diyene is sth like happiness to those that say i'm a turk)

Our glorious army

cyprus was turkish it'll stay turkish

(the translation of osmanli's post)

Cyprus was turkish?

Unfortunately all you turks here have the wrong facts and your evidence for all these "slaughters" by Greeks comes from "The Turkish Massacre Musuem in Occupied Cyprus"

Im sure thats a great place to go for unbiased information

If Greek actually did have the power in the Eu that you claim they do, the Annan plan would not be so pro-turkish. You people invaded and butchered us and the Annan plan made US look responsible for your actions

Do you expect me to believe that turkishCypriots were only thinking of PEACE and not their own pockets when they accepted the annan plan? Be objective and not the brainwashed hateful mongrels that you are

Gazi View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 08:33
Yes.... we are the hateful brainwashed mongrels here right?
Freedom is the recognition of necessity.-Friedrich Engels
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 09:21
Sorry Greeks. You blew your chances when you held power in your majority led government of Cyprus before the war. Because of terrible leadership the Island is split in two and will continue so unless real progress is made. Face the consequences and the future. Crying about your past wont change a thing. Never again will you have the say over Turks on Cyprus.
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 10:14

Originally posted by Seko

Because of terrible leadership the Island is split in two a.

Oh, I thought it was split in two because of the Turkish invasion. At least the last time I checked that was what the international community was saying and this is why the run-away "entity" is not recognized by anyone in the world (apart from Turkey).

But, suit your self. What ever makes your day...

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 10:41
Of course it was a Turkish mission that, as a gauranture country, enforced their right and the outcome inevitably led to a split. Since the mission was not created in a vacuum, all the reasons for it have been presented in many previous posts from diverse people on this topic.

Edited by Seko
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 13:29
Originally posted by MansoN

Our glorious army

Cyprus was turkish?

Unfortunately all you turks here have the wrong facts and your evidence for all these "slaughters" by Greeks comes from "The Turkish Massacre Musuem in Occupied Cyprus"

If Greek actually did have the power in the Eu that you claim they do, the Annan plan would not be so pro-turkish. You people invaded and butchered us and the Annan plan made US look responsible for your actions

Do you expect me to believe that turkishCypriots were only thinking of PEACE and not their own pockets when they accepted the annan plan? Be objective and not the brainwashed hateful mongrels that you are

Unbisaed?Abloody handmark with baby corpses is unbiased?And you still have not given me a strait anwer.

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 13:31
Originally posted by Yiannis

Originally posted by Seko

Because of terrible leadership the Island is split in two a.

Oh, I thought it was split in two because of the Turkish invasion. At least the last time I checked that was what the international community was saying and this is why the run-away "entity" is not recognized by anyone in the world (apart from Turkey).

But, suit your self. What ever makes your day...

But it was the greeks that attcked so it was them who split cyprus

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 13:45
Originally posted by MansoN

Our glorious army

Cyprus was turkish?

We buthchered didn't we?All the Turks there commited harakiri just to make an invasion.They commited suicide,all of them at once

iskenderani View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 15:04

Akunsu wrote :

-So ? R u acusing EU of taking sides ?? Be serious...All of Greeks in EU r less than the London population...

Who cares?

-Who cares ?? The whole Europe cares + the UN ....

Did Greece organize a coup d'etat in Cyprus in 1974? YES

-Yes

-No.....during this event , yes .Not after.

-Yes defending themselves....

-No.

-Yes...to interfere NOT to occupy a part of Cyprus..

Did Turkey make an operation to Cyprus? YES

-Yes...the operation was succesfull , but the patient died....NO TURKEY COMMITED AN INVASION.

-Yes ...by killing Greek Cypriots.Turkey and Turkish attrocities r the main reason for the hate between the 2 communioties

-No...Ntektash denied every solution presented by the UN....during 30 years..

-Yes...being taillor made for Turkey...She would have denied any plan taillor made for the Greek Cypriots.

So what???

-Yes...So what ?

After these real facts you are still able to write posts and still defend your argument.That is not staying with facts but twisting them

-The real facts remain THAT NOONE OF U HAVE PRODUCED ANY UN OFFICIAL DOCUMENT SUPPORTING UR ARGUMENTS..All u produce , is propaganda made by u...someone said this , some other saw that...So Aku....keep mumbling as Seko did before u , as all of u r doing.Hard OFFICIAL facts r hard for u to find. But u can still dream ur own propaganda.

Isk.

Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 15:07

Akunsu wrote :

Brainwashed,ignorant,prick and so on.If you look at the discussion you will see that it is facts against insults and legends.

-U r still joking ehh ?? Thank u for ur kind words...They just show ur state of mind , plus ur level of culture..
Taner Aksam ...a dog ....ur diplomat...a dog too . All that dare speak the truth . r dogs , brainwashed , prics , ignorants....U r the divine and enlightened people that know the real truth....
-Unfortunately for u , the rest of the world denies this. They consider u , just a terrorist nation and nothing more...Even EU have imposed a condition on u that u may not have the right to immigrate freely to Europe IF and WHEN u MAY become a member of EU...

Isk.

Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 15:08

Akunsu wrote :

Maybe not 30 but at least 25%.At least.And were did you get the immigrant information.That is unrealistic,impossible and not a respectable proof.

- Yes ..as i see u started a sales period ...Not 30% , 25% ....maybe 22% ?? Or the fact of 18% ??
-And u NEVER answered my question. DO 18% HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS WITH 82% ??? And in which Democracy have U EVER seen that ????

Isk.

Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 15:33

Akunsu wrote :

Firstly solomou died because he tresspassed in a place were it said"tresspassers will be shot"so you can't blame us.

- U r serious ehh?? So ur action is shoot first , ask questions later ??? So what if he tresspassed ?? Whas he a danger to u ?? A danger to ANYONE ?? Was he armed ??
NO to all....U r just a bunch of murderers....in this case..

The guy that was clubbed to death is diffrent.He protested that they commit a crime such as pogrom and get away with it.

-So ?? He was protesting...Is this the way u treat protesters ?? By clubbing them to death ?? 20 against one ?? A very brave action....

Above u can see the brave Turkish forces in an action of pure bravery....

Isk.

Edited by iskenderani
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 15:41

Akunsu wrote :

Yes let them deserve slaughter poverty and hatred.How just of you.........

- No Aku....ur prolonged invasion got them in this corner. If there is one to blame , blame urselves. People generally deserve a better life , but again ..... is it democratic the minority to impose her will to the majority ??? U were not present in ur democratic lessons , and u know nothing about what the word "Democracy" means...

Isk.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 22>