Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ahmed Hadrovic - Turkish Cultural Center

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Jay. View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jay. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ahmed Hadrovic - Turkish Cultural Center
    Posted: 25-Mar-2006 at 14:22
Originally posted by Mila

He means people from the Sandzak, Jay. It's only in the last several decades, specifically since the war, that they've started associating themselves with Bosniaks and Bosnia and Herzegovina. This wouldn't have made its way to Sandzaklije in Turkey yet.

Yahh, yes, I forgot about the Sandzak. Thanks Mila.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2006 at 14:24

I dont think there were only serb muslims at sandzak.

I am sure, at somewhere we have some serb muslims in turkey, after all we have greek armenian bulgarian albanian bosniak, georgian(RTE), chechen,arab,turk and kurd muslims.

I dont know what is so speacial about serb muslims.

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 15:21
Originally posted by erci

She looks Turkish to me by all means and reminds me the pop singer

Are you joking? Those two women are similar?

Well, she has narrow forehead, thick lips and long face. Definitely not Turkic.

Edited by barish
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 16:53

can you define turkic to me? if you're referring to CA, what does it have to do with Anatolia? I'm talking about Anatolian Turkish, and no, I'm not joking, she looks Turkish all the way up

and yes, those two look alike eachother, at least to me.I didn't get why did you make a big deal out of it tho

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Mar-2006 at 08:50
Anatolian Turkish is not an ethnicity, so nobody can look like an Anatolian Turkish.
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Mar-2006 at 09:00
Barish sen Trkiyede yasiyodun dimi?
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Mar-2006 at 10:00
Yeah, what's your point?
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Mar-2006 at 13:18
Originally posted by barish

Yeah, what's your point?
because ive sawn such girls many time i have visited Turkey (even in Ankara!), herhalde g驆n sarisinlardan alamiyosundur
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Mar-2006 at 19:40

Originally posted by barish

Anatolian Turkish is not an ethnicity, so nobody can look like an Anatolian Turkish.

did i say she looks  turkic in any of my post?

read again

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Mar-2006 at 22:39
OK, I get it, but it is no different than looking like an American citizen.
Bosniakum View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Bosniakum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2006 at 16:23

Originally posted by Mila

He means people from the Sandzak, Jay. It's only in the last several decades, specifically since the war, that they've started associating themselves with Bosniaks and Bosnia and Herzegovina. This wouldn't have made its way to Sandzaklije in Turkey yet.

That is not true at all that muslims from Sandzak only started associating themselves with Bosniaks in recent times.  The Sandzak area or better known as Sandzak of Novi Pazar was part of the Bosnian kingdom and then later of the Bosnian Pashadom since King Tvrtko's time, and was taken from Bosnia after the Russo-Ottoman war in the 19th century, so of course are they going to identify themselves as Bosniaks, morever is that when the term Bosniak came to be a few centures ago national identities did not exist, so pretty much any south slavic muslims usually associated themselves with being a Bosniak, that is the same today with most Catholic and Orthodox Christians in Bosnia that they identify their ethnicity with their religion.  Why that is a common occurrence in that area is because Bosnians, Serbs and Croats are really the same people, southern slavs with the same language and everything and the only thing divideing them is religion. 

"I krv svoju za Bosnu moju"
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2006 at 16:26
But they have none of the references to the term that you find in Bosnia and Herzegovina? There's always been a separate term for them, 'Sandzaklije'?
[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
Bosniakum View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Bosniakum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2006 at 20:34
Not always, only since that area was seperated from Bosnia.
"I krv svoju za Bosnu moju"
violentjack View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote violentjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 20:54
WinkYes,people are divided by regional preference back in Sarajevo.When i was in Sarajevo i really didnt know how much Sarajlijas,those before was hate Sandzaklije or even those peolle from Eastern Bosnia.I am from Krajina region,so they basically didnt have any objection 
Bosnjaci,probudite se ili nestanite
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Nov-2006 at 02:20
Day 1 don't be so smart.Why did you say Muslim Serbs.We Bosnian Turks are insulted by that if you did not know.Don't be asshole and never call Bosnian Turks Serbs.If your mother was a Serbian whore and she has been sleeping with a cute Bosnian Turkish man than it could be true,but every since the Turkish people don't sleep with dirty Bosnian ortodox than there is not a chance.Love Turkish nation.Halida Turkcan Ibrahimovic from Louisville,Kentucky.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Nov-2006 at 02:25
Mortaza why are you saying Serbian Muslims in Sanjak?Are you originall Turk?My ass you're originall Turk.You might be a Kurdish.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Nov-2006 at 02:28
I'm Turkish by all means.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Nov-2006 at 05:05
Mortaza why are you saying Serbian Muslims in Sanjak?Are you originall Turk?My ass you're originall Turk.You might be a Kurdish.

My friend I said, I am sure there were some serbs muslim at Turkey too. I did not call anyone serb muslim or bosniak muslim. I am not kurdish, and dont be a stupid.
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Nov-2006 at 05:45
Originally posted by halida85

Day 1 don't be so smart.Why did you say Muslim Serbs.We Bosnian Turks are insulted by that if you did not know.Don't be asshole and never call Bosnian Turks Serbs.If your mother was a Serbian whore and she has been sleeping with a cute Bosnian Turkish man than it could be true,but every since the Turkish people don't sleep with dirty Bosnian ortodox than there is not a chance.Love Turkish nation.Halida Turkcan Ibrahimovic from Louisville,Kentucky.
Ok im sorry if I did hurt you or any other Bosnian who felt insulted by my post.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Nov-2006 at 10:36
Turan Han this Bosnain Christian lady named Mila doesn't know much about Turkish Bosnian History so wouldn't admit her seriously.The diffrence beetwen Turks and Bosniak are that originall Bosniaks are today Bosnian Catolics and Bosnians Ortodox who called themselves with funny names Croats and Serbians.They're originall Bosnian people who were converted to Croats and Serbians since Ban Kulin who was their originall king before coming Turks in Bosnia.The Turks were assimilated into Christians in Serbia and a some parts of Croatia even though we know already that the Croats come from Turks long time ago.We can talk about it for days.The current Moslems in Bosnia are mixture of everybody from Turks to native Bosnians and Gypsy.I hope you'd know what i mean.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>