Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAbout Germany...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: About Germany...
    Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 16:31
Originally posted by Komnenos

Originally posted by pekau

Does anyone know why German states (Or any areas that is know Germany we know today) have so many intelligent people? ex. Bach, Einstein, Bismarck, Komnenos... you name it.

does anyone notice, whose name has creept in ?

Edited by ulrich von hutten - 02-Nov-2006 at 16:32

pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2006 at 19:44

Well, I could justify bu the fact that most of the scientists contributed to quantum mechanics (Commonly known as the most complex scientific theory) are from Germanic areas. I know this very well because I am currently learning about quantum physics in chemistry and physics. It's amazing how your brain just stops functioning when one takes quantum mechanics in two classes. That's about over 160 minutes, give or take.

By the way, Bohr's Law is a lie! (It only works for hydrogen) pH scale is a lie! (chlornated water with pH of 4.5 is can be a base!) Bonding rule is a lie. (Chlorine can have 4 bonds!!!) Electron configuration number is a lie. (Copper and chromium have half empty subsubshells!!!) In fact, chemistry is a lie!

Sorry for outburst. I had such faith for my class.
My soul shattered as I broke the beaker in shock.

Anyway, I should have said why Germanic regions where is quite isolated to France (Among the first in Europe to be enlightened) and why they soon became a world power? Oh well, history is a bunch of lies anyway. Winners can write anything they want, and that's what we learn in Westernized school these days.

By the way, Civil Code is a lie!!!LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12