Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTrue Origin.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: True Origin.....
    Posted: 09-May-2007 at 23:45
Repaying is totally stupid. The case of the Jews' tresors is very specific: they were assets with a precise mercantile value that were still present in the Swiss banks.

Beside what would be the value of a human being?
I am a free donkey!
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2007 at 23:48
So do you even have any evidnece that the first homo sapiens looked like sub saharan africans? You do know that all we have left of old fossils are bones, which is not a good indicator of anything skin color related in my opinion.

This kid is actually rather humorous, this thread should be moved to the AE Tavern and used in additon to the Joke thread.

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2007 at 23:51
Originally posted by Khoisan_kid

That is the reason why other races are not as strong, as the African black race.

Give me a break. Everybody knows that Africans have a lot more heart problems and disseases that any other people on the planet.  Everybody knows Black people are very weak for cold environments, particularly sensible to long exposure of freezing, and that frequency of frosbites is higher.

Any people in this planet have things were they do better than the rest and others were the do worst.

Its because their(non- blacks) race has been altered from the original race. That is why African  black women have round fat asses that stick out, whereas white women, asian women, and hispanic women with no black admixture have flat asses.....
Same thing for the african black men, when it comes to our reproductive organ(penis) a true african black penis is hugeeeeeee. I should know i am one....It is because we are at the fully developed level of humanity.

Unfortunally, you kid, are the stereotype of what people think about Blacks with those stupid comments above. A pitty, specially thinking in the intelligent Black people that get ashamed of people like you.

When the blacks who now live in the Americas, went threw slavery by being taken from their homeland against their will, it was because of their over 400 years of free labor that created the "United States of America". The whites tryed the Native Americans, but they were not strong enough they were not use to the continuous heat, and many of them died off because of it.

That was not the reason, kid. The reason for the introduction of Black slaves in the Caribbean and tropical lands it was because Spain forbade the SLAVERY of Amerindians. Not because they were weak.

With respect to weaknesses, It is quite well know that the silver mines of the upper Andes where exploited with Amerindian labour because black slaves died in mass when working in high altitude, because theirs bodies were not strong enough to resist those conditions. Unlike the Indians of the Altiplano.

But the Africans on the other hand we were perfect for that job, We were use to the weather, so it wasn't hard to work in those weather conditions.

Sure kid. Don't you know that of TEN blacks that came to the Americas only one survived more than four years?

Its a shame that the Afrocoid Black race, is the one that gave birth to all mankind, and then later on their albino children go and enslave them....what a way to pay your parents....

Certainly not. Bantues are not the only "race" that exist in Africa. Bantues are not even the ancestors of the Eurasians at all. Sorry.

Pinguin

Edited by pinguin - 09-May-2007 at 23:53
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2007 at 23:53
Originally posted by Maharbbal

Originally posted by Mixcoatl

a true african black penis is hugeeeeeee. I should know i am one....

Shouldn't that be I have one instead of I am one?

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

That makes sense now. Those comments has to be taken from what it come from EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2007 at 23:53

This character is even funnier than Afrika Jamaika
Khoisan_kid View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 00:22

lol
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 00:24

Repaying is totally stupid. The case of the Jews' tresors is very specific: they were assets with a precise mercantile value that were still present in the Swiss banks.

Beside what would be the value of a human being?

Well if they can't give the slaves's descendants money, then give the descendants's ancestors back. ONE OR THE OTHER...
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 00:42
I demand all the silver the Europeans took from the Americas be sent back to the Americas at once WinkWinkWinkWink
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 00:43
Originally posted by pinguin

Give me a break. Everybody knows that Africans have a lot more heart problems and disseases that any other people on the planet.  Everybody knows Black people are very weak for cold environments, particularly sensible to long exposure of freezing, and that frequency of frosbites is higher.

Any people in this planet have things were they do better than the rest and others were the do worst.

Pinguin

You are wrong, African Americans have many health problems, and diseases. black Africans who have not been invaded by whites, arabs, etc.. have good health, because they depend on their own hunting skills, instead of messing with the processed food of the government, that isn't really good for people to eat. They(Tribal Africans) have knowledge on which plants, animals, herbs, etc to eat. Whereas City Africans, or African Americans would just go to the store, and buy the food and not know much about it except that it taste good to them. I am well aware that the diseases that happen to my people(africans), and many different races in poor countries are because of the many world governments trying to wipe us out. Also if we Africans can't stand cold weather then if we never left Africa to populate the world, their would still only be black people on this planet, because according to you since you believe in Evolution, for whites to come about the africans would have to have migrated to Ice-Age Europe for many years to evolve into the white race....

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 00:58

You are wrong, African Americans have many health problems, and diseases. black Africans who have not been invaded by whites, arabs, etc.. have good health, because they depend on their own hunting skills, instead of messing with the processed food of the government, that isn't really good for people to eat. They(Tribal Africans) have knowledge on which plants, animals, herbs, etc to eat. Whereas City Africans, or African Americans would just go to the store, and buy the food and not know much about it except that it taste good to them. I am well aware that the diseases that happen to my people(africans), and many different races in poor countries are because of the many world governments trying to wipe us out. Also if we Africans can't stand cold weather then if we never left Africa to populate the world, their would still only be black people on this planet, because according to you since you believe in Evolution, for whites to come about the africans would have to have migrated to Ice-Age Europe for many years to evolve into the white race....

You are the one wrong!

What you call races are in SCIENCE called populations. And populations carry different genetical disseases. Amerindians have diabetes quite often, Whites suffer blood deseases with higher frequencies, etc. And Africans do have more problem with heart disseases than the rest. It's just a problem of matter nature. What I am telling you is very simple: there is no perfect people.

Now, for your obsession with "blackness", it is pretty clear that bantues become dark in recent times as well. It is not clear if it happen before or after the development of the pink skinned northern europeans.  So you idea that white developed from black (that comes from the Black Muslim of the U.S.) has no scientific ground either.

Pinguin

Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 02:37
You are wrong,
I'would have guessed you wouldn't agree.

African Americans have many health problems, and diseases. black Africans who have not been invaded by whites, arabs, etc.. have good health,
they've all been invaded, Einstein

because they depend on their own hunting skills,
It is well known that life expectency of hunter-gatherer tribemen is way longer than in modern societies Beside if it is a socio-economic factor it means that good health has nothing to do with race but is linked to life style. Not mentionning that you are just repeating 19th century European racist preconceptions: most of African before colonisation were not hunter-gatherers but belonged to agrarian societies.

instead of messing with the processed food of the government,
Hum, government as the main providers of food, right, whatever.

They(Tribal Africans) have knowledge on which plants, animals, herbs, etc to eat.

So now it is political. But then again tribes can be found in non-African societies and many African population were not living in a tribal system before colonisation. Actually you are even contradicting yourself as Ancient Egypt was the very definition of an agrarian society nothing to do with hunting for food.

I am well aware that the diseases that happen to my people(africans), and many different races in poor countries are because of the many world governments trying to wipe us out.

Completely paranoid. Besides, if people were trying to kill all Africans they would have done it before; it is not that complecated.

Also if we Africans can't stand cold weather then if we never left Africa to populate the world, their would still only be black people on this planet, because according to you since you believe in Evolution, for whites to come about the africans would have to have migrated to Ice-Age Europe for many years to evolve into the white race....
Whatever. Evolution = adaptation, the point is in general African don't resist as well as white or Asians (lately two African soldiers froze to death in the French Alps while the French soldiers they were training with had no problems). The principle of evolution is simple: 1 individual is favoured by a genetic variation and passes it on to the its descendence untill the whole population has this variation in its gene poll.

Your narrative does not have a single archeological evidence to back it up. If you were right there should be many more albinos in Asia, America and Europe. Stop being delusional, you'll be fooled!

And once more your system does not explain why in Africa, India and Oceania the darkest people concentrate along the Equator. We have brought you enough contradiction so far that you even refused to consider, you are blinded by your ideology.
I am a free donkey!
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 10:52

Completely paranoid. Besides, if people were trying to kill all Africans they would have done it before; it is not that complecated.

Whatever. Evolution = adaptation, the point is in general African don't resist as well as white or Asians (lately two African soldiers froze to death in the French Alps while the French soldiers they were training with had no problems). The principle of evolution is simple: 1 individual is favoured by a genetic variation and passes it on to the its descendence untill the whole population has this variation in its gene poll.

And once more your system does not explain why in Africa, India and Oceania the darkest people concentrate along the Equator. We have brought you enough contradiction so far that you even refused to consider, you are blinded by your ideology.

No i am 100 % right http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3mhjt7TrY In this video on the news the company Bayer needed to make a prophet off the aids blood that they had in their lab, but they could not do it in the United States and get away with it so they shipped it to the foreign countries.....AND THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT GAVE THEM THE OKAY TO DO THE SHYT! I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!

Until you give me sources to back up what you say, Im gonna ignore the comment about the africans freezing in the Alps......

Damn you should  know the answer to that question, the reason why the darkest people reside on the equator is because they have melanin. Therefore able to put up with the intense heat unlike white people. Btw all of those people u mentioned are a product of the black african race...

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 12:53
He is a 100% right by citing a youtube video again ClapLOL
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 13:43
No i am 100 % right
Thanks for the humility lesson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3mhjt7TrY
woua!

In this video on the news the company Bayer needed to make a prophet (lol a profit) off the aids blood that they had in their lab, but they could not do it in the United States and get away with it so they shipped it to the foreign countries.....AND THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT GAVE THEM THE OKAY TO DO THE SHYT!

I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!
Why should you know that since you are in Bostwana??? I'm French so I know perfectly the "tainted blood scandal" for which a former PM went to jail but I totally fail to see why you are using this event here? What is the relationship with the thread about Africa?

Until you give me sources to back up what you say, Im gonna ignore the comment about the africans freezing in the Alps......
Granted: sorry it is in French.

Damn you should  know the answer to that question, the reason why the darkest people reside on the equator is because they have melanin. Therefore able to put up with the intense heat unlike white people.
The question is why do they have a higher melanin rate? I mean how come some do and other don't? Evolution explains it. Your "black Africans ostracised albinos" theory does not explain that.

Btw all of those people u mentioned are a product of the black african race...
Once more it is in contradiction with your albinos theory Unless the descendats of the albinos that happened to be black went by pure chance specifically to the tropics The hypothesis does not stand.

You can never be 100% right in history as it is an approximation and a generalisation, and also because sources are rare. But you can be 100% wrong, and in this case you are.

But please go on it is highly untertaining.

I am a free donkey!
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 14:00
Originally posted by es_bih

you are an idiot, most of u post information from sites such as wikipedia, which you all claim isn't a very reliable site, since after all anyone can go in and edit the site's information so that makes yall hypocrites .....Youtube is just the host of the site you dumb ass, this video was clearly on the news........

Edited by Khoisan_kid - 10-May-2007 at 14:00
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 14:04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3mhjt7TrY
woua!

Why should you know that since you are in Bostwana??? I'm French so I know perfectly the "tainted blood scandal" for which a former PM went to jail but I totally fail to see why you are using this event here? What is the relationship with the thread about Africa?

Because i care about other Countries that are currently in bad conditions like my country. And all people need to know whats going on around the world......
Joinville View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 14:07
So "white people" are in fact albinos?

Then how come most people considered "white" are in fact not albinos at all?

Swedes tend to be among the blonder and more blueyed populations in the world. However, they also tan nicely. Albino kids are occasionally born in Sweden as well.
Of course they have white hair and red eyes, which means albinism among the population of northern Europe might not mean exactly the same thing as among the population of southern Africa.

Which kind of gives the whole albino-idea the lie. Variations in melanin levels, pigmenatation in general, between populations does not equal albinism. The blue eyes of northerners is not due to absence of pigmentation. (Which makes me conclude that the African albino in the clip is in fact not entirely lacking in pigmentation.)

And there are no real argument in favour of a scenario where the rest of the world was somehow populated by African rejection of people based on levels of pigmentation.
Besides, if it was true, it would simply make the Africans the first and worst racists of history. Which they certainly weren't, and aren't, even if it seems some among them might like to make a claim on the title.
One must not insult the future.
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 14:17
Swedes tend to be among the blonder and more blueyed populations in the world. However, they also tan nicely.
Not quite that nicely

Of course they have white hair and red eyes, which means albinism among the population of northern Europe might not mean exactly the same thing as among the population of southern Africa.
No you are mistaking with albinos rabbits who indeed have red eyes. European albinos are the same as African albinos they tend to have blue eyes (the one on your picture does the read is only cause by the flash).

The blue eyes of northerners is not due to absence of pigmentation.
I think they are actually.

I am a free donkey!
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 14:58

Originally posted by es_bih

you are an idiot, most of u post information from sites such as wikipedia, which you all claim isn't a very reliable site, since after all anyone can go in and edit the site's information so that makes yall hypocrites .....Youtube is just the host of the site you dumb ass, this video was clearly on the news........

Personal attacks are against the CoC. You can find my post idiotic, but in the future I urge you not to direct any insults against me or my mental state. Thank you very much. However, do not stop to post your alternative history, it is rather entertainingWink, and keeping me from finishing up my term paper right now. LOL

Edited by es_bih - 10-May-2007 at 15:01
Decebal View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Digital Prometheus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 15:57

Frankly Khoisan kid, the only reason why you haven't been banned yet is because I find you entertaining and wildly misinformed. Had you been a white skinhead going on about how the "Aryan race" is so much better than everyone else and how the other humans are just rejects, you would have been banned right away. Plus you call other members idiots... you should consider yourself very lucky that you can still post. I'll be watching you: the next thing you say which is against the rules of the forum, you're out.

As for your argument, I'm not going to bother arguing with you, because Maharbbal and es_bih are doing a fine enough job at doing that. I just want you to think about something: albinos are characterized by a complete lack of pigment. So how come the people in Europe or America (yes , even the blonde ones) can tan and how come most of them have dark hair? You really should learn some biology, kid, before you start making ridiculous arguments and embarassing yourself.

What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Napoleon Bonaparte

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.- Mohandas Gandhi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>