Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Questions on Kurds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
khan53 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote khan53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions on Kurds
    Posted: 06-Sep-2006 at 17:43
Originally posted by Mortaza

well you mean dtp? just legal(Infact It is not even legal, a lot of members of them jailed because of helping pkk) part of pkk?

Anyway armenian genocide is not related with topic.

Crime is done by both kurds and turks, and both of them benefited from it.

If you refuse role of kurdish gangs(Infact they are not gangs but respected tribe leaders), I can easyly refuse role of turkish gangs.(Noone choose them.)

mortaza what are u talking about?u are talking about turkish genocide which has done by armenians during the world war in east anatolia?yes more than 600.000 turks have died at that time.god bless their soul
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2006 at 02:19
Originally posted by Cent

hehe Bulldog, now you got owned. Please he's Turkish and said that his state is a little facist.

The way you take advanage of Mortaza's ethnicity to villify the Turkish republic and  to exhonerate yourself from your ardently ignoniminious pro-Kurdish propaganda is  deplorable and wretched. Mortaza national belonging is irrelevant to his arguments, and as a Turkish citizen he has the right to criticize his own goverment and to strive for its betterment and improvement. I wish that was your objective too, rather than pursuing selfish purely kurdish agendas and seperatism.

Edited by bg_turk - 07-Sep-2006 at 02:20
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2006 at 02:29
bg_turk, I'm not objective when it comes to Kurds and Kurdistan.

Still I can also criticize my own goverment, for example Southern Kurdistan (northern Iraq).

I don't think you're also totally objective when it comes to Turks, and that's natural.

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2006 at 02:33
Originally posted by khan53

mortaza what are u talking about?u are talking about turkish genocide which has done by armenians during the world war in east anatolia?yes more than 600.000 turks have died at that time.god bless their soul

khan51 please do not act stupid now.

You are correct in stating that 500,000 [Halacoglu, Ottoman Archives] thosand Muslims (mostly Kurds, Turks) have been killed in the eastern provinces of the Ottoman empire as a result of the Armenian collaboration with the Russian invading forces.

But also it true that more than 1,000,000 Armenian civilians and soldiers have lost their lives through murder, starvation, disease, exposure or on the battlefield. This an undeniable fact, and questioning its validity is an act of historical vandalism and is indicative of lack of scientific integrity. Please, do not let your Turkish nationalism blind you from seeing the truth, because defending the truth, and the truth only, will serve the Turkish national interests.

Do not fall inot the trap of responding to Armenian propaganda with Turkish propaganda.

Of course wheter those killings merit to be called a Genocide is still under heated dispute.

Edited by bg_turk - 07-Sep-2006 at 02:46
khan53 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote khan53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2006 at 18:05
yes,i do not deny that armenians died too.but i do not think that the number is big like 1.000.000.they say different numbers,somebody says 1.500.000,somebody says 300.000,some body says 40.000.when they are talking about armenians during the world war 1 they say it was genocide but they do not see killed turks by armanians may be they do not know.if we must call something as genocide we must call it turkish genocide not armanian.our archieve has opened and we have nothing to afraid but how about armanian side?are they allowing us to look at their archieves? i respect my grandfathers and i do not want them forgotten by everybody..they were innocent persons..they ar talking like there are no innocent killed turks but armanians were all of them innocent.and saying these things are  not acting stupidly i think bg turk,u know it.much more innocent turks had died than armanians
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2006 at 23:36
Of course...Armenians, who did not have a state for 600 years, with most of the men enlisted in the Ottoman Army, sent to labor, and killed. Somehow found a way to kill more Turks then the Ottoman Empire killed Armenians...

Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2006 at 13:59
Of course...Armenians, who did not have a state for 600 years, with most of the men enlisted in the Ottoman Army, sent to labor, and killed. Somehow found a way to kill more Turks then the Ottoman Empire killed Armenians...
Oh here we go again the, poor, "oppressed" Armenians enslaved for 600 years by Turks. Guess what before the Ottomans the Seljuk Turks were the rulers and before them the Byzantine-Roman etc the last time Armenia had a fully independant state was nearly 2000 years ago so stop trying to deflect your own inadequecies on just one of the parties. The Ottomans treated Armenians a damn lot better than the Romans and Eastern Roman Empire.

Many Armenians were wealthy, educated nd in government, after the tanzimat reforms they were equal citizens.

And nobody saying is that Armenians just found weapons out of the sky and trained an army from scratch. After the Russians occupied the Caucauses thee land they  took had half the Armenian populated area. They were trained, armed had their heads pumped full of propoganda and had roving bands of gangas who wer burning Tukrish, Kurdish ,Cherkez villages and towns, plundering and looting aswell as slaughtering the people living there.

They were fullly supported and armedvby the Tsarist Russians, however, after the Russian revolution were sold out and left in the cold but Armenians never criticise Russia many are still too brainwashed to realise how badly Russia has used and manipulated them.
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2006 at 15:01
There is no point for me to argue with you..everyone here is aware how you partake in "intelligent" conversations. We cant discuss the genocide anyway...however

Originally posted by bulldog

the last time Armenia had a fully independant state was nearly 2000 years ago so stop trying to deflect your own inadequecies on just one of the parties.

this just tells us how ignorant you are of the history of others...even those that you think you know so much about. But then again, no surprise there.

Edited by mamikon - 08-Sep-2006 at 15:02
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2006 at 16:20
Since when were you the determiner of what is and isn't "intellegent", its time you understood that not everyone is entitled to agree with your views and the thesis' you follow. There are many views regarding these occurances in WW1, to dismiss all the views except the ones you agree with as "unintellegent" just show's narrow-mindedness and a real lack of intellegence.

Well tell me then when was the last time Armenia was fully independant, I mean "fully" by the way, not a province of vassal of an Empire.

Edited by Bulldog - 08-Sep-2006 at 16:23
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2006 at 17:21
Many people here (mostly Turks) dont agree with my view on the Armenian Genocide, however many of them are quite intelligent.

But your views, as I have seen on numerous threads, concerning Armenia and other "enemy of Turks" people are quite biased and incorrect...and this isnt just me saying it..you should take a closer look at the way people respond to your posts...for your sake.

Also, if you read my post carefully, you will see that I am not calling you intelligent or un-intelligent

You are more than welcome to think of me however you want...I wouldn't mind...

There was an independent Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia from 11-14th AD.
And the Armenian Bagratuni Kingdom from 8th-11th (beginning off)
And the last but not least 1918 - 1920

But then again, this thread is not about Armenia. And if khan53 could have supressed his errenous brain spurt regarding the Armenian Genocide, we wouldnt be having this pointless conversation now.

Edited by mamikon - 08-Sep-2006 at 17:22
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2006 at 13:01
"questions on kurds" not "questions on Armenian Trivia"
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2006 at 16:49
the kurds, at first we had to ask, why nobody like the kurds???
i think that is the first important question!
suriye iran irak(arabs) Lebanon and at least turkey they dont like the kurds why??????
ok that we the turks dont like the pkk and hate them i think is normal. but why the other countries hate them???
mhhhh i think the kurds are not so peaceful and only wont liberty and freedom dont play a victim rolls in the history please.  every kurd tell the same we are so poor they kill us the hunt us and so on.....
but if you ask them why all this countries, which i enumerate, hunt and dont wont you they always answer, we dont know the only thing we wont is peace......

Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 07:32
they are not hated.Turkey hates PKK not kurds.other countries may hate them becouse they are mostly uneducated.
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 07:45
Originally posted by Batu

they are not hated.Turkey hates PKK not kurds.other countries may hate them becouse they are mostly uneducated.

This is a racist and provocative remark. I don't recall the education level in any of these countries to be exceptionally high!

Now please refrain from using derogatory terms against other ethnicities and most of all avoid generalizing.

Edited by Yiannis - 18-Sep-2006 at 08:25
The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Mordoth View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Mordoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Sep-2006 at 15:05
A seek on independence for Kurds would occur catastrophic results .
It must be the last alternative for Kurds to attempt seperatism .
( That is dedicated to my friends who say " KURDS ARE OPPRESSED IN TURKIYE " )

Kurds are also taken place in Turkish parliament for years . It is a European - dream to seperate the publics who have been living with-together for eras .
Kurdish friends generally accuse Mustafa KEMAL ATATURK and his ideology with a non-ideal language ...
Here is the document at where ATATURK has always confirmed the thoughts of every single person ( with no seperatism ) .
Diyab Aga ; who was a compatriot of Turkish salvation War ...

Seperatism of Kurds has never been a simple thought like my Kurdish-origined friends  in the forum think like .
It is European and perhaps USA based .

Edited by Mordoth - 25-Sep-2006 at 15:09
If Electricity Comes from Electrons ; does Morality come from Morons :|
olkiej View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Suspended

Quote olkiej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2006 at 06:42
Originally posted by Cent

"What do you understand by establishing a Kurdish nation?

The PKK ideology is Marxist-Lenninist and its cause is to establish an ethnically pure Kurdish state for Kurds only.

Do you agree with that cause?"

I want a place where Kurds can learn their own language, their own culture and be KURDS.

Culture Kurds Dont have Culture , In the Ottoman era the Word Kurd Wasnt even used , they fought with the sides of Turks, rmmbr turkish war of independeance now Some extreme blood thirsty Kurds want too sepperate the Great turkish-kurdish relations. you are just a minnority with ur Sweat fantasy dream, wake up there is not such thing as Kurdistan, and your leader apo called his so called freedom fighters terrorists, The whole world sees pkk as terrorist org. for doing drug traffic humand trade whatever.
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2006 at 08:06
kurds dont have culture olkiej?

everyone has culture
EGETRK View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote EGETRK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2006 at 11:52
Ok,there is a krt cultur who is mixed of Trkic,Arabic or Farsi...But not history...
The lands of the of the West may be armored with walls of steel,
But I have borders guarded by the mighty chest of a believer...
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2006 at 13:31
That is absolute nonsense Ege.  Please don't make such hateful and ignorant comments... I challenge you to name one Turkish or Arabic influence in Kurdish culture other than Islam. And as for Persian, there are many, but that is to be expected and is due to the fact that Kurds and Persians share a common Aryan heritage.

Kurdish culture is unique and Kurdish history is existent in an Iranic context up to 2800 years ago when the Medeans, from whom Kurds draw most of their heritage and language, founded the first sedentary Iranic empire. And beyond that, the Caucasian speaking Hurrians and Carduchi from whom the term Kurd is derived and whom the Medeans assimilated. 
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2006 at 13:32

In Karnamak e Ardashir e Papakan Kurds are specifically mentioned. This document dates to 1700 years ago.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>