Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post pictures of Turkic Heros

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post pictures of Turkic Heros
    Posted: 24-Feb-2006 at 15:13

Haydar Aliyev. He is only turk who was one of the leaders of the Soviet Union.

Aliyev and Gorbachev in Red Square receiving military parad of Soviet Army as a leaders of Soviet Union!!!!

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2006 at 17:24
Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2006 at 17:30

As a President of Azerbaijan!

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2006 at 17:31
What makes you think that Aliyev is considered as a hero?
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2006 at 17:31

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2006 at 17:43

What makes you think that Aliyev is considered as a hero?

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------

He is a hero, because he took Azerbaijan from deep sh*t!!!!

When he become a President, Azerbaijan was in total disaster: war with armenians, separatist talish movement in the South, separatist lezgi movement in the North, russian's agents all over the country, military groups fighted each other and armenians with russians took our lands. It was poor and unstable country, where every year was new government. It was disaster. i remember Baku at that time, and it was terrible.

He came and stabilised country. Yes, his approach was hard but it was only one way to take country from collapsing. He could manage to sign major oil and gas agreements with west oil companies despite major obstacles created by Russia and Iran. He not only could sign them, but also could manage securirty of the construction process and finally achived main goal, which is brake down Russia's monopoly on oil and gas transportation from Caspian region.

He stopped war and started develop proffecional azeri army. If anyone come to Baku today and compare what was there in 1992-93, they could see the totally different city.

He has made of course some mistakes, but in general he was great leader of the country. He was a man in right time and right place.

And also of course he was only muslim-turk who ruled Soviet Union from Moscow.))))) 

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2006 at 17:47

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2006 at 18:07
Actually I was very dissapointed when his son came into power without being elected after Aliyev's death. What kind of a republic is that?

Edited by barish
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2006 at 18:14

Actually I was very dissapointed when his son came into power without being elected after Aliyev's death. What kind of a republic is that?

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------

Actually he was elected. He got 66% of votes. Opposition leader got rest votes.

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2006 at 18:15

But of course his son is not hero.

Heydar Aliyev is a great leader. It's true.

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2006 at 18:47
Originally posted by Qajar

Actually he was elected. He got 66% of votes. Opposition leader got rest votes.

Nope, that election took place after the son Aliyev got elected by some council, not Azeri people.
merced12 View Drop Down
General
General

Quote merced12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2006 at 18:55

http://www.turks.org.uk/
16th century world;
Ottomans all Roman orients
Safavids in Persia
Babur in india
`azerbaycan bayragini karabagdan asacagim``
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2006 at 22:53

Thanks Merced

Elchibey was also great man in our recent history!!!

Turkish Soul View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkish Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Feb-2006 at 20:09

I looked all the pages and you forgot to add a real hero.Tiryaki Hasan paa..He was one of the bravest leader as William Wallace.I alwas say my God that I wanted to die as a soldier of him. I also see the Ottoman empire as the best nation in the world thta conquered 3 continents.Atatrk is also my hero who was our real luck and our everything.I still cry when I see Antkabir.

dardanos
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkish Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Feb-2006 at 21:01

The hero in the picture is Tiryaki Hasan Pasa.My English is not very good but I will try to explain what this hero did.

"It isn't known where he was born,but because of his like of Afyon man called him "tiryaki".He got education in Ottoman palace.He stayed in Zigetvar for 20 years.He knowed the Hungarian and west armies well.Maybe because of this he  stayed as a governor for a long time in west borders of Ottoman Empire.

He was in Kanije with 3000 man in his castle when the german and hungarian come with an army of a 100000 man.I didn't write wrong 100000.His army did not have enouh food and gunpowder.But Hasan Pasa was defending his castle..One of his men knowed to make gunpowder but there was a problem of food.At nights Hasan Pasa let his a few men to send letters to his "sadrazam".It was saying that he had enough food and gunpowder.Also the letter included sadrazam's big army but of course they were lies The 100000 man army was scared and the hungarians did not want to have war with Ottoman(they maybe could not forget mohac).After 73 days Hasan pasa decided to make a night war because his men were under the danger of hunger.n the day of 73 of under attack Hasan pasa and his men attackede german with saying mehter in a loud voice.German man was scared..You may not believe vut 80000 german died in that war.ang german duke's treasure was in the hands of Hasan pasa.He was very intelligent and clever.

Edited by Turkish Soul
dardanos
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkish Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 18:09
And I will always see Tiryaki Hasan Paa as a real Turkish hero.
dardanos
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 18:33
Thanks for the info
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkish Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 18:45

Not at all(birey deil abinin inglizcesi buydu galiba)

I will give information about real heroes by time.

dardanos
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkish Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2006 at 09:29

Dear Turkish are our heroes belong to only 6 pages...We must introduce our heroes..

dardanos
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2006 at 09:33
Originally posted by Turkish Soul

Dear Turkish are our heroes belong to only 6 pages...We must introduce our heroes..

Then you should start posting.

ps; bu bana bi olayi hatirlatti, birisi sormus bi bakana "bakanim avrupadakiler tarihteki kazandiklari zaferleri falan kutluyolarmis, biz kutlamicazmi?" bakanda "ee ozmn simdiden basla kutlamaya, biz yle yaparsak hergn bayram olur"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>