Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNorth and South Azerbaijans - reunification!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
Author
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: North and South Azerbaijans - reunification!!!
    Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:23

Originally posted by erkut

Fars want to destroy all Turkish population in the area. At least %40 of ran is Azeri.

24% of iran is azeri, 50% is persian, 3% is arab, and the rest i dont know about.

an no, iran has never dont anything to remove the azeri's, to exterminate the azeri's, or to change the azeri's. do you know how easy you are making it for me to make these comments about turkey, which are true, but i am not because this is about azerbaijan, so stop posting lies.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:26

Fars want to destroy all Turkish population in the area. At least %40 of ran is Azeri.

damn, Really???

ok, just For you I promise 2015 for them
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:26
so wait...Iran should help Azerbaijan because youre both muslim? then shouldnt all of Europe and US help Armenia?

Armenia is the oldest christian nation after all...its only fair.

"Becouese they dont like azeri exictence in ran"

i thought Azeries already do exist in Iran...and there is no conflict between them and Armenians in Iran, or in Republic of Armenia...and I dont think Iranian Azeries relate to Azeries of Azerbaijan (at least I got that assumtion from other threads on these boards)
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:29

we keep telling these people, that ayatollah khamenei, the dictator of iran, is AZERI himself, and it was his decision to support armenia!

Edited by prsn41ife
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
erkut View Drop Down
General
General
Persona non Grata

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:33

mamikon wrote:

and I dont think Iranian Azeries relate to Azeries of Azerbaijan

Thats wrong they are same peoples. South Azerbaijanians wants be whith Northern famly mambers. Setterhan was trying to do thah whith Azadistan

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:34

There is only one reason of this.

Tegeran's rejime ( mullah or pexlevi, doesn't matter) afraid of nationalistic movements in South Azerbaijan. As I said before, there were at least two major movements in South Azerbaijan durign 20th centure.  And all of this started after North Azerbaijan gained independance. Straight after this, pars chouvinists started anti-azerbaijani politics.

One more remendier to all. In 1988 the soviet-iranian border was CRASHED BY AZERIES FROM BOTH SIDES. Hundread of thousands azeries from both Azerbaijans joint together. This was a huge signal for Tehran.

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:34

mamikon wrote:

and I dont think Iranian Azeries relate to Azeries of Azerbaijan

Thats wrong they are same peoples. South Azerbaijanians wants be whith Northern famly mambers. Setterhan was trying to do thah whith Azadistan

OMG, HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT THE RULER OF IRAN IS AZERI! THE SECRET POLICE IS HEADED BY AZERI'S, AZERI'S IN IRAN ARE HAPPY, THEY PARTICIPATE IN THE GOVERNMENT, AND NONE OF THEM WANT TO BE WITH THE NORTH, INFACT, THEY WANT THE NORTH TO JOIN IRAN!

mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:35
"Thats wrong they are same peoples. South Azerbaijanians wants be whith Northern famly mambers. Setterhan was trying to do thah whith Azadistan"

How do you know? All 20 million showed up on your doorstep one night and told you?
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:36
Originally posted by Qajar

There is only one reason of this.

Tegeran's rejime ( mullah or pexlevi, doesn't matter) afraid of nationalistic movements in South Azerbaijan. As I said before, there were at least two major movements in South Azerbaijan durign 20th centure.  And all of this started after North Azerbaijan gained independance. Straight after this, pars chouvinists started anti-azerbaijani politics.

One more remendier to all. In 1988 the soviet-iranian border was CRASHED BY AZERIES FROM BOTH SIDES. Hundread of thousands azeries from both Azerbaijans joint together. This was a huge signal for Tehran.

more lies, with no evidence to back you up.

LISTEN TO ME: IRAN IS RULED BY AN AZERI, DOES HE WANT A FREE AZERBAIJAN? NO.

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:37

we keep telling these people, that ayatollah khamenei, the dictator of iran, is AZERI himself, and it was his decision to support armenia!

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

Stalin was also georgian but he sent 200,000 georgians to Siberia and they died there.

Dictators and burocrats in our days doesn't have any nationality, and specialy mullokhrats.

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:40
"Stalin was also georgian but he sent 200,000 georgians to Siberia and they died there."

First of all I am not sure the number was that high, what are your sources?

Second of all, he did that to every ethnic groups, inlcuding Armenians, Azeries, Meskhetis, Belarussians, Ukrainians, Estonians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Tatars, Russians...shuould I go on?

Edited by mamikon
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:40
Originally posted by prsn41ife

OMG, HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT THE RULER OF IRAN IS AZERI! THE SECRET POLICE IS HEADED BY AZERI'S, AZERI'S IN IRAN ARE HAPPY, THEY PARTICIPATE IN THE GOVERNMENT, AND NONE OF THEM WANT TO BE WITH THE NORTH, INFACT, THEY WANT THE NORTH TO JOIN IRAN!

Calm down plz!!

He is speaking about Martian Azaris on Mars
& don't forget he is living in heart of Iran & he is expert socialogist
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:42

qajar, just go play your dungeons and dragons and pokemon.

you provide no evidence, no facts, no quotes, no sources, this discussion is getting boring, you lost.

malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:43

Guys no need to destroy anyone.

Does Iran actually have any friens in the region? other then armenia.

I mean who will help iran if it is attacked by proxy or directly.

mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:46
umm...Russia?

plus I believe it can defend itself...maybe not so much against the United States, but US cant attack since the public will be overwhelmingly against it, plus Bush has yet to control Iraq

And whats wrong with the Iran-India, and Iran-Pakistan relations? just wondering...
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:47
Originally posted by malizai_

Guys no need to destroy anyone.

Does Iran actually have any friens in the region? other then armenia.

I mean who will help iran if it is attacked by proxy or directly.

hardly any nations have alliances any more except NATO. china doesnt have allies, nor does Russia. the only alliance left is NATO and the Pacific alliance (i forgot what it is called).

erkut View Drop Down
General
General
Persona non Grata

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:49

Pakistan had good relations whith afghanistan too

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:49

you provide no evidence, no facts, no quotes, no sources, this discussion is getting boring, you lost.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------

bla bla bla ))))))

my evidence is Azerbaijan Republic 1991-to present

my evidence is Azerbaijan Demokratic Republic 1918-1920

my evidence is Demokratic Republic of South Azerbaijan 1944-1947

my evidence is Azeri khanats in North Azerbaijan before russian occupation

my evidence is state of Shirvan with ruling dinasty of Shirvanshaxs

my evidance is Sefevid Emperi - which was created and ruled by azeri-turk dinasty and kizilbash tribes

my evidence is azeri-turk states Ag-Koynlu and gara-Koyunlu whci were also unified by Sefevids and joint the rest azeri lands

my evidence is Atabegs state in North Azerbaijan with capital Gyanja

my evidense is azeri Eldigiz state

my evidence is Caucausin Albania - which was formed by caucuasin tribes and turkish tribes those finnaly assimilated and accepted islam

my evidence is state Atropatena in south of Azerbaijan

and such evidences are hundreads......

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:51
Originally posted by Qajar

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------

bla bla bla ))))))

my evidence is Azerbaijan Republic 1991-to present

my evidence is Azerbaijan Demokratic Republic 1918-1920

my evidence is Demokratic Republic of South Azerbaijan 1944-1947

my evidence is Azeri khanats in North Azerbaijan before russian occupation

my evidence is state of Shirvan with ruling dinasty of Shirvanshaxs

my evidance is Sefevid Emperi - which was created and ruled by azeri-turk dinasty and kizilbash tribes

my evidence is azeri-turk states Ag-Koynlu and gara-Koyunlu whci were also unified by Sefevids and joint the rest azeri lands

my evidence is Atabegs state in North Azerbaijan with capital Gyanja

my evidense is azeri Eldigiz state

my evidence is Caucausin Albania - which was formed by caucuasin tribes and turkish tribes those finnaly assimilated and accepted islam

my evidence is state Atropatena in south of Azerbaijan

and such evidences are hundreads......

thats not evidence, thats all your opinion. just go play your childish games. you dont even know the basics of how to provide evidence.

and i will say this for the last time, you cannot claim iranian dynasty's.

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 19:52

Second of all, he did that to every ethnic groups, inlcuding Armenians, Azeries, Meskhetis, Belarussians, Ukrainians, Estonians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Tatars, Russians...shuould I go on?

No,you just proved what I said before. The dictators doesn't have ethnicity.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>