Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kilroy View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
AE Editor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote kilroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome!
    Posted: 15-Mar-2007 at 19:32
Hello everybody, and welcome to Literary Pursuits. 

Since reading and history tend to go hand in hand, it is only appropriate that we have a sub-forum dedicated to the act of reading!  However, this forum will not be restricted to just discussion on history books.  We believe anything in the written word to be important, so discussion on any genre is encouraged! 

I hope this forum will introduce readers to new books and new authors;  allow readers to engage in discussion on literary titles, and share their thoughts on current titles, older books and primary sources alike.  

This forum will be the home of AE's new Book Club.  All polls and discussion will take place here. 

I also intend to try and update readers on new and upcoming history titles as often as possible. 

Edited by kilroy - 15-Mar-2007 at 19:40
Kilroy was here.
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2007 at 21:24

We hope to make this forum not only a source for new reading material but a place to talk and learn about books, authors and history for writting and books.

we hope in the furture you will be able to  read reviews , biography of authors, history of books all kinds of things.   

Edited by Dawn - 16-Mar-2007 at 00:30
SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2007 at 23:52
The reading section and already the Admin spells "forum" wrong! LOL Sorry, couldn't help myself.
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2007 at 00:31
Embarrassed good thing it's reading and not spelling forum Smile

thanks
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2007 at 01:23
Brand new and already enough stickys to fill my fridge
 Post Reply Post Reply