Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The most mysterious place that you have been

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Frederick Roger View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Frederick Roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The most mysterious place that you have been
    Posted: 07-Oct-2008 at 10:10
Surprisingly, it was in my own country - Quinta da Regaleira (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinta_da_Regaleira).
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2008 at 15:21

An abandoned house near my friend's house in Monaghan where i'm from. There were two dead and almost fully decomposed mice just lying on the stairs and on the floor, like they had died of old age rather than anything else. Then we went upstairs, with difficulty, as they were partially collasped, and there was still clothes hanging on an inside line across the room, long johns and all. Pair this with the fact that it was dusk and the house was surrounded by trees, and you've got some pretty good scope for imagination. Needless to say it went wild and we ran from the house pretty terrified.

There was also a windowless room that we dared each other to go into, but the light from your phone doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Good Fun though, in a way.
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2008 at 19:26
Originally posted by Dolphin

An abandoned house near my friend's house in Monaghan where i'm from. There were two dead and almost fully decomposed mice just lying on the stairs and on the floor, like they had died of old age rather than anything else. Then we went upstairs, with difficulty, as they were partially collasped, and there was still clothes hanging on an inside line across the room, long johns and all. Pair this with the fact that it was dusk and the house was surrounded by trees, and you've got some pretty good scope for imagination. Needless to say it went wild and we ran from the house pretty terrified.

There was also a windowless room that we dared each other to go into, but the light from your phone doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Good Fun though, in a way.

You mad pair of animals!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12