Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3 Years of Moronism and Absurdity

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 Years of Moronism and Absurdity
    Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 17:34

No, i don't talk of the second Bush mandate, don't think of speeches of Putin, don't mean another American hospital TV series and least of all i don't mean all the promises my bank advisor made during the last 3 years...
No, i do mean my "1095 day of staying at AllEmpires anniversary". Yes, it's true, spending so many ours here, by producing so many absurd posts without any meaning.
Senseless words, futile advices and jokes without any punch line. Ejaculating words and thoughts which strained the old english grammer and the brains of desponding members.

11.1.05, the date that rolled up the internet and a part of my life. Someone told me of this page at that grey autumn days 3 years ago. And for i didin't had better things to do, i loged in and the mischief follows its course.

Now you have the nice mess and face the music. Tough luck!

Will you allow me another 3 years or do you say: Enough is enough. Ulrich make your final  click and get lost in the dark Icelandic winter....

You can't stop history only try to manage it a bit, as you may have learned at this forum.

Mourners are requested to abstain from expressing their sympathy at the graveside.

Edited by ulrich von hutten - 02-Nov-2008 at 10:48

Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 19:42
Your English has improved a lot Ulrich!

It's been great having you here these past 3 years.
 Post Reply Post Reply