Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nationalist/Racial Equation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nationalist/Racial Equation
    Posted: 19-Mar-2005 at 06:33

Perhaps a math person could greater improve this....

I was asleep and in my dreams an idea came to me, a mathematical approach to rating the contributions past present and future of different groups of humanity.

X x H=D

expanded form X(insert any culture) x H(Humans)=D(dumbass)

This can also be expressed as X x D=H, perhaps more accurately

so if we choose to represent the equation as Xculture x Dfor the stupid people that drag all societies down we reach the answer H, which is for humans.

D, the dumbass quotient as I term it, negates the positive margin of achievement, and thus it serves much like a zero in that any number it is multiplied by it converts to a set principle. 

for example: 5 x 0=0 and 100 x 0=0

However, unlike the zero the D factor does not convert the number to D factor but instead changes it to the balanced equation of the H factor, a merger of positive (X) and negative (D).

and so it doesnt matter what nnumber (% contributed to world culture) you insert in the X culture as it is still negated back to simple humanity by the dumbasses (D) within the society.

For example an AE argument could go as follows:

China 55% x D = (H)umanity

Turks 35% x D = H

Americans 47% x D = H

Thus no matter a societies achievements or claims of cultural supremacy the dumbasses (or D factor) always cancells the compartive positive.

This can be applied to both ethnic and religious groups as well for the same results.

Thus mathematically the dumbasses in any society inevitably even out the positive achievements in the large scale of things for purposes of comparison, thus rendering everyone equal to the unbiased observer. 

This equation however does not take into the effect the compartive cost/benefit ratio of differnt countries differing levels oof contact with any mentioned country and the influence exerted.  That right now would be too much for me to think about.

Well, now that I wrote that down after waking up with it imparted from my dreams perhaps I shall now go back to sleep!

"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
white dragon View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote white dragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Mar-2005 at 08:02
Pray as if everything depended upon God and work as if everything depended upon man.
-Francis Cardinal Spellman
 Post Reply Post Reply