Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any ideas of what I should do to?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kevin View Drop Down
General
General
AE Editor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any ideas of what I should do to?
    Posted: 22-May-2009 at 12:26
Any ideas of what I should do once school is out for me in early June?

For starters I was thinking about going camping and perhaps writing a couple of esays.

However idk lolLOL, I'm just glad the school year is about over for me!Smile

Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2009 at 12:30
Take up cage fighting.
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2009 at 12:48
Hi Kevin perhaps you could try and take up stamp collecting its a lot of fun I dont know if you'd like it though I'm glad too that school is also over for me yes yay!!

(Private joke)
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2009 at 01:59
Korea is nice around that time of the year
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2009 at 05:25
Camping sounds good. Don't get straight back into the essays - at least have a nice break and relax, first. Get out and about with friends.
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2009 at 06:05
Go somewhere on the Southern Hemisphere, spend your summer in our winter.
Al Jassas View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Al Jassas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2009 at 08:19
Do absolutely nothing. This might be the last time you have an entire summer for your own pleasure without thinking what is going to happen next.

Enjoy every moment of it, I know I didn't.

AL-Jassas
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2009 at 08:44
Yes, Balaam makes a good point about travel. If you have the money, you should travel. That's what I did for a month after I finished school, and it was marvelous. 
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2009 at 12:18
I have to agree with Es here, Kevin, if you haven't been to Korea I suggest you go right now, trust me. I won't regret it.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2009 at 12:51
Study tracking. It is a fascinating art.
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2009 at 13:58
Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

I have to agree with Es here, Kevin, if you haven't been to Korea I suggest you go right now, trust me. I won't regret it.

I third Es Bih's proposal.I should mention that the Glens of County Antrim are wonderful on a fine summer morning though.
 Post Reply Post Reply