Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

another age old question- what happens to socks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: another age old question- what happens to socks
    Posted: 11-Jan-2010 at 16:17
Where do your socks disappear to in a dryer?

Is there another zone or dimension that they go into?

Is there a sock monster who eats them?

Are there little people who hide in the dryer and steal them?

which leads to:

Is there such a thing as manmade global sock stealing?

Is there an international sock smuggling cartel?

image by Greg Cee flickr.com

Edited by eaglecap - 11-Jan-2010 at 16:18
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2010 at 15:29
Hey! Do you ever get socks that you do not recognize? What? You do! Those are mine! Send them back quickly or I will destroy your socks that suddenly appeared in my dryer!

Hey, maybe we can have "Scottie, beam us all up?"

LAUGH!

Regards,
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jan-2010 at 10:29
Originally posted by opuslola

Hey! Do you ever get socks that you do not recognize? What? You do! Those are mine! Send them back quickly or I will destroy your socks that suddenly appeared in my dryer!

Hey, maybe we can have "Scottie, beam us all up?"

LAUGH!

Regards,

I know when I have had roommates in the best I will get one of their socks but I will miss one as well. Yes, we should blame it on Scottie. Combs also disapear fast but socks are the worse. Sometimes I will find a sock and I just cannot figure where it came from.
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jan-2010 at 20:35
Inter Stellar micro vortexes. Geek  I think it has something to do with the electromagnetic field set up by the electric dryer, interacting with the dryer fuzz.  Somewhere there is an alternate universe, landscaped with mountains of old moldy socks.

Big smile

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jan-2010 at 10:32
Originally posted by red clay

Inter Stellar micro vortexes. Geek  I think it has something to do with the electromagnetic field set up by the electric dryer, interacting with the dryer fuzz.  Somewhere there is an alternate universe, landscaped with mountains of old moldy socks.

Big smile

I found a way to protect the socks- the farce Luke the farce
 Post Reply Post Reply