Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Charlie Chaplins Time Traveller

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pytheus View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Pytheus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Charlie Chaplins Time Traveller
    Posted: 29-Oct-2010 at 05:53
Her mobile's better than mine.

TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Oct-2010 at 12:00
I have seen this and I dont know what to think but I'm sure there is a logical explanation.
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Oct-2010 at 08:02
Her landline got shut down for nonpayment? So she had to use the cell.Big smile
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Oct-2010 at 16:48
Boy or boy what a rainstorm over a mere trickle!

All we see is a woman cross the camera with her hand held up to her ear! No one can tell me that they really see a hand held communication device in her hands! If so, maybe she was telling Spock or Scottie to "beam her up?"

It is only the position of her hand and because she seems to be talking that any one would make such a suggestion!

If anyone before the advent of "cell-phone" usage saw this same piece of material, and I must assume that hundreds of thousands have seen it before the last few days, then no one would have given it a second thought!

It is merely a position of the hand to the ear/head that is so commonly seen today that made even the suggestion of "portable communnication" via a device even considered!

Anyh one who really believes such or even considers such is basically an imbecile!
Regards,
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
Pytheus View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Pytheus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2010 at 10:00
It's an independent film company publicising itself. He been sure to brand the video with his company name, his name and the fact he was first to recognise it it, so the original. He's now hoping a million UFO cranks will take it up for the next 50 years generating unlimited publicity for his company. Very clever.

Edited by Pytheus - 31-Oct-2010 at 10:01
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2010 at 17:35
Originally posted by Pytheus

It's an independent film company publicising itself. He been sure to brand the video with his company name, his name and the fact he was first to recognise it it, so the original. He's now hoping a million UFO cranks will take it up for the next 50 years generating unlimited publicity for his company. Very clever.

Dittos!

I am just glad the woman was not picking her nose!
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
 Post Reply Post Reply