Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Women Villains of your country ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Women Villains of your country ?
    Posted: 17-Nov-2006 at 03:33
Enough with good women.

Have you heard of any outstandingly bad women ? (Everybody knows about the bad men)

Who have been the famous women villains of your country ?

PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2006 at 03:42
My choice is Mata Hari, though don't know whether she should be called good, Bad or just wicked ?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2006 at 03:55

Hey you forget the "Bandit queen".

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2006 at 04:31
No, didn't forget her. But I like Pulti more.
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2006 at 05:11
Originally posted by Vivek Sharma

My choice is Mata Hari, though don't know whether she should be called good, Bad or just wicked ?

Mata Hari is a candidate for my country, not yours! LOL
I do not consider her bad. Nor wicked.

She was unhappily married and I consider her one of the first women to take her life in her own hands. She is an example for strong women, not a bad woman.

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2006 at 05:49
Poolan Deevi wasn't particularly bad either. Maybe now she's an MP, but back in the days she was having gunfights with police she was quite the heroine.

The most evil woman ever to walk planet earth, more sadistic than Lecretia Borgia, more murderous than Cixi, more twisted than countess Bathory, surely has the be the mad cow herself, Margaret Thatcher.

Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2006 at 05:50
You are right. I had just said she was my favourite, not from my country.
Melisende View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Melisende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Nov-2006 at 01:25
Unfortunately Australian history (ie: Eorpean settlement thereof) is only a couple of hundred years old.  European settlement of Australia was founded upon the transportation of Convicts from England and Ireland - so the vast majority of early women settlers were prisoners.

So, women like Molly Morgan, Mary Reibey and Mary Bryant were both notorious and famous.

Other than that, Nancy Wake - whom the Germans in WWII considered a villan but whom we consider a heroine.

"For my part, I adhere to the maxim of antiquity: The throne is a glorious sepulchre."
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Nov-2006 at 02:37
Originally posted by Paul

Poolan Deevi wasn't particularly bad either.

No She was not Bad. Just a criminal.

Maybe now she's an MP,

She's ???????
She is dead, murdered long back !!!!!!!!

but back in the days she was having gunfights with police she was quite the heroine.

She Indeed was, for her guts.

The most evil woman ever to walk planet earth, more sadistic than Lecretia Borgia, more murderous than Cixi, more twisted than countess Bathory, surely has the be the mad cow herself, Margaret Thatcher.

A Shock. We here somehow thought of her as the most popular Prime Minister of England.

Dan Carkner View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Dan Carkner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Nov-2006 at 18:07
Martha Stewart!
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2007 at 02:33
Queen Min.

Join us.
Top Gun View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Suspended

Quote Top Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2007 at 08:47
Originally posted by Vivek Sharma

Mata Hari wasn't bad and there is to few evidence that she was spying for the germans the documents come just free at 2017

an bad women is ann and bonny two pirates

who is also bad is some women emperors of china I don't exactly know

gossip women mostly in reign families

morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2007 at 16:28
Originally posted by pekau

Queen Min.

Pekau - here's the only confirmed photo of Queen Min together with an interesting website to read!

Source: http://www.gkn-la.net/history_resources/queen_min.htm
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2007 at 13:18
Defently Marozia (she was Italian but never mind). Potentially the ultimate female vilain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marozia

I am a free donkey!
Top Gun View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Suspended

Quote Top Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2007 at 13:20
yes I meant that one
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2007 at 22:15

My resuscitation...females as behemoths...The incitamentum would be the surreptitious propitious subjugation-opprobrium of the inimical-of the grotesque, chitinous brobdingnagian leviathan being the appellation of the human female.

Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2007 at 22:17
Guess who's back Wink
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2007 at 22:21
Naomi Robson, she is a villain. Anyone familiar with her?
Top Gun View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Suspended

Quote Top Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Feb-2007 at 02:45

GO BACK TO f**kIN HELL Angry

morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2007 at 13:56
Originally posted by Pyrrhus

My resuscitation...females as behemoths...The incitamentum would be the surreptitious propitious subjugation-opprobrium of the inimical-of the grotesque, chitinous brobdingnagian leviathan being the appellation of the human female.

My friend, you certainly proliferate faster than mushrooms!!! WOW, can I smoke ya?
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>