Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bill OReilly....A GOD?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Poll Question: What do you think of O’Reilly?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [31.11%]
6 [13.33%]
4 [8.89%]
19 [42.22%]
2 [4.44%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bill OReilly....A GOD?!
    Posted: 22-Mar-2006 at 20:28
Can i concur to your decision Akolouthos..Oh i can? Thank you!
Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2006 at 20:51
Originally posted by Thegeneral

Originally posted by Emperor Barbarossa

I think Anne Coulter is SOO much more extreme than he is, but I like her even more!

I SOO agree! I love Anne Coulter more. She is a way better parody of an ignorant neo-conservative. Oh, wait, she actually is one. I can't belive you have an ounce of respect for her. She admires McCarthy, believes that women should not have the right to vote, we should nuke Arabia, believes that all liberals are athiests that love Islam, wants to invade the whole Middle East and convert it to Christianity, the list goes on! She is the most extremist blubbering idiot that anybody has had the unfortune of hearing. I would hate to be her lawyer in a case for her sanity. At least Bill O'Reilly is a moderate conservative.

Lol, why do you think I get a hoot out of Hanity and Colmes when Colmes has to put up with her!  I personally love her quote of nuking all the Middle East, but then the oil would be gone.  Ahh, but I wouldn't call anyone a blubbering idiot.  Thats kind of unsustained when shes written the book "How to talk to a Liberal.... if you must".  But seriously, neither Bill or Anne are off their nut.  Although I'm surprised Mr. Colmes is still sain after being on Fox (nothing against them, cause its the news I most prefere)

Yes, I think that Hannity and Colmes have predetermined arguments as it is always so easy to see who is right and who is wrong. I called her a blubbering idiot because she is so ignorant. She is not off her nut(I said that as more of a metaphor), but she seems close to it.

Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2006 at 20:52
Originally posted by Akolouthos

She is the most extremist blubbering idiot that anybody has had the unfortune of hearing. I would hate to be her lawyer in a case for her sanity.

I'm not too much of a fan of old Anne. Still, I don't think we can say she--or for that matter anyone else--is the most extreme, blubbering, idiot ever. Remember, the left has its ignorant ideologues too (Michael Moore, Jeneanne Garofolo, Ward Churchill, etc.). Unfortunately idiocy seems to be a disease all humans are susceptible to, regardless of their political orientation.

-Akolouthos

Yes, I agree, but Michael Moore is not that bad. In idiocy, I think Anne Coulter and Rush Limbaugh are far worse than some leftists.

Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2006 at 20:55
Originally posted by Ponce de Leon

If Bill says he is an independent, then he is an independent. He agrees with conservative issues, and agrees with liberal issues too. But it all depends upon the eye of the beholder to judge

Any way..Barby...baby..i love you so much better when you talk about the mario bros.....as GENERALS!!!!!!!! LOL

I agreed with you that Bill is not as bad as others(as he is way more moderate), but he is still pretty bad (like FOX Security is going to get you if you say the name 'Olberman' on his show). And please, for the sake of my masculinity, do not call me barby. I never really did talk about the Mario Bros as generals, but that is not relevant here. I love to talk about video game characters with you, but politics is in my opinion more fun.

Thegeneral View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Thegeneral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2006 at 20:58

Moore and Churchill... *shivers*

Yeah, they are worse.  And that teacher in Washington caught on tape saying America was the most evil nation is just as terrible.  And he's allowed back to teach to.  Disgusting!

Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2006 at 21:11

Moore and Churchill... *shivers*

Yeah, they are worse.  And that teacher in Washington caught on tape saying America was the most evil nation is just as terrible.  And he's allowed back to teach to.  Disgusting!

I heard about that. I agree that it was just horrible that they allowed him to teach again. I agree that the liberal elitists(more nonexistant than the neo-conservatives) can be pretty bad. Besides, its not like conservatives like my state's soon to be not a senator Rick Santorum has compared the Democrats to the Nazis, but also, Howard Dean and even the Head of the NAACP have done the same thing. It is pretty sad that politicians have to stoop down to the level of comparing their opponents to dictators.

Akolouthos View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Akolouthos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2006 at 23:21

I heard about that. I agree that it was just horrible that they allowed him to teach again. I agree that the liberal elitists(more nonexistant than the neo-conservatives) can be pretty bad. Besides, its not like conservatives like my state's soon to be not a senator Rick Santorum has compared the Democrats to the Nazis, but also, Howard Dean and even the Head of the NAACP have done the same thing. It is pretty sad that politicians have to stoop down to the level of comparing their opponents to dictators.

I completely agree. Then again, if we all--myself included--were really as offended as we claim/pretend to be then these guys (and occasionally gals) wouldn't get re-elected, have such high ratings, drive such nice cars, etc.  

-Akolouthos

Illuminati View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Illuminati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 05:24
 Sure, he's pretty much declared war on Liberals, but when he gets going on an injustice, and many aren't political, he can yeild results because so many people watch his show. Thats teh only thing I like about him. Other than that, he's jsut your average partisan hack.
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 10:53
I agree with you, when he really corruption, he gets great results. Talking about the judge letting go a child rapist loose, and how he strikes again really pissed me off. But i would have no clue that the case even exsisted if O'reilly wasnt ther to throw the whole story at my face.

ANd sorry i called u Barby, barbaross, but hell video juegos can usually kick more ass than politics
Dark Age View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Dark Age Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 15:25
I remember a recent episode when O'Reilly stated that my hometown had banned the wearing of green and red clothes during Christmas time.  He (or his staffers) just made the allegation up out of thin air.

Let me put it this way:  They needed an issue to stir up the pot of public outcry.  They applied a false story to a real town and he did not admit the error until they were badgered by people who knew it was all a big lie.  And even then, he did not mention to his loyal following that the story was totally fabricated.  He just "forgot which town" it was he had heard about.

They just made it up.  On a supposed "fair and balanced news" network.  And people listen.  What other fictions are being told at FOX news?  They can rail at the "liberal media" all they want but they were caught cold in a lie.  And it wasn't the first time.

My recommendation to any independent-thinking individual would be to avoid talking heads on television at all costs.  Ratings and advertising dollars play more of a role than getting the "truth" out there.  Most "commentators" for both sides of the political spectrum are simply shilling pundits trying to provoke a reaction from the unsuspecting public and laughing all the way to the bank with their book deals.

And I most certainly would not let my child read a book by someone who sexually harrasses underlings over the phone while masterbating with a loufa sponge.  Although he was caught on tape doing it, I suppose O'Reilly's supporters blame the "liberal media" for that one, too.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 15:50

Keith Olberman on O'Reilly's statement that he
doesn't do personal attack's-
    " If it wasn't for personal attacks he'd be a mime".

editor of Ohio Newspaper that O'reilly has attacked
recently on dealing with the attacks-
" When you wrestle with a pig two things will
happen, you get muddy and the pig enjoys it".
The next day O'Reilly reported that the editor had
called him a pig.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2006 at 19:13
w/e keith olberman is a guy that O'Reilly does not like. People tend to do that during disagreements. Just like the guy who created billo'reillysucks.com really REALLY does not like O'reilly lol. But fact of the matter is to me and most of his viewers consider him the man. He sticks up for the little guy (you and me.) And he goes after every1 else (even republicans)

---Of course some people like to stab themselves whenever O'Reilly talks lol
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2006 at 20:09
I don't believe that he does stands up for the little guy. That is so full of crap. What about all of the things that Bush has not done to help the little guy that Bill O'Reilly seems to support?

Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2006 at 20:10
be a little more specific por favor?
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2006 at 21:40
The lowering of taxes for the rich by George W. Bush, which was not helping the little guy, but rather, the big rich guy. Also, the raising of some taxes for farmers by Bush.

Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2006 at 22:30
The tax cuts are in effect for everyone. And the raising of some taxes for farmers? I never heard that one
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 00:43

fox news channel is garbage.

it is not fair and balanced, everyone knows that, even hardcore neo cons admit that it is not fair and balance.

infact, its nicknames are Goerge Bush TV, and Republican TV.

fox news is probably the worst place to get your news from.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 09:23
Originally posted by Ponce de Leon

The tax cuts are in effect for everyone. And the raising of some taxes for farmers? I never heard that one

The tax cuts are in effect for everyone, everyone that makes above $200,000 a year. And it may not have been raising taxes, but Bush did raise something for farmers.

Thegeneral View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Thegeneral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 09:58
Originally posted by prsn41ife

fox news channel is garbage.

it is not fair and balanced, everyone knows that, even hardcore neo cons admit that it is not fair and balance.

infact, its nicknames are Goerge Bush TV, and Republican TV.

fox news is probably the worst place to get your news from.

That's a laugh!  The only reason it is called those things is because it DOESN'T bash Bush and the GOP like the other channels.  So just because it takes a look at what really happens instead of going straight to the Bush bashing, they are called unfair?  Hmm.... Another sound piece of logic from prsn.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 11:30

That's a laugh!  The only reason it is called those things is because it DOESN'T bash Bush and the GOP like the other channels.

They do bash 'liberals' instead. Why is Bush bashing less objective than liberal bashing?

If I were to believe Fake News I would think that the extreme left is in power. Unless you consider the republicans (who control the presidency, the senate and the house of representatives) extreme left we all know that isn't true.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>