Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Kingdom of Paradise!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
beorna View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote beorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Kingdom of Paradise!!
    Posted: 23-Dec-2008 at 00:10
Forgive me, it was a joke. He's banned. Don't know if he comes back. I promise you I'll just read your thread from time to time and will not answer. Smile
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Dec-2008 at 00:28
No problem at all.
sevens
Patrinos View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Patrinos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Dec-2008 at 00:32
Originally posted by sevens

Describes the first Atlantis.  Dalamatia City!

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/dalamatia1_thumb.jpg

Sevens

Except my average English I have to check again my contact lens...Smile
"Hellenes are crazy but they have a wise God"
Kolokotronis
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Dec-2008 at 00:59
Dont look to hard
sevens
Cezar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cezar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Dec-2008 at 07:39

Patrinos View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Patrinos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Dec-2008 at 09:32
Thanks Cezar,now I've got my answers. Smile

Edited by Patrinos - 23-Dec-2008 at 09:33
"Hellenes are crazy but they have a wise God"
Kolokotronis
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Dec-2008 at 13:20
I had said it here: http://www.allempires.net/forum_posts.asp?TID=908 that Israelites have found the paradise, the solution is that they come to conquer our country!!
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Dec-2008 at 21:08
Well anyway, that's what I think, I think there is Spiritual Empire or a Universal Kingdom in the background revealing itself as in prophecy.

I know what I believe is very unbelievable is attracts much mock but there are solid connections there.

Hey you know in the books of religion it speaks of last guy at the end of the day delivering a message.  I can tell you for sure that when this last guy comes no will believe him.

Absolutely and I can tell you with all certainty that the last guy has a job on his hands.  No matter what his message is he will not be believed by his own regardless of religion.  They all expect the last guy and the message and these short sighted co called miracles but they will not believe him when he appears.  Its the greatest hypocrisy out and shows you how much of religion is not even in touch with true personal religion.  Its just becomes another business riding on the backs of spirituality and the vulnerability of man!

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 23-Dec-2008 at 21:10
Chookie View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Chookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Dec-2008 at 21:38
I must have been deluded. I had believed I actually spoke English.............
For money you did what guns could not do.........
Akolouthos View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Akolouthos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Dec-2008 at 01:42

Well anyway, that's what I think, I think there is Spiritual Empire or a Universal Kingdom in the background revealing itself as in prophecy.

I know what I believe is very unbelievable is attracts much mock but there are solid connections there.

Absolutely and I can tell you with all certainty that the last guy has a job on his hands.  No matter what his message is he will not be believed by his own regardless of religion.  They all expect the last guy and the message and these short sighted co called miracles but they will not believe him when he appears.  Its the greatest hypocrisy out and shows you how much of religion is not even in touch with true personal religion.  Its just becomes another business riding on the backs of spirituality and the vulnerability of man!

Sevens

If you don't wish people to find it unbelievable, you might try clarifying what, in fact, you believe, and developing a coherent understanding of it; if the system doesn't fit reality, you may need to discard it and go for something else. The temptation, of course, is to come up with an individual spiritual journey that I can call "my own". The problem being that nonsense, whether I had help cooking it up or not, is still nonsense. I think one of the oddest things about the understanding of what religion "is" among the disparate new age groups is that they all seem to believe that if you make something up, and you really, really try to convince yourself to believe it, it makes it just as good as any other religious ideology.

You speak of your simple journey, and your desire to tie it all together. This presents a host of problems, but we'll take one. Are you aware of other methods of tying things together? If you don't have anything more than a passing familiarity with other attempts at cosmology, how can you arrogate to yourself the right to try to come up with something essentially ex nihilo. Furthermore, I am sure that you, yourself, could come up with any number of other explanations to fit your data, which should demonstrate that the time others have spent might be worth being viewed with something more than a complete lack of concern.

At very least, you could tie your data together, and make an effort to explain it more clearly. Once you have done so, it may be worthy of a critique. Until you have done so, I don't see how you can get upset that people don't take your theory seriously. Remember, while it may be true that all belief systems are based, to some degree, on things that cannot be objectively verified by human reason alone, it does not follow that all belief systems are equally verifiable.

-Akolouthos

Edited by Akolouthos - 24-Dec-2008 at 01:42
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2008 at 13:15
I was thinking that you could just read it including the links and then put it together yourself.

Why should I explain every detail when you can at least read and think about it.

You know the main sources.  My thoughts are just my thoughts from my personal experience on the run, its not a chapter 1 or 2 book because its a mystery and you have to read behind the lines, going on hunches.  Nothing is clear cut in the way may like it. 

Tough luck.

Sevens
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2008 at 13:16

Here is a panoramic view of our local System Headquarters and the Capital of Nebadon, the Capital of all the systems in our local universe in relation to our current home Urantia.  The Capital of Nebadon is the home of our Creator, Jesus our Paradise Son and our friend.

With Active Links
  http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/UniverseCentre11.htm  

Sevens

Akolouthos View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Akolouthos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2008 at 20:44

I was thinking that you could just read it including the links and then put it together yourself.

Why should I explain every detail when you can at least read and think about it.

You know the main sources.  My thoughts are just my thoughts from my personal experience on the run, its not a chapter 1 or 2 book because its a mystery and you have to read behind the lines, going on hunches.  Nothing is clear cut in the way may like it. 

Tough luck.

Sevens

Well, if that is your position, then you can hardly get upset when people refuse to take you seriously. After all, historical investigation is more than just a random collection of unsourced facts -- and I am afraid I don't count most of your websites as... er... reliable LOL --which the listener must simply "put together" outside of any established context. It is rather as if I said something along these lines:

Julius Caesar, a great Roman general, went to Bithynia early in his career. There he encountered a Zoroastrian holy man at the court of Nicomedes, who prophesied that a certain divine named Mani would arise in Mesopotamia some centuries later. From this magus, Caesar was given the task of preparing the way for the Manichean revelation. The Zoroastrian holy man, however, was simply a vessel for the higher power speaking through him, and thus could not tell Caesar the way in which he was to prepare the groundwork. He soon realized, however, that the higher power had left him a hint. He journeyed to Egypt, the land which had born Manetho the historian -- for could not "Mani" derive from "Manetho"? -- and there set himself to the task of learning about Egyptian astrological methods. He incorporated these as well as other aspects of Egyptian culture into Rome, which paved the way for the development of the syncretistic mystery cults which arrived from the East. One of these was that of Mani, several centuries later. Of course Mani was only a forerunner of the Great Bab, over a millenia later.

You see? All of the names, and many of the facts listed above are perfectly legitimate taken separately. Any couple may be legitimate taken together. The method of tying them all together, however, is flawed. I have completey divorced my analytical method from the context of scholarship, and excised the facts themselves from their proper historical contexts. What results is a poorly-framed, rambling, incoherent narrative filled with fantasy, mysticism, and conspiracy. The same criticism may be -- and has been -- levelled at almost every spiritual, prophetic, or gnostic system ever adhered to by men. The difference is that the one I have pieced together above is a simple collection of facts, with little effort made to tie them together, and no effort made to understand the historical context or defend my assertions. I have simply told you what is so, not why it is so. It is much the same with your diagram.

If you wish to, you may by all means defend your assertion; you will find no shortage of new-age and conspiracy websites to source with. You should not, however, expect to be taken seriously even then. You certainly won't be taken seriously as long as you continue presenting -- forgive me -- quite suspect sources without giving so much as a hint of a defense for your use of them. I'm sorry, but you are simply operating outside of what is deemed a valid context. You may lament it and you may rant against it, but you shouldn't really be surprised.

-Akolouthos

Edited by Akolouthos - 27-Dec-2008 at 20:49
Truthisnotrelitive View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote Truthisnotrelitive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Dec-2008 at 00:55
sevens
i had a breif look at the site and all can make of it is a series of diconected "facts" on anstology, astronomy, and random verces on gates to the kindom of heaven and the tree of life. it looks as though somone has grabed a bible concordance off the shelf and pulled every verse on the tree of life ect out, and then highlighted a few words in each verse for the fun of it.

if you want any of us to understand what you're getting at, you're gonna have to be prepaired to write a little and then establish what you want to discuss. this is a forum after all.

Edited by Truthisnotrelitive - 28-Dec-2008 at 00:56
a man sees as he wishes
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2008 at 11:47
Truthisnotrelitive

True it may appear to be like that but there is many threads there.

Plus its just what it evolved into, originally its was only a research site collecting information. That's all it was intended to be but it evolved into something else.

The real story and collection is in the forum replies that where the action is.

Its an open book to information collection but one day the website will have to be  revised and things properly explained in the normal sense so people like your self can get the gist but for now its a mystery where people will have to wade through the information whether they like or not and I dont care if people dont like.  Who cares anyway no one is interested in this information.   Its just mild entertainment!

That does not bother me at all, people can work to to get the gist if they desire.

The site is a test of the person and his Endeavour.

all the best

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 31-Dec-2008 at 11:50
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2008 at 12:13

Akolouthos

The site was only a collection site of information in fragment form, that's all it was collecting information and a few years later it has evolved into something else.

One day III have to revise the website so people like yourself can understand it but for now its a mystery site and you have to wade like everyone else.

People are not going to believe this, what do you think!!! Are you going to believe what I say which includes the evidence like with 1stEden with hard data evidence and found as written by the Finger of God, King of Paradise. 

It was prophesied that no one was ever going to believe final message for man.  Truth unto Judgment. 

I dont care what religion it is but when the last guy comes, no one will believe him, maybe a few you might but you couldn't even count that on one hand.

I dont look for popularity, look what happens to people when they become popular?  Eh!

This is a message not a popularity contest. 

Its the Last STAND of Truth for this planet!  The very last stand before God. 

Im telling you man, its all wrapped up in these beginning cities. 

Dont underestimate a single thing concerning these places, they are representative of something far greater than this whole planet.

Actually Akolouthos, what you read is really part and parcel of an Emergency Operation run by Paradise, this is because our so called sentient species is at risk of self extermination and these procedures have been put in place as foreseen to gather the best of mankind to begin a new world.  A new Start!  Because this is going no where!  The results of the planet!

That's it in a nutshell!

That's the reason I have been spending all this time writing in forums like these, neglecting the main website because its on the run, realizing things and one thing I know is that these first cities represent change and it was all seen and written about in the bible including all the books of religion.

Not only that its the Sevenfold Apocalypse! as seen by John or The Seventh Mystery!

The revealing and uncovering! Lifting the Lid of the well spring of truth! in fragment form, forming a wholeness in the oneness.

Many people will hate the last stand of truth! it was foreseen.

sevens

Edited by sevens - 31-Dec-2008 at 20:59
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2008 at 13:05
In our discussion about Van peoples in this thread: http://www.allempires.net/forum_posts.asp?TID=25498&PID=482997#482997 I mentioned that Van was an important name in the northwest of Iran and neighbor countries, in the west there is Van province in Turkey: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Province (Van is a province in eastern Turkey, between Lake Van and the Iranian border), in the north there are the autonomous republic of Nakhchivan of Azerbaijan: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakhchivan and Yerevan, the capital and largest city of Armenia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yerevan and in Iran you can find several places with the suffix "-van" or "-vana" in this region, such Shishvan, Silvana. Kharvana, Kandovan, ... about the last one: http://www.presstv.com/Detail.aspx?id=29307&sectionid=351020108 (Iran's Kandovan with its many geographical and natural features is one of the most magnificent tourist attractions in the world.)

Edited by Cyrus Shahmiri - 31-Dec-2008 at 13:15
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2008 at 13:50

You can see the location of Eden in the south of Tabriz on Google Map: Click Here

sevens, do you talk about these seven holes (volcanoes/crater lakea) that I have shown below:

Edited by Cyrus Shahmiri - 31-Dec-2008 at 14:30
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2008 at 19:50
Hi Cyrus

Those posts where beautiful.

40 km in a straight line from where I think the Van headquarters is rests the townships of ShirVan, RashVanlu and MayVan, all in a straight line from the Headquarters of Van in Iran.

I don't know anything about the Seven holes.  Is there more information on it?  Where they refuge holes by any chance and I wonder if it is reflected in Iranian Mythology?  I know there is some information I came across in some Iranian mythology regarding refuge when the weather had changed and references to migration in reflection.  III have to dig it out.

I noticed the waters in Lake Urmia are well down.

I was watching a doco last night on the so called "Real Atlantis" where  the presentation was about the Minoans.  They showed a caption of the Minoan script where I noticed and recognized similar script with shapes that I was familiar with from the Van headquarter location.  Moments later they made a connection of origin that the Minoans came from Iran, recognized through their script.  Straight out! 

To me that was a significant connection of the early Minoans to Van.  The Minoans arrived in Crete 12,000 years ago and after a long period of time, some of them migrated to Greece to begin another civilization.

Its like Van in the Minoans without the V or even the Javans.  Van had influence throughout all those places you mention, a
virtual vast Kingdom of God, led by a man with his friend/brother Amadon who both lived of the Tree of Life with immortality before Adam and Eve arrived.  Thats why the Tree Symbolism is strong in all those areas.

Thinking creatively, perhaps the Stans in all the nations in the area could be in metaphor Van.

It just beautiful.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 01-Jan-2009 at 09:51
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2008 at 23:07

If you search about Indo-European in Google Images: http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&q=Indo-European you find this one as the first image:

In fact this region is believed to be the origin of several different peoples, for example our well-educated member Sharrukin in these threads Relating Koreans with Sumerians & Armenia, Cradle of Civilization says: As for "many historians and archaeologists", this statement seems rather as too optimistic a statement.  It may be that there was a tendency to look for Sumerian origins in the Hassuna Culture of northern Mesopotamia which according to the old theory gave rise to the Samarra Culture (c. 5700-4900 BC) of the Diyala Region, but the tendency now is to find Sumerian cultural roots in the Kermanshah Culture (c. 7500-5600 BC) of western Iran. (in fact the northwest of Iran)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>