Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nizame

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nizame
    Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 01:33
He lived (1141 1209) Seljuks didnt even control Ganjavi in these years. The land was under Armenian Bagratuni Kings, and then is passed to Georgian Bagratuni Kings around 1200....

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/ht/07/waa/ht07waa.htm
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 02:02

Atabey Seljucs-Gizil Arslan were controlling even Armenia

Forget myth that u have been taught in school

Please and please open your eyes

Shirvanshahs, Shaddadii's (kurdish) were ruled eastern and south-eastern oparts, Tbilisi amirate was depended on Atabeys, Armenia was completely under them

Bagratuni's were ruled in the area of modern western Armenia and western Georgia, they were not even close to Ganja

By the way, Atabeys and Georgians were friends during that time, they even fought together Slavic tribes attackong Barda

mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 02:22
www.google.com

Atabey Seljucs-Gizil Arslan - 0 hits, lol

"Tbilisi amirate was depended on Atabeys, Armenia was completely under them"

Is that why has not been mentioned in non-Turkic literature (if it is, maybe you should show us?). I am assuming you have never heard of Tamar the Great?

Please and please open your eyes

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 02:44
i guess not even 1% of Famous history facts are in google
I guess, u did not end up reading all non-and is turkish letaeratur/history
Tamar The Great was Georgian, not Armenian, which lived before Atabeys over there, and attacked Ganja when was an earthquake there
u really need not laugh but do the things that i tell u, cose I am not a hay, I am a turk
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 07:36
Yes...I am aware Tamar was Georgian....so she waited  until there was an earthquake and then attacked Ganja?

i guess not even 1% of Famous history facts are in google

yeah...I really feel for "Atabey Seljucs-Gizil Arslan"...I wonder if even Turks have heard of this
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2006 at 15:18
"Former Iranian president Mohammad Khatamis writing that Nizami Ganjavi is a Persian poet is true. Nizami wrote and created his works in Persian, he didnt have even one work in Azerbaijani, Iranian Ambassador to Azerbaijan Afshar Suleymani told journalists. Expressing his support for the former Iranian presidents stance that Nizami is a Persian poet, Suleymani also said there is no evidence to prove that Nizami wrote in Azerbaijani. Nizami didnt write in Azerbaijani. Nizami wrote in Persian but these poems were translated into Azerbaijani later, the Ambassador said. The Iranian ambassador also claimed that Shahriyar is not an Azerbaijani poet either, reports APA.

Azerbaijanization of Persian culture and art workers began in Azerbaijan in 60s, when Heydar Aliyev came to power first as Chairman of the KGB in Azerbaijan, and later as First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Azerbaijan."

http://www.panarmenian.net/news/eng/?nid=16946

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12