Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Create your own Europe!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Create your own Europe!
    Posted: 31-Aug-2004 at 02:13

Clovis, dont take that stuff personally. But i know, sometimes its hard not to get frustrated, i understand.

But i love the display of nationalism! That is why i respect the French. But you guys should calm down before big daddy Armenia steps into this argument. lol im joking.

Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Beylerbeyi View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Beylerbeyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Aug-2004 at 05:28

why you all paitned France blue? you should paint it white like the flag they use most...

I actually thought that this was referring to the royal colour of France, which was white, not to the surrender flag. You know, the tricolour is the royal white combined with red and blue of Paris.

Funny you are an Egyptian. During the Suez crisis your country was invaded by France and capturing the Ports was like a piece of cake, it was done by paratroopers LOL. But the funniest thing is the Arab-israeli war, where tiny israel defeated Egypt and friends. Plus them again they were defeated in another war in 6 days by that smaller and not  necessarily technologically superior adversary.  well done .

He's not an Egyptian. But since you mention the Suez crisis, I'll have to say that France and Britain (and Israel) were very evil in their intentions and acted really cowardly in the end. The Soviets said 'what the fcuk you think you are doing there?' and the US decided not to support their aggression, so they packed their things and vanished. 

On the other hand, for people who think the French cannot fight, here's a quote from the book I'm reading (The Age of Revolution 1789-1848 by Eric Hobsbawm);

'In June 1793 60 out of the 80 departments of France were in revolt against Paris; the armies of the German princes were invading France from the north and the east; the British attacked from the south and the west: the country was helpless and bankrupt. 14 months later all France was under firm control, the invaders had been expelled, the French armies in turn occupied Belgium and were about to enter on 20 years of almost unbroken and effortless military triumph.'

The French have invented modern warfare.   

Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Aug-2004 at 12:18
Originally posted by Clovis

[QUOTE=John Doe]

Clovis,

take a chill pill man... it was funny, both images were.

...and i dont think hes egyptian.

Its hard to have fun when nationalists troll the forums.  Anyone here remember our last French member Templar X?  ANd Temujin id def not Egyptiana any more than Im Mongolian

"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Aug-2004 at 12:25
Originally posted by Tobodai

Anyone here remember our last French member Templar X?

The strange thing was his profile said he was Australian.
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Sep-2004 at 13:37
Originally posted by Beylerbeyi

I actually thought that this was referring to the royal colour of France, which was white, not to the surrender flag. You know, the tricolour is the royal white combined with red and blue of Paris.

indeed, my post was open for interpretation...

to Clovis

you're right, the French are not hated and they're not unpolite. I have very often been to France and met with Frenchmen, they're all very open and polite, even my best friend is French! and I have absoultely nothign against France, it's the contrary, you obviously didn't even recognized the guy in my avatar, it's Comte Louis Francois Lejeune. but why don't YOU act as the Frenchman I just described?

and BTW, im not Egyptian indeed....I'm a MAMELUKE!!!

Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2004 at 08:55
I loved that Byzanto-Ottoman Empire!Perfetto!
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2004 at 05:21

Originally posted by Gubukjanggoon

Europe as it should be!

i liked this one ..but i would prefer abdicating from Greece and serbia..

ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

Gubook Janggoon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired Global Moderator

Quote Gubook Janggoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2004 at 17:36
Umm...thx
Jr_Capablanca View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Jr_Capablanca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2004 at 16:07

Hello!
I prefered the first one.

/Capa

Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2004 at 21:04
lol, I dont think the Italians would let the Turks rule over them
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 14:59

Originally posted by Tobodai

lol, I dont think the Italians would let the Turks rule over them

we have many things in common with Italian people,pal...actually i would nver want to rule the extreme-nationalist Balkans again...but we would be living very well with The Italians,the Spaniards and The Portuguese...Turco-Latin Rules!!!!

Edited by TheDiplomat
ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

demon View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 19:11
Why R ze french with teh celt?
Grrr..
Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Evildoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 21:37

French are made up of Celts, Latins and invading Franks. So I suppose they can be as much of celt as Brits are.

Janus, I can invent a whole lot of names for your dear Vatican if I wanted:

Filthypapistan? Do you like it? or Popedom of Childmolesters? Rapist-Refuge? At least it is more accurate than what you wrote about France.

I want to hear no more ignorant animaloid lies about French "surrendering". Did they surrender more than any other nation? I don't think so.

Bryan: You think French takes things too seriously? If I make a joke about Americans the responce is that they threaten to nuke my country plus a barrage of of obscene insults... By the way I am not French.

Edited by Evildoer
Bryan View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 22:05

Evildoer, if your going to blast my post, at least continue on to read my next one. Actually, if you make a joke about America, I could care less. You'd just be jumping on a rather large bandwagon.

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Evildoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 22:22

But there a whole lot of Americans who do care - their standard responce is f word or if they become more furious, some obscene insults and then nuke thing, or "I know where you live" threat.

Bryan View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 09:30
Which is not a response limited to Americans. That is the common stereotype, but it's not limited to just Americans. Besides, what are you trying to prove with this?
JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Quote JanusRook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 10:27

Popedom of Childmolesters?

So how many reported cases of child molestation have occured in Vatican City State?

Edited by JanusRook
Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Evildoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 15:47

I am trying to prove that your claims are wrong as I have wrote above.

A million!  Note how many actually occur in America/Canada/etc.

Bryan View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 17:31
My claims, eh? Apparently, you just want to ignore that I acknowledged that I was wrong, so to be blunt, you're beating a dead horse.
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 17:50
Originally posted by JanusRook

Popedom of Childmolesters?

So how many reported cases of child molestation have occured in Vatican City State?

there have also been some cases in Germany come to puplic attention in recent years...

BTW, guys, please this is historical amusement, you shouldn't tak things serious in here. the French surrender-monkeys are a famous but untrue stereotpye, and it's not wrong making fun of it, at least in this forum.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>