Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bill OReilly....A GOD?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Poll Question: What do you think of O’Reilly?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [31.11%]
6 [13.33%]
4 [8.89%]
19 [42.22%]
2 [4.44%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bill OReilly....A GOD?!
    Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 20:15
Bill O'Reilly knows where its at. He gets the facts. He knows who is a yack and a quack. This is the no spin zone people!!!!! What is your opinion of this man...this great and majestic man!>!>!>!>!?!?!?!
Thegeneral View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Thegeneral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 20:19
I personally love him, but ahh.... *waits for bashing to begin behind a large, LARGE rock*
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 20:25
DOnt worry, the polls should absorb most of the bad bashing...i think lol
Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 20:52
I despise Bill O' Reilly. Besides the usual bullcrap that he says, he is not as bad as Rush Limbaugh or even Ann Coulter.

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 20:55
O'Reilly sucks! Pure and simple. No manners. Mr. Know-it-all. Don't argue too much with him or he'll boot you off of his show. Yeah! He sucks!
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 21:04
I think some of you should though try to read his book. He has many insights on many issues that i believe could enlighten some spirits. It would not hurt to check what the other side has to say on the issues you are concerned about.
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 21:05
who is  Bill O 'Reilly?
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 21:08
Well if you do not know just vote for the last option in the poll lol

-P.S dont hurt me after you actually see the option in the poll, please dont!!!!!!!!!
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Thegeneral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 21:29

The reason I like him is because he is normally toward the right, but he is also often rather left (thats normally when I change it).  I think Anne Coulter is SOO much more extreme than he is, but I like her even more!  Everything he says is accurate, so don't say he only says bullcrap.  And when he does argue, he always gives the guest the last word.  Normally that is not a sign of rudeness.

Akolouthos View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Akolouthos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 21:48

I actually tend to like O'Reilly. I think he performs a couple of vital services. He serves as a check against leftist ideologues, and he points out instances of liberal bias in the media and, of more concern to me, in academia.

That said, I don't like the way he discusses things with his guests. He is often rude. This can be attributed to the fact that an issue can not be given the consideration it deserves in a five minute spot of primetime TV.

Another thing that concerns me is that at some point we in America decided that the best way to have a balanced perspective is to listen to two polar opposites screaming at each other on TV. It might be a bit more productive to actually try to engage those who disagree with us.

-Akolouthos

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 22:28

Mr. O'Reilly is a self important jerk!   His phoney hysterics during the first weeks of the Iraq invasion should have gotten him thrown off the air.

He does not speak for right or left, he speaks for himself and his shows ratings. 

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2006 at 22:40

bill oreilly is war mongering, cowardly, intolerant, fascist, opinionated, biased, racist, and sexist.

he doesnt even deserve to breathe the same are as an ant.

thats my opinion atleast.

Edited by prsn41ife
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Thegeneral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2006 at 07:00
Would you like to back up those opinions with actual facts?  Or does going on a rant about a good news reporter make you feel more confident?
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2006 at 10:34
good news reporter??  bill oreilly is probably the most hated man in america... i really hate that man, my hate for him is indescribable.
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2006 at 12:01
He's an excellent comedian. He knows how to parody an uninformed, rude, right wing moron like no other.
DukeC View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote DukeC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2006 at 13:29
Anyone who lectures to a Vietnam Vet(John McCain) who spent 5 years in the Hanoi Hilton about the benefits of torture, has got holes in the head.
Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2006 at 16:26
Originally posted by Thegeneral

I think Anne Coulter is SOO much more extreme than he is, but I like her even more!

I SOO agree! I love Anne Coulter more. She is a way better parody of an ignorant neo-conservative. Oh, wait, she actually is one. I can't belive you have an ounce of respect for her. She admires McCarthy, believes that women should not have the right to vote, we should nuke Arabia, believes that all liberals are athiests that love Islam, wants to invade the whole Middle East and convert it to Christianity, the list goes on! She is the most extremist blubbering idiot that anybody has had the unfortune of hearing. I would hate to be her lawyer in a case for her sanity. At least Bill O'Reilly is a moderate conservative.

Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2006 at 16:39
If Bill says he is an independent, then he is an independent. He agrees with conservative issues, and agrees with liberal issues too. But it all depends upon the eye of the beholder to judge

Any way..Barby...baby..i love you so much better when you talk about the mario bros.....as GENERALS!!!!!!!! LOL
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Thegeneral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2006 at 17:32
Originally posted by Emperor Barbarossa

Originally posted by Thegeneral

I think Anne Coulter is SOO much more extreme than he is, but I like her even more!

I SOO agree! I love Anne Coulter more. She is a way better parody of an ignorant neo-conservative. Oh, wait, she actually is one. I can't belive you have an ounce of respect for her. She admires McCarthy, believes that women should not have the right to vote, we should nuke Arabia, believes that all liberals are athiests that love Islam, wants to invade the whole Middle East and convert it to Christianity, the list goes on! She is the most extremist blubbering idiot that anybody has had the unfortune of hearing. I would hate to be her lawyer in a case for her sanity. At least Bill O'Reilly is a moderate conservative.

Lol, why do you think I get a hoot out of Hanity and Colmes when Colmes has to put up with her!  I personally love her quote of nuking all the Middle East, but then the oil would be gone.  Ahh, but I wouldn't call anyone a blubbering idiot.  Thats kind of unsustained when shes written the book "How to talk to a Liberal.... if you must".  But seriously, neither Bill or Anne are off their nut.  Although I'm surprised Mr. Colmes is still sain after being on Fox (nothing against them, cause its the news I most prefere)

Akolouthos View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Akolouthos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2006 at 19:10

Originally posted by Emperor Barbarossa

She is the most extremist blubbering idiot that anybody has had the unfortune of hearing. I would hate to be her lawyer in a case for her sanity.

I'm not too much of a fan of old Anne. Still, I don't think we can say she--or for that matter anyone else--is the most extreme, blubbering, idiot ever. Remember, the left has its ignorant ideologues too (Michael Moore, Jeneanne Garofolo, Ward Churchill, etc.). Unfortunately idiocy seems to be a disease all humans are susceptible to, regardless of their political orientation.

-Akolouthos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>