Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fight for Equality

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fight for Equality
    Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 16:45

Fight for Equality, by Bisera Dzidic
Bisera is currently a student of Islamic Theology at the University of Sarajevo

[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 16:58

Mila, is it possible for you to make the article a bit bigger? very hard to read.

Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 18:00
A fat balding forty year old man in an overlarge un-ironed gawdy t-shirt, a pair of 10 jeans betraying builders cleavage at the rear, is capable of walking down the road past two pretty young 19 years old girls, smile at them, they smile back................. and then think to himself "I bet they fancy me"

When a women can do this too, they will truly be equal..... until then, get back to the kitchen.

Edited by Paul - 13-Jun-2006 at 18:00
Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 09:51
Originally posted by Paul

.... until then, get back to the kitchen.

Ahem, please tell me this was a TYPO!
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
vespasian View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote vespasian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 18:51
I read a book on this a while ago...I think it was called "The Adonis Complex"...does anyone remember this book?
Is someone going to tell Triple H that someone beat him to the title "King of Kings"?
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 11:38
Originally posted by vespasian

I read a book on this a while ago...I think it was called "The Adonis Complex"...does anyone remember this book?

Yes, I recall the book. It's "The Adonis Complex: The Secret Crisis of Male Body Obsession". It has to do with male obsessions, such as physical appearance, pumping iron and building muscles by taking steroids, eating disorders, insecurities, allergies, ....etc. The authors postulate that this behavior in men is caused by the rising power of women in society.    I tend to agree with them!
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
 Post Reply Post Reply