Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

First Iranian woman in the space

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First Iranian woman in the space
    Posted: 30-Sep-2006 at 21:59

The funds which the IRI allocates to Islamic resistance movements are not generated by the taxation of Iranian citizens, but rather by the sale of oil to external buyers. Furthermore, the Iranians are a Muslim people - 98%- and the funds given to finance what the IRI views as legitimate Islamic resistance movements are not considered a "waste" or anything of that nature. Rather, it is considered an investment in the future of the Islamic nation and for enhancing the influence of Iran in the Middle East.

The money which Mrs. Ansari is spending on an over the top lavish vacation is indeed a waste, because what type of person in their right mind spends $28 million for a joy ride?

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Oct-2006 at 00:32
You know what? i think this discusion is pretty interesting and i like to discuse it with you, though this theme is off topic here. I will open a new thread about it and i will pm you ( if you don't mind) and we could discuse it there. Do you agree?
Hellios View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Hellios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Oct-2006 at 15:56
Originally posted by Maziar

Space tourism is becoming a very profitable business for space agencies.

Still, she's technically an astronaut, which is an admirable achievement. Thumbs Up

If I could afford usd 20 million I would do it only if they allowed me a space walk, otherwise you spend the whole time peeking through little holes, zero gravity is nauseating, and the fun of take-off & re-entry can be easily achieved at much lesser cost.

Edited by Hellios - 20-Oct-2006 at 15:58
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12