Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The anti-rape condom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The anti-rape condom
    Posted: 24-May-2007 at 13:13
I looked at the picture of the device. Ouch! Well deserved.

It also sounds like the device will stab your fingers if you try to remove it by hand.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2007 at 13:16
She did not get me a lawyer. I was then interning in the District Attorny's office. She did not need a lawyer anyhows, her rapist did, since she was not on trial.

I don't see how my words imply that she deserved to be raped.  I said she was stupid, she undoubtely was.

morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2007 at 14:31
Here's the inventor of The Rapex simulating her product.

Here's The Rapex (from another angle):

"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2007 at 14:43
Why do I get the feeling someone will develope a steel condom to counter this.
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2007 at 15:06
Originally posted by Sparten

Why do I get the feeling someone will develope a steel condom to counter this.

It defeats the purpose. Guys refuse to use condoms because it doesn't feel as good. Now imagine what it would feel like if one uses steel instead of latex...
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2007 at 16:27
Originally posted by hugoestr

Guys refuse to use condoms because it doesn't feel as good.

And then at 19 years of age they wonder how their partners get pregnant, and how one of them cannot go through with an abortion because its 'against their religion', even though they never use the religion card when it comes to the premarital sex Wink This happens a lot in southern California.

Morticia, are there any testimonies or stories about any rapists who had this device used on them? I need some comedic relief.
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2007 at 17:54
Originally posted by ArmenianSurvival

And then at 19 years of age they wonder how their partners get
pregnant, and how one of them cannot go through with an abortion
because its 'against their religion', even though they never use the
religion card when it comes to the premarital sex Wink This happens a lot in southern California.

They ARE against premarital sex, but the flesh is weak...
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2007 at 19:39
     How can a person be opposed to something which they voluntarily do on a regular weekly or daily basis?

It would be like an active hunter who proclaims to be an animal rights activist, but only uses the animal rights card when it comes to killing animals that he likes.

Edited by ArmenianSurvival - 24-May-2007 at 19:43
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2007 at 12:04
Originally posted by ArmenianSurvival

Morticia, are there any testimonies or stories about any rapists
who had this device used on them? I need some comedic relief.

Sorry for the delay in responding, ArmenianSurvival - I just saw your inquiry! To my knowledge, the Rapex has not, as yet, been tested on a human penis - only on latex replicas, and it seems to do the job! But I am sure that at some point when it is placed on the market, many bizarre stories will keep us chuckling!     
"Morty

bgturk View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote bgturk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2007 at 12:52
Once rapists know about this device, they can just check the vagina, manually remove the device, and still stick their penises in.

Edited by bgturk - 05-Jun-2007 at 12:52
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2007 at 13:32
Originally posted by bgturk

Once rapists know about this device, they can just check the vagina, manually remove the device, and still stick their penises in.

Welcome to the women's forum, bgturk! Obviously, you did not read the article or you would know that manual removal will only mean that the device will stick to his finger and he'll have to have the device removed professionally if he wants to keep his flesh from tearing.
"Morty

Sarmat View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Sarmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2007 at 14:36
I just wonder how does this topic fit in the history forum ? LOL
Σαυρομάτης
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2007 at 15:00
NO Trolling Sarmat12!

You are always free to particiapte, if not, then withholding your unecessary wit would reap dividends.

Edited by Seko - 05-Jun-2007 at 16:43
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2007 at 15:16
Originally posted by Sarmat12

I just wonderhowdoesthis topicfit inthe history forum ? LOL

That's a valid question, Sarmat12. The Rapex is a newly invented device intended to protect women from rape. As this is a women's forum dealing with women issues, it's very fitting to bring awareness of this device which may affect women all over the world. I'm sure many of you had not heard of this device until I disclosed same by posting it here. Welcome to the women's forum!
"Morty

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2007 at 22:38
Originally posted by morticia

Originally posted by bgturk

Welcome to the women's forum, bgturk! Obviously, you did not read the article or you would know that manual removal will only mean that the device will stick to his finger and he'll have to have the device removed professionally if he wants to keep his flesh from tearing.

But that means that the woman who puts one in can't remove it herself either...
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2007 at 04:09
I should imagine there is rather a difference in the way a man 'checks' and the way the woman encounters it to remove it...
Rapes generally do not take place on a kingsize bed with good lighting.

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
Scorpian View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Scorpian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2007 at 06:24

I just wonder how does this topic fit in the history forum ? LOL quote Sarmat12

Think age old Chastity BeltWink and then think modern snug fit 'Taser' loaded Chastity Belt.Dead

The concept of prevention has a long history. The 'Rapex' is a modern solution to an age old problem; hence a valid history forum topic.

p.s. I don't mean to sound nastyEmbarrassed but men/peeps would need to be really desperate to consider raping that 'Rapex' woman inventor.

All those months developing the 'Rapex' when a simple photo of her stiched to a womans undies would frighten the most hardiest of rapists off.LOL 
     I don't know what would be worse; getting a Rapex or Rapex inventor off!  OUCH!Dead

Sorry!Embarrassed
             I just couldn't resist and deserve to be spanked.Hug

Scorp.

Edited by Scorpian - 06-Jun-2007 at 07:00
Scorpian
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2007 at 14:36
Originally posted by Scorpian

I just couldn't resist and deserve to be spanked.

Here's a spanking for you!

There would be absolutely no need for Chastity belts or The Rapex if only men would keep their "weenies" inside their pants until a woman wants to put it to good use!

Edited by morticia - 06-Jun-2007 at 14:37
"Morty

Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2007 at 14:45
Actually, chastity belts were the very opposite of the rapex: they were to make sure no other man's little peeping tom could go where it should not while the lord himself was off on crusade... Wink

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
Scorpian View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Scorpian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2007 at 15:35
Here's a spanking for you! Quote Morticia

Sorry mumEmbarrassed

p.s.   I'll not be able to sit down for a weekLOL

Scorpian
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>