Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Discussion about the Gov & Medicine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Malik View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Malik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Discussion about the Gov & Medicine
    Posted: 23-Jun-2007 at 07:52
In your opinion,do you think that they've (the government) found the cure for such diseases as aids and cancer,but continue to keep the cure hidden and off the shelves to profit from the billions that people spend to stay alive?Forgive me if this question has already been proposed here.

Edited by Malik - 23-Jun-2007 at 07:55
zeno View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote zeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2007 at 08:03
brilliant conspiracy Big%20smile surely it proposes to be man's worst crime ever

i think it's unlikely because exactly the same thing is said about fuel supplies and the space race

(there could be secret military bases in orbit, powered by super-fuels, with super-healthy astronauts LOL)

i think this idea comes from frustration at technology. all the incredible advances in the last 200 years have left us obsessed with what we will discover/invent next

science fiction has probably made us impatient

on the other hand, the world is already over-poulated. if diseases were suddenly cured, perhaps that could do more harm than good Confused 

Post Reply Post Reply