Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Create your own Europe!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
Author
cattus View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote cattus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Create your own Europe!
    Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 18:02
Originally posted by Temujin

the French surrender-monkeys

im sorry Clovis, i laugh everytime i see that.   

the French are fun to pick on,  but i really respect their military history because of the bad strategic location they have on the European map. That has to be admired.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 18:34
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 18:46
Certainly more original. Could have had a fish war going on in Iceland though.
Hmm, if i'm bored later, i'll make one too.
Arrrgh!!"
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 19:41

why are you still up at this hour?

LOL, what's actually so funny about the Rastplatz - bitte sauberhalten? don't you have those signs in the Netherlands too? your camping places must look like giant trash cans..but that's probably also the reason you come camping to germany...

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Evildoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 23:24

Bryan: Beating up a dead horse... if you are going to make a use of it's skin, better soften it with beating!

Iceland = Eskimos?

The French never surreneder except durign WWII. The Anglo supremists like making up myths out of thin air. To be more historically accurate, London had the greatest number of brothels in any of European cities... so much for the "gentlemen" myth.

So no using that racist scum statement again. Unless of course you want to publicize your status as a racist scum.

Edited by Evildoer
JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Quote JanusRook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 23:53
I am officially publicizing my status as a racist scum for finding French surrender-monkeys hilarious.
Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2004 at 00:57
To be more historically accurate, London had the greatest number of brothels in any of European cities... so much for the "gentlemen" myth.

During the victorian era, this is true, but one has to renember that London was also the biggest and most populus city in Europe at the time
France has (or had untill recently) state run brothels, not sure what happened to them.
Arrrgh!!"
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2004 at 07:23
Originally posted by Temujin

LOL, what's actually so funny about the Rastplatz - bitte sauberhalten?

I'm not really sure. I think there was something about iton a tv-programme.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2004 at 07:25
Now I remember.
A time ago there was and article in a newspaper about the 'ANWB Alarmcentrale' (they help Dutch people who got into troubles in other countries). It told a story about someone in Germany who got problems with his car. When they asked where exactly he was he said he was close to the town 'Rastplatz bitte sauberhalten'.
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2004 at 14:02
haha, now that's funny! 
cattus View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote cattus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2004 at 15:33
what exactly is sauberhalten?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2004 at 15:36
keeping clean
so Rastplatz - Bitte sauberhalten means 'resting place (? don't that's tho proper English word) - please keep clean
cattus View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote cattus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2004 at 15:43
got it.. thanks.
Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Evildoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 14:31
Destroy your own Europe...
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 15:55
LOl, we should re-open the thread "create your own USA" again
Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Evildoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 17:19

It shall be a vassal state to the Antarctican Empire...

Bryan View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 17:44

Bah, you mean the one led by Tobodai and his army of penguins?

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Evildoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 17:55
No, lead by John Nash. I am an agent of that empire, belonging to a special terrorist-spy group called Evildoers. We bask in the light of evilness...
Kubrat View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Kubrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 20:31
My Europe 

Edited by Kubrat
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
-William Shakespeare
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 20:40
You won't make many Portugese friends that way.
Arrrgh!!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>