Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Former Italian President thinks 9/11 was insidejob

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Former Italian President thinks 9/11 was insidejob
    Posted: 04-Dec-2007 at 18:04
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2007/120407_common_knowledge.htm

Most high profile person to endorse this theory so far, I think..
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2007 at 18:40

The question for sceptics now is, why would he lie?

deadkenny View Drop Down
General
General

Quote deadkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2007 at 18:55
Originally posted by Dolphin

The question for sceptics now is, why would he lie?

Why would he 'lie'?

Originally posted by Cossiga

...now know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad with the aid of the Zionist world...

Hmmm, 'Zionist world'?  Could it be anti-semitism?
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2007 at 19:03
 I interpret "The Zionist world" as all proponents and supporters of Zionism.  Zionism is a geopolitical movement.

General Wesley Clarke is also calling for an independent investigation into 911.
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2007 at 20:17
Yeah Kenny, why would the former pm lie..

edit: by sceptics i mean those who don't believe in the conspiracy theory!!

Edited by Dolphin - 04-Dec-2007 at 20:35
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2007 at 01:42
And I think Bushmen in Africa are responsible for 9/11... seriously guys, this is merely an opinion... albeit not a very good one.

Join us.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2007 at 01:50
Yes Pekau, and yours is highly informed.  why do they still refuse to commission an independent inquiry if everything went down as they want everyone to think? 
King John View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2007 at 05:00
Last time I checked they already had a commission, it issued a report and everything. Did you read the last paragraph? This piece is hardly objective. In the penultimate paragraph the former PM is quoted in 2001 as saying: "The mastermind of the attack must have been a sophisticated mind, provided with ample means not only to recruit fanatic kamikazes, but also highly specialized personnel. Does the former PM really think that the Al Qaeda network doesn't have these abilities? If he does then I have a bridge to sell him.   Does anybody else find it strange that the former PM seems to make his implications with out siting any evidence. He is paraphrased as saying "that the attacks were run by the CIA and Mossad and that this was common knowledge amongst global intelligence agencies." The only problem is he never backs this claim up. I like how nobody these days can take the simplest explanation, they always have to make it complicated and insert elements that don't exist. To make extraordinary claims like the ones he's making one needs extraordinary evidence. I don't think that he has it, and if he does he hasn't shown it to me, or at least the author of the article hasn't shown it to me. The author clearly wrote this piece for his audience, that is not to give news but to fuel the fires of misguided conspiracy theorists.

PS. I wish people would just let the whole Mossad thing go. There is absolutely no evidence tying them to the events of 9/11. If people want to say it was the CIA that's one thing but leave Israel out of it. How has Israel benefited from this? Conflicts involving Israel have only gotten worse and more numerous (with both sides acting as aggressors).
King John View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2007 at 05:01
Originally posted by Dolphin

Yeah Kenny, why would the former pm lie..

edit: by sceptics i mean those who don't believe in the conspiracy theory!!

Why does he not give evidence?
Super Goat (^_^) View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Super Goat (^_^) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2007 at 05:02
dear lord,  now the former italian president is a 911 truther too...
Panther View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Panther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2007 at 06:13
Why should he lie? Hmmm... Why should he tell the truth? Especially when the "lie" is incredibly more profitable then the truth! This is a story only for suckers!

If this country is the very devil of the world's worst nightmare, it hardly worked in it's best interest at survival by attacking it's human, economic, societal & military foundations?

I predict, when Mr. Bush is out of the white house, he will write a book and say it was a conspiracy also? He'll stand too rake in $millions from all the gullible people out there! Why not!?

Edited by Panther - 05-Dec-2007 at 06:14
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2007 at 11:45
oh thread, i will returneth later when i doeseth have time
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2007 at 14:07
That commission was highly flawed and did not  address any real issues.  If I remember correctly Bush and Cheney wouldn't even interact with it on record.

So there should be a proper investigation to determine exactly why and by whom the towers and WTC7, a building which had only a few pieces of flaming debris hit it, were demolished.  If they want closure and an end to the now mainstream conspiracy theories then they should conduct such an investigation, unless they have something to lose.

Edited by Zagros - 05-Dec-2007 at 14:10
King John View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2007 at 14:26
Here it comes WTC7 I knew it. I bet you believe it was imploded or otherwise demolished by the US. Give it a rest. What questions did it not answer? Why would Bush and Cheney need to interact with the commission on the record? Simply there is no evidence that ties neither Bush nor Cheney to the events of 9/11. I'm not a fan of either but let's stop making them into the world Boogey man/Devil. Things have really worked out well for them.
King John View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2007 at 14:37
Originally posted by Zagros

.So there should be a proper investigation to determine exactly why and by whom the towers and WTC7, a building which had only a few pieces of flaming debris hit it, were demolished. If they want closure and an end to the now mainstream conspiracy theories then they should conduct such an investigation, unless they have something to lose.

Actually they conducted two investigations into the collapse of WTC7 one by FEMA and the other by the NIST. The FEMA study claimed that WTC7 went down due to fire caused by falling debris from WTC1 and 2 coupled with a lack of water and water pressure to put out these pockets of fires. The preliminary NIST study states that there was more structural damage then FEMA had originally thought and that the collapse was due to this structural damage since the building's structural integrity was compromised by the falling debris which caused a 10 story gash on the South-side a quarter of the way in to the building.

The conspiracy theories aren't mainstream by the way. Just because a bunch of people on the internet have them doesn't make them mainstream popular opinion.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2007 at 15:47
Typical, seeking to discredit opposing voices with ad hominem

What, you, I or anyone else believes at this moment in time is irrelevant until a truly independent and conclusive investigation into ALL of the events surrounding 911 is conducted.

I am sure there are enough credible and qualified individuals with a high sense of moral integrity whom are more than willing to help undertake such an investigation.  Such an investigation will put the majority of minds with suspicion around the events to rest - unless of course it implicates certain parties constituent to the corridors of power, which is why I suspect it is so vehemently resisted by some.

To expect the world to take the word of proven liars such as Bush, Cheney, Podhoretz and other abhorrent individuals on the issue is frankly ludicrous.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2007 at 15:49
Originally posted by King John

.So there should be a proper investigation to determine exactly why and by whom the towers and WTC7, a building which had only a few pieces of flaming debris hit it, were demolished.  If they want closure and an end to the now mainstream conspiracy theories then they should conduct such an investigation, unless they have something to lose.

Actually they conducted two investigations into the collapse of WTC7 one by FEMA and the other by the NIST. The FEMA study claimed that WTC7 went down due to fire caused by falling debris from WTC1 and 2 coupled with a lack of water and water pressure to put out these pockets of fires. The preliminary NIST study states that there was more structural damage then FEMA had originally thought and that the collapse was due to this structural damage since the building's structural integrity was compromised by the falling debris which caused a 10 story gash on the South-side a quarter of the way in to the building.

The conspiracy theories aren't mainstream by the way. Just because a bunch of people on the internet have them doesn't make them mainstream popular opinion.

Brought it down in a fashion consistent with controlled demolition, the only buildings to ever collapse in such a fashion from fire.   That's one of the things that's fishy and needs investigation.  And hey, there are plenty of credible, high profile, individuals calling for a proper investigation. 

Edited by Zagros - 05-Dec-2007 at 15:56
Panther View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Panther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2007 at 17:31
Zagros,

King John is basically correct.

From an article i looked up on the web:

As the North Tower collapsed on Semptember 11, 2001, debris hit 7 World Trade Center, causing heavy damage to the south face of the building. The bottom portion of the building's south face was heavily damaged from debris, including: damage to the southwest corner from the 8th to 18th floor, a large vertical gash on the center-bottom extending at least ten floors, and other damage as high as the 18th floor. The building was equipped with a sprinkler system, but had many single-point vulnerabilities for failure. The sprinkler system required manual initiation of the electrical fire pumps, rather than being a fully automatic system. The sprinkler floor level controls had just a single connection to the sprinkler water riser, and the sprinkler system required some power for the fire pump to deliver water. Loss of power to the fire pump or other damage to the structure would have meant no functioning sprinklers. Also, water pressure was low, with little or no water to feed sprinklers.

After the north tower collapsed, some firefighters entered 7 World Trade Center to search the building. They attempted to extinguish small pockets of fire, but low water pressure hindered their efforts. A massive fire burned into the afternoon on the 11th and 12th floors of 7 World Trade Center, the flames visible on the east side of the building. During the afternoon, fire was also seen on floors 610, 1314, 1922, and 2930. At approximately 2:00 p.m., firefighters noticed a bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center between the 10th and 13th floors which was a sign that the building was unstable and might collapse. During the afternoon, firefighters also heard creaking sounds coming from the building. Around 3:30 pm, given that 7 World Trade Center was unstable and would possibly collapse, FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro decided to halt rescue operations, surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris near 7 World Trade Center and evacuate the area due to concerns for the safety of personnel. At 5:20 p.m. EDT on September 11, 2001, 7 World Trade Center collapsed. The building had been evacuated and there were no casualties associated with the collapse.

I don't think anyone can cut through the current political animosity at this time for the truth to prevail? Independent investigation or not... people just won't accpet the truth until they are ready for it!

King John View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2007 at 19:00

Typical, seeking to discredit opposing voices with ad hominem. What,
you, I or anyone else believes at this moment in time is irrelevant
until a truly independent and conclusive investigation into ALL of the
events surrounding 911 is conducted.I am sure there are enough
credible and qualified individuals with a high sense of moral integrity
whom are more than willing to help undertake such an investigation.
Such an investigation will put the majority of minds with suspicion
around the events to rest - unless of course it implicates certain
parties constituent to the corridors of power, which is why I suspect
it is so vehemently resisted by some. To expect the world to take the word of proven liars such as Bush, Cheney, Podhoretz and other abhorrent individuals on the issue is frankly ludicrous.

Talk about an ad hominem attack. You mean to tell me that Governor Kean is a liar, not credible, and immoral. Your ascertains about Bush and Cheney being immoral and not credible are true, the only problem here is that they didn't lead the investigations into what happened. By the way what does Podhoretz have to do with this?
King John View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2007 at 19:03

Originally posted by King John

.So there should be a proper investigation to determine exactly why and by whom the towers and WTC7, a building which had only a few pieces of flaming debris hit it, were demolished. If they want closure and an end to the now mainstream conspiracy theories then they should conduct such an investigation, unless they have something to lose.

Brought it down in a fashion consistent with controlled demolition, the only buildings to ever collapse in such a fashion from fire. That's one of the things that's fishy and needs investigation. And hey, there are plenty of credible, high profile, individuals calling for a proper investigation.

Actually none of these reports say anything about demolitions. An objective look at the evidence clearly shows no demolitions. Controlled demolitions take months of preparation and many, many people. How is it that none of the people working in the WTC report seeing any of these preparations?

You also haven't answered my previous questions. Will you answer them or are you going to continue to look past them?

Edited by King John - 05-Dec-2007 at 19:05
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>