Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

British Cheerleaders; Banned for being black!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
pikeshot1600 View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Online Status: Offline
  Quote pikeshot1600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: British Cheerleaders; Banned for being black!
    Posted: 28-May-2008 at 15:15
Originally posted by ulrich von hutten

Let me , as worldwide wellknown sports- and girls liker, say, let the pretty girls sit next to me, without the pom-poms and other stuff of course, and everything's ok.

But these bouncing daws have nothing to do on the playground.
The playground is reserved for though men, might be the ref and sometimes for streakers.

Yes, this is an disastrous american invention, like cheesburger, commercial-breaks and entry-draft. No good old european sport needs this falderal....

In school, the cheerleaders tend to be the cute, pettite, small-breasted athletic ones.  Pro football cheerleaders are management's pandering to Joe Six Pack with his boob fetish, their customer base.  Pro football sucks anyway.

As far as good old european sport, are you refering to the hooligan riots at football matches?  (ANOTHER EXCITING SCORELESS TIE!!!!!   LOL ) 

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2008 at 17:23
Originally posted by pikeshot1600

Originally posted by Constantine XI

Originally posted by Ikki

Originally posted by Parnell

Anyway, I would like to once again say, AMERICANS ARE NOT STUPID!

I'm totally sure that if you ask in any euro street you will get same or worst answer; well, at least in my country.

LOL, ummm.... what?
 http://youtube.com/watch?v=w_mkwB9ayK4&feature=related It seems the British have that, too
He means the man in the street anywhere would neither care about nor find it important to know information that does not affect his daily life.  It is a Jay Leno trick to pull on pedestrians, and the guy chooses his targets to get the "answers" he wants.  There is also a thing called editing.

Youtube....what a fabulous tool for observation.  A real achievement for the world.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2008 at 17:28
Hysel 1984. RIP. :(

I still say Juve and Italians clubs should have been punished as well.
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2008 at 17:43
What's up with the all the heat against cheerleaders? They're a great invention for those of
us who don't care so much about sports but like to watch girls in short skirts dance and
provide the occasional panty shot. 
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2008 at 17:47
Watch tennis or beach  volleyball then.

Another reason to dislike the Williams sister, great players, but well...........
Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2008 at 17:53
Originally posted by Reginmund

What's up with the all the heat against cheerleaders? They're a great invention for those of
us who don't care so much about sports but like to watch girls in short skirts dance and
provide the occasional panty shot. 

The first problem in Sweden is that only basketball has these. And the second problem is that only girls between the age of 7 and 14 are interested in it, because around the age of 15 they become old enough to realise that it's not their ability of making human pyramids that is appreciated. Which makes me wonder why we have them at all. Probably because their parents think they are cute.

Edited by Styrbiorn - 28-May-2008 at 17:54
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2008 at 19:46
Ha, i do love this forum. Within few words this thread changed into a general settlement against cheerleading.

Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2008 at 02:41
Originally posted by es_bih

Originally posted by pikeshot1600

Originally posted by Constantine XI

Originally posted by Ikki

I'm totally sure that if you ask in any euro street you will get same or worst answer; well, at least in my country.

LOL, ummm.... what?
 http://youtube.com/watch?v=w_mkwB9ayK4&feature=related It seems the British have that, too
He means the man in the street anywhere would neither care about nor find it important to know information that does not affect his daily life.  It is a Jay Leno trick to pull on pedestrians, and the guy chooses his targets to get the "answers" he wants.  There is also a thing called editing.

Youtube....what a fabulous tool for observation.  A real achievement for the world.

pikeshot and es_bih: when I quoted Ikki it look to me like he was talking about the etymological history of a valley in Persia.  I was dumbfounded as it looked like he was deviating mindlessly from the thread, plus it wasn't his area.

It must have been some bizarre IT error that caused someone else's post from another thread to appear in place of his. Truly bizarre.
gcle2003 View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2008 at 09:58
Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

Cheer leaders are cheesy and they are american. Nevertheless they are kind of cool in the IPL I'll admit.
They have cheerleaders in the IPL? ConfusedShockedAngryDead

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2008 at 10:48
Whats more surprising is that anybody esp someone like glce2003 even watches that mosterosity.
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2008 at 12:41
Originally posted by Styrbiorn

The first problem in Sweden is that only basketball has these. And the second problem is that only girls between the age of 7 and 14 are interested in it, because around the age of 15 they become old enough to realise that it's not their ability of making human pyramids that is appreciated. Which makes me wonder why we have them at all. Probably because their parents think they are cute.

And certain middleaged men... Wink
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2008 at 13:16
Originally posted by Sparten

Whats more surprising is that anybody esp someone like glce2003 even watches that mosterosity.

hey, Sparty, what's a mosterosity ? Or is it a monstrous City?

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2008 at 13:26
Watch IPL and you'll know. Also imagine a version of football, with a fifteen minute playing times, keeper is handcuffed and blindfolded, all defenders have to wear cannonball chains and they are each allowed only a tackle a half, all goals extend from one cornor flag to the other then you wil know what IPL is to cricket.
gcle2003 View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2008 at 15:50
Originally posted by Sparten

I don't, as should be obvious from my post. I agree that 20-20 cricket and the like are monstrosities.

Though one of my best cricket-watching memories was of a 40-over John Player League match watching Bedi bowl to Barry Richards on a turning wicket.

Richards could hardly ever get Bedi away, Bedi couldn't get through Richards' concentration, and Richards kept everybody else away from Bedi's end for the whole eight overs.

And this was watching at the ground (which isn't a cricket ground any more Cry )

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2008 at 18:17
Barry Richards, aparthieds most unfortunate victim. 50 over game and even 40 is still enough for a class act to shine. 20 20 is a bloody lottery.

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2008 at 21:56

Darn right!  You won't catch us playing anything like Hurling.  you have to be crazy or Irish for that one.Big%20smile
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
pikeshot1600 View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote pikeshot1600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2008 at 22:06
Originally posted by red clay

Darn right!  You won't catch us playing anything like Hurling.  you have to be crazy or Irish for that one.Big%20smile

Well, we have a better version of hurling.  It is a well known college sport, aka the: "technicolor yawn."  Cheers

Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2008 at 23:26
I heard a statistic that beach volleyball viewing does really well among 13-17 year olds and 45-60 year olds. It really reaches out to that male demographic quite successfully.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2008 at 23:43
Originally posted by red clay

LOL
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2008 at 02:22
just so you know, we Irish don't get offended by ethnic (is that the right word even?) jokes...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>