Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

rightfully elected President of Iran

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tusi View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Tusi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rightfully elected President of Iran
    Posted: 13-Aug-2009 at 21:38
I will act as President of a free Iran so feel free to question any policy in the world.

I will pretend I have just taken over from the current government and try to sort it out.

My policies include:
-Partial privitization of the oil industry.
-Halting nuclear enrichment .
-imposing a taxation system thus removing subsidies.
-Endowment fund for surplus oil revenues
-Oil diversification
-Social reform

Please question about these policies and any others as i'd be happy to answer them. So please bring up any topic,religion, economy etc.

Edited by Tusi - 13-Aug-2009 at 21:39
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2009 at 12:34
What about the culture? Will you seek for a cultural union or respect the cultural diversity of Iran?
Tusi View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Tusi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2009 at 13:52
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

What about the culture? Will you seek for a cultural union or respect the cultural diversity of Iran?

The latter, as it won't disturb the harmony of local tradition. We can't force anyone to adhere to any particular culture even if it would have positive outcomes, so we have to embrace all different factions. Though the loop-hole in this argument would be, what if the particular culture is against the law? And to that I would say no to.

In saying that, we have a common culture among all iranians, be it norouz or ramedan in many cases, which can bring the nation together.
 Post Reply Post Reply