Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ahmadinejad is a Jew!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ahmadinejad is a Jew!
    Posted: 02-Oct-2009 at 13:32

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/6256173/Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-revealed-to-have-Jewish-past.html : Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's vitriolic attacks on the Jewish world hide an astonishing secret, evidence uncovered by The Daily Telegraph shows.

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Oct-2009 at 14:37
Interesting - add some more sources on this if you can. Some say Hitler was Jewish or at least half and some like Michael Savage call Ahmadinejad the Hitler of our time.
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Spey View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

suspended

Quote Spey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Oct-2009 at 15:55
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

Ahmadinejad is a Jew!

And ?
Miller View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Oct-2009 at 18:12

I don’t know about Ahamdinejad although he looks a little Jewish, but in general

Iranians Muslims are converts from other religions to Islam at different points in time so they all have some kind of "background". Even up to Safavid times there was a sizable non-Muslim population in Iran and Iran has had a sizable number of Jews. Some of most well-off people involved with the current Iranian system come from families who have converted from Judaism to Islam recently most likely for financial reasons as it has been the case for other convert from other religions. It should not be a surprise that some of the people in Iran who are called Muslim today may actually may have Jewish background

PS, the link does not seem to work

Spey View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

suspended

Quote Spey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Oct-2009 at 18:40
All Jews  were  adoptees  / converts to that religion at some time in their family history .

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Oct-2009 at 23:37
Originally posted by Spey

All Jews  were  adoptees  / converts to that religion at some time in their family history .

Whoa cowboy, you don't just throw something like that out on the floor without some sourcing, and with a topic like that, it had better be iron clad.
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2009 at 12:39
“Christianity and Rabbinical Judaism” talks about this but I gave the book away to a friend so I cannot source it.   NO time public computer
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Spey View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

suspended

Quote Spey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2009 at 14:05
Originally posted by red clay

Whoa cowboy, you don't just throw something like that out on the floor without some sourcing, and with a topic like that, it had better be iron clad.

Who is 'cowboy' ? .

As to the rest of your silly response to my post ,   have a good think about the invention of religions .

Religion is not in the human DNA .

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2009 at 14:22

I was in a rush but all Jews is a huge overstatement and I agree with Red Clay. If you going to make such a statement prove it and then back it up. There were converts to the Jewish faith over time but using the term "all" is an overstatement.
Spey View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

suspended

Quote Spey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2009 at 14:56
Originally posted by eaglecap

I was in a rush but all Jews is a huge overstatement and I agree with Red Clay. If you going to make such a statement prove it and then back it up. There were converts to the Jewish faith over time but using the term "all" is an overstatement.

Read the whole of my post , and digest it properly .
'All' is not an overstatement , the same applies to any religion .
Can't you figure that one out for yourself ?

Do you want proof that religion is not in the DNA of human beings ?

Get your own tested , and see if it shows up .

Miller View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2009 at 15:10

There is not a consensus on if Judaism is a religion, ethnicity, or mixture of both. Judaism is one of the religions that is not "open for all" and is centered around an ethnicity. There have been a lot of debates around this subject. Some of the Pre-Islamic Iranian religions fell into the same category

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2009 at 16:23
We need to please stay on topic- it is about the claim that Ahmadinejad is Jewish and not about the Jewish religion or people.
SamaZ View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote SamaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2009 at 11:30
Frankly, I fail to see how having a Jewish background [?] makes Ahmadinejad a Jew

p.s. - my first post in over 3 years!

p.p.s.- that 2nd pic is badly photoshopped..

Edited by SamaZ - 05-Oct-2009 at 11:31
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2009 at 07:48
I think Ahmadinejad really loves Jews, as I said in this thread: Friend of Israelis, first Vice-President of Iran!, sometimes ago he appointed someone as his first Vice-President who had said I love Israelis, Ahmadinejad seems to be the president of Iran but he mostly talks about Israel and Jews everywhere and Mashaya, his first Vice-President, is almost always beside him, as I heard Mashaya is also a Hebrew word which means Messiah, the promised deliverer of the Jewish nation.

Edited by Cyrus Shahmiri - 07-Oct-2009 at 08:55
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2009 at 10:08
Cyrus, I would suspect some photographic magic is involved?

But, surely if the Bible of the Jews is taken as a real account of real events, then the Jews / Hebrews / captives taken to Persia seem to have had a "religious" affinity with the ruler(s) in Persia! Enough, it seems, that they were reportedly released to go back to Jerusalem and allowed to rebuild the Temple and the Walls, and the gates to the walls, all the while under the supervision of the Persian King(s)!

All of the Biblical connections escape me right now, and I don't have the time to persue them, but I'd bet someone here knows it?
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2009 at 10:43
I think it is possible he likes Jews but he seems to hate the state of Israel. He is only a puppet of the Imams but I have heard him spew hate toward the Jews in Israel.
Azadi View Drop Down
Consul
Consul
retired AE moderator

Quote Azadi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2009 at 12:26
"Was Jew" and "Is Jew" comes up everytime.
Hitler, ataturk, and now Ahmadinejad ?
Miller View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2009 at 22:48

It would be a little ironic that Iran may have a Jewish president before the US. Joe Libermann must not be happy about that

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2009 at 00:30
Originally posted by Azadi

"Was Jew" and "Is Jew" comes up everytime.
Hitler, ataturk, and now Ahmadinejad ?

Ataturk. No one is saying Atatürk a jew. İ dont know where you find your knowladge.

Everybody know he was a muslim.

Azadi View Drop Down
Consul
Consul
retired AE moderator

Quote Azadi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2009 at 04:42
Mr.Iskit:

http://www.talkturkey.us/2006/07/ataturk_controv.html

The Literary Digest: October 14, 1922, page: 50

Just search, Ataturk Jew.
Some believe he was Christian.

Though, these are only rumors.

Edited by Azadi - 11-Oct-2009 at 04:43
 Post Reply Post Reply