Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my father was a wonderful men

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Online Status: Offline
  Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my father was a wonderful men
    Posted: 13-May-2013 at 00:06
7 month has past since he flyed to heaven  as tradition we make small funeral every month on the day he died for one  year . today is 7th month of my father

it was in a night when he doesn't feel good i stay beside him he than said "go sleep my son i will be alright" i answer him no than we talk and talk and talk .

we talk about so many thing past life Future . after a time he feel better hevgo to sleep but i still stay with him . in morning  about 4 clock mother wake up and start for morning pray than she come to me and said" i ill take care of him go sleep my son " i was Tired and i move to next flower to my room and sleep as soon as i get into bed .  about an hour  my sister open my door with Scream and enter my room she was crying she than start to talk " father is not good help him " i was trembled and run to my father i see his mouth was full of foaming . ambulance arrived we took him to hospital we wait and wait to see who doctors trying to save him than one of them come to me and take me to some where we could speak alone "he get Stroke and most part of his brain is dead and rest of them are dying sry son  we have done what we could he wont last for long " and everything ENDs

my father was born in rich family in north of iran  . my granfather had a lot of lands farms gardens cows sheep  horses factories . he travel to turkey and
Graduated from itu university  as civil engineer than he move  to germany and finish his study from munich university he get usa green card but before he leave for america he have been told that his father is dead . he return home for my grandfather's funeral . after funeral he see how much his Birthplace underdeveloped than he chose to stay to make better life . if u ask me i will tell u he single handedly build the north .

before the iranian
Revolution he was head of The renovation of schools and State Engineer Supervisor in the north he build at least 300 school make sport stadiums Library road make gas pimp bring clean water to people's home and he was teacher he send somany  turkmen students to turkey and give them money so they could Graduated from turkey's university . he was seen to be old to be my father but there is no shame on it  he sacrificed his youth for making better life for people . he marry in older age . he love ataturk so much and he drink alcoholic drinks but he was a good man he never corrupt himself he never accept Bribery

after revolutions we turkmens faced 2 war of gonbad our family was in kerman my father took job there after 2end war he return to our town to see our house is looted than persians began to Dismissal the turkmens from government jobs from bank post from every where my father's boss told him to retired him self before he get fired and he accept . he saw worse days all  my grandfather"s lands farms and holdings become Nationalize but still he didn't give up on what he believes "better life "

some of his heart's vessels was closing with Blood clots we took him to turkey . turks told us it is to risky for surgical operation and we need to take him to germany . we planed and save money for it but just before we leave for germany dollar and euro  get 5 time Expensive thanks to regime actions and UN Boycott . we need more time for save money and in that time the Blood clots moves to his head and end his life

our Province gives official funeral for my father
in the day of engineer there was more than a
Thousand engineer and also parliament member from all over the north  commander of 30th army of gorgan commander of police of province jome imams Mayors and Governor-general of golestan
the governor give me a Qur'an and
Appreciation  than he says "your father was a great men and he lost to all of us "

2 of his daughter are
Graduated from turkey's university one from odtu as civil engineer other one from hacettepe as Dentist and my brother is studying medicine in osman pasha of skyshehir
and i was
hardly   trying to enter "age medicine universities of turkey" he promised me before if i enter "age" he will tell me the secret to how to pick up a izmir girl

in his last night when we was talking he told me never get
haughty in what i earn or never sorrows in what i lose cuz these are just game of life one day u will prevail and another day u will not  all matters is  how do you spend your time with your family

may all his works won't forgotten may he rest in peace

Edited by yomud - 13-May-2013 at 00:08
yomud are free people
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2013 at 04:49
There is ancient story which is about the luckiest man of world. Lydian king Croesus asked who is the luckiset man in world to a philosopher. Croesus was arrogant. He wanted to hear his name but philosopher didn't say it. He gave different names. After the third luckiest man in world, Croesus couldn't stop himself and started to talk. "OK these men are really luck but what about me, I am the king of the richest country on earth." Philosopher:Yes you are rich my king, but before to call you a lucky man, I have to see your death. After a while  Persians took the Lydian lands and Croesus became a slave. Before his excution, he told this story to persian king and he forgave Croesus. Then he took him as a personel slave-adviser.

I think your dad is also one of the luckiest man in world. 

ITÜ is now the second greatest university in Turkey about engineering.  Maybe that years, he could be the first. That is impressive success. ODTÜ is the first now in engineering and Hacettepe is well-known with medical education. You are living in really well educated family Wink but I have no idea about where is your brother and good luck for Ege UniversityBig smile

Note: Well now idiom about İzmir's girl
"The sea of Izmir smells like a girl, the girls of Izmir smells like a sea"

Edited by Ollios - 13-May-2013 at 04:50
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2013 at 07:33
yomud, the world will always mourn the loss of the wise, such as your father, but hopefully they will also celebrate their achievements, and what they have been able to teach those around them.

p.s. From what you have allowed us the know about your father, yomud, there would be a worthwhile book about his life.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2013 at 17:44
Originally posted by Ollios

There is ancient story which is about the luckiest man of world. Lydian king Croesus asked who is the luckiset man in world to a philosopher. Croesus was arrogant. He wanted to hear his name but philosopher didn't say it. He gave different names. After the third luckiest man in world, Croesus couldn't stop himself and started to talk. "OK these men are really luck but what about me, I am the king of the richest country on earth." Philosopher:Yes you are rich my king, but before to call you a lucky man, I have to see your death. After a while  Persians took the Lydian lands and Croesus became a slave. Before his excution, he told this story to persian king and he forgave Croesus. Then he took him as a personel slave-adviser.

I think your dad is also one of the luckiest man in world. 

ITÜ is now the second greatest university in Turkey about engineering.  Maybe that years, he could be the first. That is impressive success. ODTÜ is the first now in engineering and Hacettepe is well-known with medical education. You are living in really well educated family Wink but I have no idea about where is your brother and good luck for Ege UniversityBig smile

Note: Well now idiom about İzmir's girl
"The sea of Izmir smells like a girl, the girls of Izmir smells like a sea"
ty . it's kind of u to say such

well my brother study osman gazi pasha  in skyshehir i think it's means old city  the city located between ankara and istanbul and a reaiver cross from middle of it the

"there are 3 thing in turkey that we can not trust its whether it's money and it's izmir girl !! "LOL
yomud are free people
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2013 at 17:46
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

yomud, the world will always mourn the loss of the wise, such as your father, but hopefully they will also celebrate their achievements, and what they have been able to teach those around them.

p.s. From what you have allowed us the know about your father, yomud, there would be a worthwhile book about his life.
ty alani your so kind to say such Tongue
yomud are free people
 Post Reply Post Reply