Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JFK Assasination (Caution: Pictures May Be Disturbing)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Loknar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Loknar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JFK Assasination (Caution: Pictures May Be Disturbing)
    Posted: 11-Jan-2006 at 07:02

I've seen the video but I dont remember 'shots' ringing out, i only seen the 1 shot that that kills JFK.

If there as more than 1 shot, where they from the same gun?

Heraclius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Heraclius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jan-2006 at 15:57

I downloaded the footage from some website so I could decide for myself from what I could see how many shots hit Kennedy.

One funny thing about the JFK movie is that it was claimed Oswald couldnt of fired 3 shots from the rifle in 5.6 seconds, when a character in the movie demonstrates how Oswald would of fired the rifle he claims it cant be done. If you time him firing the shots though you can see that the actor actually performs the feat in exactly 5.6 seconds  disproving the entire argument.

A tomb now suffices him for whom the world was not enough.
QueenCleopatra View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote QueenCleopatra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2006 at 05:59

I'm not intending to attack you, but those pictures were too much graphic.[quote]

Well in fairness you were warned and you didn't actually have to look!

I used to be a bit sceptical but then I realised that Oswald couldn't possibly have shot Kennedy in the side of the head because he was positioned behind him. Plus the direction in  which Kennedy's body went when he was was sideways as if the shot had come from his left. If he'd been hit from behind he would have gone foreward.

Her Royal Highness , lady of the Two Lands, High Priestess of Thebes, Beloved of Isis , Cleopatra , Oueen of the Nile
Lord Ranulf View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Lord Ranulf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Apr-2006 at 19:53

I personaly have little time for conspiracy stories in general altho thats not to say I won't give every 'dog his day in the kennel'....the stories have been written, edited, re-written and five gazillion takes on the Warren Commision and the available forensics.......mistakes-conjectures-omissions, mis-interpretations, aside for the moement....have been made.

I leave you with this note. I have personaly met one of the US military's greatest 'snipers'...the Late great Carlos Hathcock, Gunnery Sergeant, US Marine Corp, and to the paraphrase the 'gunnies' comments."i couldnt have made the shot with the weapon and the circumstances"  ...and I believe the 'gunny'. Before I  retired I personaly qualified as expert on numerous weapons to include the M21/22 and others and was a qualified O/C (observer-controller) and I know damn well I couldnt have done it...hence I'll buy this conspiracy story

best.

Edited by Lord Ranulf
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12