Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Turk Warriors

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turk Warriors
    Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 14:22
mongol=turkic
Turk Nomad View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Turk Nomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 10:28

Mongols and Turks are the same?Turks are an alpino_Turanid people,also mongols?

Turkoglu View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkoglu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2006 at 10:21
Originally posted by ArashArcher

Timur is probably turk, but attila is a hun, and huns from mongolia.

Gok Turk empire's capital was in mongolia too
so the Gok Turks are mongol?

no way mate.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2006 at 19:59
i want to share some good persian movies with you guys...persian movies are really deep and they talk a lot about life.

hope you like them...

persian men are the most handsome and persian women are the most beautiful...don't tell me wrong because that is a FACT...

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2006 at 20:08
the glorious persian army...
let the world kneel before the persian army
iran's aircraft carrier
the other side of ahmadinejad that Bush doesn't want you to know...
professor ahmadinejad scores!!!

powerful speech delivered by professor ahmadinejad regarding the holocaust---Jewish people should go back to europe...

Edited by (Arash)-(Omid) - 28-Sep-2006 at 20:09
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2006 at 20:11
Shogun
Shogun
suspended

Quote Turk Nomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2006 at 09:17
I accept with honour =)I also think we all same.

Huns are turkic with no doubt
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2006 at 11:51
man shoma dost daram. turk nomad
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2006 at 13:32
Arash why don't we open a page for "Persian Warriors", I don't get what the Persian Warriors are doing in this post?
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2006 at 19:33
man...this seko guy is keep deleting my message and accounts on this forum, we should start a human right watch on this forum to regulate and report the abuse made by forum moderators on forum members... 
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2006 at 23:51
Originally posted by arash!!!

man...this seko guy is keep deleting my message and accounts on this forum, we should start a human right watch on this forum to regulate and report the abuse made by forum moderators on forum members... 

thats adminostrator seko for you.

how many times have you been banned.

ps Angry Stoppe posting persians in the steppe forum unles they're sakas of couse
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Sep-2006 at 00:08
xi_tu_jue my dear mesh*tes brother: (forgive me if i spell you enthicity wrong)

I am very surprised that you are a mesh*te, anyways nice to meet you.

how come you don't like persians???
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Sep-2006 at 00:47
hahah it's not that I dislike persians but it's not the place for posting pictures of them you need to do that in ancient middle east or something exept sakas of couse
omergun View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote omergun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Sep-2006 at 20:55
First of all, im sorry, i couldnt read all the posts. The first page i did read completely.

Originally posted by Beylerbeyi

There is no such thing as 'race' in human species, genetically speaking. Turkish genetics are mostly local. Local genetics include all the ethnicities of Anatolia, including, but not limited to, Greeks. There is nothing surprising about this.

Don't worry about not having Central Asian genes. It doesn't make you less Turkish. Being a Turk (or Ottoman or Seljuk) is about culture, not about genetics. This is what Turks believed throughout the history. This is what Seljuks believed, and what the Ottomans believed.

If you think that being a Turk is about genetics, you are not thinking like a Turk, you are imitating European racists of the past. Any Turk (or indeed Middle Eastern) who believes in such crap is an alien to his/her culture.

Dolaysyla, 'arabac nasl araba deilse, Trk de Trk deildir.'

Originally posted by ahiskali

I don't know about you but look like some of these warriors. (I come from nort east turkey)( actualy my great grand parents come from Ahiska modernday Georgia)

Turks mixed with a lot of people and I mean a Lot.
eaven if you have a few % other blood then turkic you might look different but the way you look can't always determine were somebody comes from.
It can be traced with the Y chromosone.

my english isn't spectacular. I hope you understood what i was triying to make clear.

I agree with both quotes. Id like to say that there is a basic Trkish appearence which has never changed from the beginning of the Trkish history. Trks lived in different areas, everywhere got mixed. This is normal, and did happen to all kind of nations. Like Ahiskali says, a huge percentage of the modern Trkish population looks like these pictures. As an example of the pictures, who could say people of Modern Trks doenst look like the picture from The Hunnic Warrior? I dont think so
Like Beylerbeyi said, being a Trk is also not about genetics, being a Trk is about Trkish culture. People who arent Trkish will never understand The Love and Feelings a Trk has for only the word Trk. Being a Trk is about having great love, respect,honour and proud for Trkish history and culture.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2006 at 23:09
Turkoglu View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkoglu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Oct-2006 at 10:31
mate thanks for the infos but only pictures please.

the topic is almost out of subject
women pictures, films, musics, persian infos(?)

please post Turk Warrior pictures only. 

Edited by Turkoglu - 02-Oct-2006 at 10:35

Shogun
Shogun
suspended

Quote Turk Nomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2006 at 11:00

no.Amercan Natives came america from asia.They called "redskin".They are Turanid.

Alpins are a caucasoid people mixed with redskins and became "First Turks"

Nestorian View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Nestorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2006 at 14:05
How can Arashomid be allowed to post the words
" Jewish people should go back to europe..."

This is incendiary invective with no proven basis except speculative extremism.

Edited by Nestorian - 04-Oct-2006 at 14:07
Isa al-Masih, both God and Man, divine and human, flesh and spirit, saviour, servant and sovereign
PeterKhanZendran View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote PeterKhanZendran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 21:35
Where did this Kamangir/Arash guy go?  If he sees this he needs to contact me at peterkhanzendran@fastmail.fm or through my site or blog.
Peter Khan Zendran
http://www.peterkhanzendran.com
http://peterkhanzendran.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/peterkhanzendran
Shogun
Shogun
suspended

Quote Turk Nomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Oct-2006 at 10:52
Originally posted by Iranian41ife

Originally posted by barish

I never thought I was going to say this one day, but they really look different from us.

It's nonsense to claim that the modern Turkish people are Turkified Greeks, but I don't know how to explain this huge physical difference.

the turks of today in the west are mostly turkified inhabitants that were already there.

like a lot of turks in turkey are anatolian and a lot of turks in the cacausus were already there, etc....

that is why you look different than the ones from the east.

Nihahahah :D:D,very good joke =)You must first learn the story of alpins to understand =).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>