Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nizame

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nizame
    Posted: 18-Feb-2006 at 11:29
i think guys you all now this great man of course somebody thinks he's Persian no He's Azeri and some armenins say he's armenian no he's not then everybody knows Romeo and Julite(sorry for Spelling)so before Shekspeare wrote it it' was written by Nizame and it's name is Leyli and Madjnun ok i'll post his history soon

Edited by Azeri Boy 2006
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Feb-2006 at 11:39

Well if you don't want a flame war (which I hate) i must tell you he was iranian.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Feb-2006 at 11:56

na he was Talyshi, that is why he wrote in Persian and not Torki.  The area he was from wasn't even called Azerbaijan then anyway, so it is physically impossible for him to be Azeri, the eastern part was called Shirvan and the western part was called Arran, historical Azerbaijan (Azarbadegan) is in NW Iran, south of the Aras river.

Shah Abbas wrote in Torki becuase he was a Tork.

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Feb-2006 at 13:33

Zagros i have heared this from my father, by Nezami Ganjavi:

torki sefate vafaye ma nist

torkane sokhan sezaye ma nist

well as you have surely noticed meanwhile that my english sucks, would you translate this for me please?

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Feb-2006 at 14:15

torki sefate vafaye ma nist

Turkish is not a part of our white (pure) faith

torkane sokhan sezaye ma nist

Turks of Sokhan should not be our masters

I think that si about right.

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Feb-2006 at 14:22
Thanks a lot Zagros . Does "Torkane sokhan" mean turkish speaking?
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Feb-2006 at 14:27

No i think it means from a particular place called sokhan, I have heard the word, but don't know where the place is.

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Feb-2006 at 15:07
ok thanx again.
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Feb-2006 at 19:57
I dont recall Nizame , when was he born?
erkut View Drop Down
General
General
Persona non Grata

Quote erkut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Feb-2006 at 20:12

By the way madjnun means creazy in arabic isn't it or is persian?

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 07:07
ohh come on boys he was born in Ganja and Gandja is Modern Azerbaijan so he belongs to Azeri history of writes and that time was called Intibah Dovru ok that time Azerbaijans land was under persians and that don't means he is persian and he was born in 1141-1209 died in ganja i think everybody knows Xamsa 5 great nizame poems others poets are Xaqani Sirvani,Muciraddin Beylaqani,Qatran Tabrizi and others if you need more info ask me
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2006 at 08:04
Originally posted by erkut

By the way madjnun means creazy in arabic isn't it or is persian?

it means crazy in arabic.  leili and majnun was an arabic poem (from arabic myths) which he put to paper, he didn't invent that one, also the same with Farhad and Shirin (this was an Iranian legend), Farhad was a mason who fell in love with the Queen's sister, Shirin...  The Queen was the Queen of the great Sassanid King Khosro Parviz, she was Armenian.

Farhad and Shirin were in love, but the Queen was in love with Fahad too, so she set him an impossible task because she was jealous.  She said in order to win the hand of Shirin, you must carve a huge relief in the side of the mountain, which she thought would be impossible.  But farhad started the work, the queen heard that he was almost finished, so she sent a spy to tell him that Shirin was dead (a lie).  Upon hearing this, Farhad became destraught and commited suicide...

Then Shirin found out he had killed himself, she also committed suicide.

The mountain on which he is said to have carved is said to be Mt Bisotoon which is in Kermanshah, there is an unfinished piece on it, it is 200 meteres wide and 40 metres high, it has been chiseled into a straight and smooth surface.

you can see at the bottom of the mountain, the place where he is supposed to have carved.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 10:17
hmm Armenin weren't at that time hmm i shall think on it what about Mountain where it's located
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2006 at 19:49
Nezami Ganjavi (نظامی گنجوی in Persian, Nizami Gəncəvi in Azerbaijani)‎ (1141 1209), with the complete name of Nezam al-Din Abu Mohammad Elyas Ibn Yosouf Ibn Zaki Ibn Moayyed Nezami Ganjavi, was a Persian poet and storywriter. He was born in Ganja (known during the Soviet period as Kirovabad in Azerbaijan), the capital of Arran in Azerbaijan, where he remained until his death. According to some sources, his father originated from the village of ta or Tafresh near Qom and his mother, named Ra'isa, was Kurd.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nezami

Edited by Land of Aryan
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2006 at 20:01
hmm Armenin weren't at that time

LOL
Then Where were They??
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2006 at 20:05
Also you forget, Veis & Ramin
They were another lover couple

Also Nezami Says:

همه عالم تن است و ایران دل
نیست گوینده زین قیاس خجل

"Iran is The Heart and all the universe The Body,
Of this claim, the poet feels no regret or humility."
Artaxiad View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Artaxiad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2006 at 21:41
They say that Nezami was Azerbaijani just because he was born in what is now called "Azerbaijan"...

LOL
Then Where were They??

Didn't you know that the Armenians are from Mars? Don't say anything, or else Azerbaijan will shut down this forum!

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 00:34

Nizami's origin was Iran, His daddy was a Persian, Though his Turkish Divan was found in =Alexandria and out today, he did not say in thet that he was a Turk, He said his dad was born in Iran, and not even Southern Azerbaijan, but Iran, so, there is no any ignoring that brother, He was our great poet and we learn him greatly but, when the case comes to Origin, He was a Persian

But we Have a Greater FUZULI anyways

mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 00:54
"Nizami's origin was Iran, His daddy was a Persian, Though his Turkish Divan was found in =Alexandria and out today, he did not say in thet that he was a Turk, He said his dad was born in Iran, and not even Southern Azerbaijan, but Iran, so, there is no any ignoring that brother, He was our great poet and we learn him greatly but, when the case comes to Origin, He was a Persian"

So how he your great poet?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2006 at 00:59

Cose he lived in Ganja, in Azerbaijan, durin Atabey Turks, and from age 7 to his death he served Turks, (During that times Persian guys were calm anyway) and becouse today we respect him and learn him, even if he was not nationally The Turk!!!, he was a culturally sure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>