Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Top 20 things you should know about women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Top 20 things you should know about women
    Posted: 06-Jun-2007 at 14:11
Originally posted by morticia

]Well, here's to fulfilling your fantasy! Here's all shapes, colors and sizes!    

Sheesh, morticia, you think I'm a bloody paedophile? Let me just tell you right now that I would never dream of engaging in sexual activities with anyone under the age of ten!
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2007 at 14:26
Originally posted by Reginmund

Originally posted by morticia

]Well, here's to fulfilling your fantasy! Here's all shapes, colors and sizes!    

Sheesh, morticia, you think I'm a bloody paedophile?

No, Reginmund, I never said that! You must have be confused with someone else. I forgive you!
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2007 at 14:28
Originally posted by Aelfgifu

And yes, Morty, you have a sexy bum, that must be you in the middle?

WOW, you're good, Aelfgifu! How did you guess?
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2007 at 14:36

Well, that is just the thing isn't it... Here in the Netherlands, we are curiously short on mountain lions... (perhaps it has to do with the absence of mountains?) In fact, walking around the countryside here, the absolutely most dangerous animal you can encounter is a cow... (or, if you are extremely lucky, you might get a miniature wild boar in out only nature park... but they are kindof shy) Now cows can be pesky, certainly when they are in a bad mood, but knocking it out is really gonna make a farmer real mad at you...

Point is, protective skills are a bit obsolete. Food, on the other hand, is vital. So if you wanna be of any use at all...

The mountain lion was just a metaphor for a physical danger. The guy has to lay his life on the line in order to protect his family, and he shouldn't expect his wife to do it. Not that she's any less committed, but what kind of sap would say, "Sure honey go ahead and check if theres a burgler in the house"? (for example)

Don't like eggs at all actually...Tongue

BBQ is allright. Now that is a thing I absolutely refuse to do, BBQing. Luckily, men are genrally fighting over who can hold the poker best...Wink Unfortunately, this does not mean they can actually get the meat done before it is burnt. BBQ skills are a defenate pre.

BBQ skills are a definite what? Anyways, Armenian and mediterranean BBQ doesn't need a poker, all the meat is lined up on skewers

I hear the Armenian kitchen is real good though... Did you never consider learning it to impress the culinary depraved American girls?

If you haven't tried it, then you must. I've never thought of cooking for a girl, they usually prefer to be with A-holes rather than a "nice guy" who cooks (no offense if you're one of the girls out there with common sense)

That goes for the cooking and cleaning as well my dear.

I have no problem with that. I'll buy the ingredients, and you can cook. I'll make the messes and you can clean them. I think we can make a pretty good team  LOL

Honestly I wouldn't mind helping out my wife at home, I'm not an unreasonable person. But if one person works a lot more hours per week, the other person needs to pick up most of the load at home.

Edited by ArmenianSurvival - 06-Jun-2007 at 14:37
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2007 at 08:25
Originally posted by ArmenianSurvival

Honestly I wouldn't mind helping out my wife at home, I'm not an unreasonable person. But if one person works a lot more hours per week, the other person needs to pick up most of the load at home.

Don't mind her, all women from North West European cultures have been crazy since the 70s.

These days you'll even find that some of them are downright provoked if you try to open a door for them, give them your umbrella in heavy rain or pay the bill after a restaurant dinner. "I can fend for myself, THANK YOU!"Ouch 

Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2007 at 08:37
LOL I don't mind doors opening for me. I only don't like people to pay if I know they have as much as or less money than me, I don't mind men with a job to pay. I do mind the umbrella as I am not made of sugar.

But I very much mind a man who expects me to sit at home and cook meals! I have a masters degree (almost anyway), and I did not spend six years and thousands of Euros for (four letter word of your preference). I will get a proper job, a full time one, and I will not be cooking and cleaning on top of it when I get home while a man puts his legs up in front of the telly! So there! TongueLOL

(Pre. Not English? Hm, sorry, must be a Dutch word... I thought it was useable in English too. Means 'positive aspect', 'point gained in favor'.)

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2007 at 08:53
I hear ya, Aelfgifu. Of course, this is no longer a problem since I've entered counterreaction mode; whenever I open a door and a woman is behind me, I make sure to slam it hard before her. Likewise, if I don't have an umbrella and I see a woman with one...Tongue

I run out on dinners too of course.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123