Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Women and Revolution in Iran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Women and Revolution in Iran
    Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 13:20
Yes they are permitted to use cellphones. The pictures are from Monday 12 June. Here the story:
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2006 at 13:37
   Thanks for the link, Maziar. I am sure all the women protests will have a positive affect, ultimately. When ALL Iranian women unite for the advancement cause, they will be powerful! I wish them luck and success in their endeavors!
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
Aydin View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Suspended

Quote Aydin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2006 at 13:50
lol...this hezbollahi master blaster has finally found his way into this forum..i know this guy from DCpersian...he either works for I.R. or he is just trying to mess around with you guys. what i really hate is when an Iranian tries to put all of the blame on the zionists or americans. It is time for Iranians to get up and solve their own problems rather than always blaming it on someone else...but then again i guess that is the usual Iranian mentality.  

Everyone knows that the Islamic republic of iran regime is a big joke ...just a phase that will end soon... put in place to balance the power in the region..there time will end soon. LOL

sorry maziar..i was away in europe..could not reach you on time.

but indeed this regime of mullas is very amusing. They recently sent Saeed Mortazavi [known as Ghaazi Mortazavi or Jalaad Mortazavi by some] to the UN's new Human Rights Council!!!!!!!
For those who don't know who Saeed Mortazavi is:
Mortazavi is a hardline judge who has allegedly personally raped and killed Zahra Kazemi in 2003 during her detention in Tehran's Evin Prison.
He has also been involved in a variety of trials of the journalists, intellectuals, webloggers, and others who dare to disagree with the Islamic Republic establishment. He has personally closed more than 100 newspapers and other publications.

Edited by Aydin - 25-Jun-2006 at 13:56
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234