Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closeda sporadic rant !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pebbles View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: a sporadic rant !
    Posted: 14-Apr-2009 at 08:51

First bad moment in my online venture since 2005.

Half hour ago,I received a racist slandering e-mail from one member at another forum.

hello, i see you are an Asian with a highly inferiority complex isn't it ?

I think you are one of those kind of people who seem ashamed of their ethnic group and really hate themselves by being a small , yellow, little and slanted eyed person, isn't it? why dont you recognize it ?

Btw you keep idealizing europe all the time, but.. didn't you make eyelid sugery, bleach your hair and put blue eye contacts as many of your countryfellows does? cause you never will change of being the little yellow pathetic person that idealize a reality and a continent that doens't belong to...

Tell me the truth..the beauty ideal in asia is not asiatic,am i right?

Edited by pebbles - 14-Apr-2009 at 08:53
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2009 at 09:07
This would be a most offensive email to receive. I think you should report this to a responsible morderator who can mediate the dispute and end it peaceably. There is no need for a public mud slinging match when conflict resolution channels are already well established. I wish you the best of the luck in resolution of this conflict, and sympathise with the negativity you have suffered.
 Post Reply Post Reply