Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm back for good!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aster Thrax Eupator View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Aster Thrax Eupator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm back for good!
    Posted: 12-May-2009 at 12:47
Hello all,

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about my rather prolonged absence, and that I am now back for good (yes, I know that's hardly very credible considering the amount of times that I've said it) - I actually find that such activities are relaxing during my exams, so expect to see a lot more of me, and when I go to uni next year (Decided now - Durham to study Ancient history and Ancient Greek with some philosophy, classics and archeology - and perhaps a little arab history thrown in for fun) I will certainly be using this site to supplement my studies! I've finished the paper that I took so long doing - "Athens and Empire - 479-446 BC", and I'll post it in the Ancient Med section if anyone wants to have a read and I'd like to submit it to the magazine - it's really helped me a great deal in how I write essays and organise them! Anyway, I haven't been here for a while so could anyone fill me in on any major things that have been happening in the forum of late...

[EDIT] - urmm...can anyone help me out a bit? I'm trying to post my essay in the ancient med section, but it won't seem to let me!

Regards,

Aster Thrax Eupator

Edited by Aster Thrax Eupator - 12-May-2009 at 13:00
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2009 at 14:21
You should really learn to multitask Aster :)
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2009 at 00:33
Welcome back Aster
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2009 at 21:14
Good to have you back, Aster. Are you still having that problem with posting your essay? I might have a look into it.
Kevin View Drop Down
General
General
AE Editor

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2009 at 22:06

Hey welcome back Aster!

I've been pretty busy with my studies recently also.

Btw are you about finished with school for the year?
 Post Reply Post Reply