Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lord Empires

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Leopold von Habsburg View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Leopold von Habsburg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lord Empires
    Posted: 18-Dec-2010 at 14:43

Greeting Everyone!

I would like to recommend a new online game which just came out called Lord Empires. The game is very deep, with a lot of thought going into the game mechanics. You take on the role of a ruler in the middle ages and your goal is to build up and develop your city. Unlike Sim city though, progress mainly depends on how well you collaborate with your neighbors (which are human players). You can do several things such as trade, connect roads and also go to war. The war system is much more advanced then the other browser games.

The main focus of the game is on the "clan" aspect though, you can create your own clan and can work together to win the country or religion elections which are held once every month or group up to fight rogues or other clans.

The game is TOTALLY free and was designed so that you do not need to spend much time per day on it. You can RP a ruler over a great city state if you wish, it`s all up to the player!

If you liked games such as Lunar Wars, Nation States, Cybernations, Erepublik, Ogame, Travian, Tribal Wars or SW Combine, then you will like this one.

To join the game go here:

http://www.lordempires.com

I hope to see you join up, so until then!

opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Dec-2010 at 21:09
At the age that the Beatles wrote "Will you still love me when I'm 64..?" I cannot in the best of my game play even hope to gain a tie with any of you youngsters!

Hell! I can barely type!

So, good luck in your "game play!", I will, however, continue to play my "game" within this site!
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
Leopold von Habsburg View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Leopold von Habsburg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Dec-2010 at 03:56
If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them!
 Post Reply Post Reply