Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Japanese America(A japanese leiutenate story)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
meninwhite View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote meninwhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Japanese America(A japanese leiutenate story)
    Posted: 02-Aug-2005 at 21:11
My name is Chuichi Tanaka and I was a leiutenant of infantry in the 43rd Infantry Regiment of the 14th Division which landed at San fransisco Bay, in January of 1942. Myself and 12 other companions from our division survived and so I am able to relate to you the tale of our great disaster!

We landed inside the great bay, near a city called Oakland, beginning at 0515 on the morning of January 22nd. The invasion started poorly. We were supposed to be a part of a five division force, including tanks, but we lost 13 tranport ships to submarine attacks alone, during the night before the invasion and so only shattered parts of our force were able to land intact.

Of our naval forces, I myself saw the results of a contest between the Yankee shore batteries and the Battleship Fu-So and observed the tremendous explosion when that great ship blew up! That clamity reduced the number of ships providing Naval gunfire support to just heavy Cruisers, HIJMS NACHI, HIJMS AOBA, HIJMS CHOKAI and HIJMS SUZUYA, in as much as the other battleship, HIJMS YAMASHIRO was torpedoed and severely damaged prior to her even arriving in American waters.

There was very little US Army opposition to the invasion, at first, but the San Fransisco and Oakland Police departments did engage and were able to resist the entrance of our forces into the city of Oakland for nine days, after which time the notorious American General Patton arrived, with his I Armored Corp and the slaughter of our forces commenced in earnest.

The American tank forces (please notice that the AMericans HAD tanks, unlike ourselves) were equiped with a tank which they called an M3 and I must inform you that even IF our forces had not been torpedoed, our own type 97 tanks would have fought very bravely and would have beem killed very quickly. As it was, we were unable to even dent one, and even though our soldiers made numerous heroic banzai charges, they were unable to overcome even one M3 tank!

Our soldiers also experienced a number of other difficulties at this time. I myself lost seven brave soldiers who were killed, either stabbed by knives or shot with pistols, by yankee women with whom they had been attempting "recreation"! Of course, were were forced to execute those females with our swords, but curiously, as soon as the American discovered this, their reaction was most unusual!
meninwhite View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote meninwhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2005 at 21:16

Battles

The Battle of The Grand Canoyon

Post Reply Post Reply