Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forums for discussing Politics, History, Sports... now better

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kiwusek View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote kiwusek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forums for discussing Politics, History, Sports... now better
    Posted: 20-Aug-2005 at 19:39

http://makephpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?sid=b61c4a398c069b2f258 a9acc59af8110&mforum=ultimatedebatin

That is the forum that I have just started in which you can discuss History, Politics, Post Stories (stories that you have been working on or new stories that you have just started), Discuss Movies, A Variety of Sports, Books you've read and much more. So come on by and register and help give a kick to the community by sharing with us your most valued opinions!!!!!!!! Everyones opinion counts. So be like these dudes:

Be cool

and

Have lots of fun at my forums!!!

And join my forums!!!

Help me advertise my forums if you like them and want them to grow so you can meet more new people.

Edited by kiwusek
kiwusek View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote kiwusek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Aug-2005 at 20:09

We try to present different views without a nationalistic sense, but at times nationalism is unavoidably. i might start a speacial forum for the discussion of the holocausts.

*Takes morphine pills* 

kiwusek View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote kiwusek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Oct-2005 at 15:35
There is a now a cash mod on these forums that opens new possibilities and lets people have some diversion from regular posting!
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2005 at 05:43
The link didn't work for me.
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2005 at 05:47

Oh, well, just an extra space that was left out:

http://makephpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?sid=b61c4a398c069b2f258 a9acc59af8110&mforum=ultimatedebatin 

I believe it is too long

There is an space that can't be deleted by my minds before the "a9acc59af110..."

Edited by rider
 Post Reply Post Reply