Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hitler and Germans the laughing stock of History

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
bilal_ali_2000 View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bilal_ali_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hitler and Germans the laughing stock of History
    Posted: 23-Jul-2007 at 08:35

What if objective history and research would prove that Indus Valley Civilization was indeed Aryan (maybe by deciphering the Indus Script) and that it was the Indus Valley people who spread into Europe and Cental Asia and not the other way round. Just imagine that if that would happen, how Hitler and Nazi and to some extent even the German people would become the laughing stock of history.

edgewaters View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Snake in the Grass-Banned

Quote edgewaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2007 at 10:54
Why do you want to make German people the "laughing stock of history"? Targetting an ethnic group to characterize them as morally degenerate - heck, you'd make Hitler proud.

Germans weren't retarded sadists. They were human beings like anyone else. Under the right conditions, Hitler might have happened anywhere. The Germans paid for the Nazis in blood, shame, and national agony - it's time to let it go and stop visiting the sins of the father on the sons.

Edited by edgewaters - 23-Jul-2007 at 11:00
Aster Thrax Eupator View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Aster Thrax Eupator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2007 at 11:34
Here here! I'm part German (German-Jewish actually, from Danzig) and I'm fed up with people speaking about the whole German nation as if they were all responsable for what happened in the '30s and '40s. Let's move on, for god's sake...
elenos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote elenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2007 at 03:54
The German language and the languages of India did indeed come from the same roots. Nothing to laugh about.
elenos
Baron
Baron

Quote bilal_ali_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2007 at 03:48

Sorry, i realize now i shouldn't have said that. I should have just kept it to Hitler and the Nazis instead of including the German people into the equation as well. The reason that i overreacted is because it annoys me to hell that the Nazis and their academic cohorts took thousands of years of our history and just credited it to themselves in a single stroke. It still burns me up when i hear neo nazis or a so called ethnically "white" person refer to themselves as Aryan which is an extreme perversion of the noble term Arya of Sansikrit meaning "one of good soul". If Arya did mean what they say it means then Bhudda was an extreme racist as he called his religion "Arya Dharma" which means that his religion was only for people belonging a certain race ironically presently his religion is alive and thriving only in regions which have populations which are not even caucasian, oh how Un-Aryan. Thankfully in Indus Valley Civilization we have the means to objectively refute the Aryan Invasion Theory, not some hocus focus like the "beech" argument. It seems that the invasionist school is in complete denial of any evidence which points to the contrary, they still believe that the chariot wheel was unknown to the Indus valley people despite it not only being one of the most common symbols in the indus valley script but also a strong cultural motif. The only thing which will satisfy them is when the the indus valley script is deciphered and the underlying language is proved to be Aryan. Keep an eye out because in the coming years the picture will get quite clear.

P.S. It is not that the Germans of today are angels either. By most accounts of people who know Germans personally, they are of the opinion that German are still very racist and deep down think themselves to be superior to all others.

elenos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote elenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2007 at 04:43
I can understand where you are coming from, but Hitler and the Nazis ruled by force and were not elected by the people. I mind myself getting angry at others whatever their race with they try and take a superior attitude! Of course that is offensive and something we all have to deal with at times.
elenos
Sultan
Sultan

Quote edgewaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2007 at 05:05
Originally posted by bilal_ali_2000

By most accounts of people who know Germans personally, they are of the opinion that German are still very racist and deep down think themselves to be superior to all others.

By most accounts, eh?

Forgive me for being dubious.
Baron
Baron

Quote bilal_ali_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2007 at 05:28
"By most accounts, eh?

Forgive me for being dubious. "

I have a grand uncle who has been living in Germany for about 35 years. My sister is an art student who studies in a reputable art institute and has many foreigner art teachers including Germans and she does talk about the German arrogance. My female cousins also come into contact with Germans and they also say that Germans are generally very racist. My friend who has some German friends tell me that many time that many times Germans do talk about all that racial purity gibberish that so freely used to come out of Nazis in the pre and during world war II days. As you can see that i do have some sources to get some idea about Germans from.

Edited by bilal_ali_2000 - 25-Jul-2007 at 05:35
Sultan
Sultan

Quote edgewaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2007 at 05:33

"By most accounts, eh? Forgive me for being dubious. "

I have a grand uncle who has been living in Germany for about35 years. My sister is an art student who studies in a reputable art institute andhas many foreigner art teachers including Germans andshedoes talk about the German arrogance. My female cousins also come into contact with Germans and they also say that Germans are generally very racist. My friend who has someGerman friends tell me that many time that many time Germans many times talk about all that purity gibberish that so freely usedto come out of Nazis in thepre and during world war II days. As you can see that i do have some sources toget some idea about Germans from.

So anecdotal gossip from your sister, a couple of cousins and a friend constitutes "most accounts"?

Those are some pretty loose standards by which to slander an entire people.

Edited by edgewaters - 25-Jul-2007 at 05:35
Baron
Baron

Quote bilal_ali_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2007 at 05:42

"So anecdotal gossip from your sister, a couple of cousins and a friend constitutes "most accounts"?

Those are some pretty loose standards by which to slander an entire people"

What do you expect me to do go and live there for twenty years just to find out whether they are racist are not? You cannot experience everything for yourselves and most of the time you have to take peoples word for it unless you have some reasons for doubts. And when most people like in this case observe the same thing you have to consider that there maybe some truth to it.       

Sultan
Sultan

Quote edgewaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2007 at 05:46

0What do you expect me to do go and livetherefor twenty years just to find out whether they are racist are not?

If you want to speak knowledgeably it would be a good start.

You cannot experience everything for yourselves and most of the time you have to takepeoples wordfor it unless you have some reasons for doubts.

By that measure, German anti-semites of the 1940s were justified in believing what they did.
Baron
Baron

Quote bilal_ali_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2007 at 06:30
I have no personal connection to the German people and for me it would be just another country on the map if not for their active role in distorting our history for their own nationalistic purposes.
And of course you cannot judge a whole people but you can get an idea about some of their cultural views and in this case the idea of Germanic superiority is something which many people who have connection with the German people talk about and not just Asians but also many Europeans.

"By that measure, German anti-semites of the 1940s were justified in believing what they did"

I said unless you have reason for doubt. The Jews were living right in their center for many centuries and if it was me the observation that the Jews were not exactly the Neantheredeal ape man completely lacking in intellect (Eintein was a German jew remember) would be reason enough for me to doubt what the anti-semites were telling.

By the way i think we should get off the topic of German people and just talk about how such big fools hitler and Nazis would look in history if indeed the Aryan Invasion Theory was disproved (which it has every chance of doing so)
Baron
Baron

Quote bilal_ali_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2007 at 06:30
I have no personal connection to the German people and for me it would be just another country on the map if not for their active role in distorting our history for their own nationalistic purposes.
And of course you cannot judge a whole people but you can get an idea about some of their cultural views and in this case the idea of Germanic superiority is something which many people who have connection with the German people talk about and not just Asians but also many Europeans.

"By that measure, German anti-semites of the 1940s were justified in believing what they did"

I said unless you have reason for doubt. The Jews were living right in their center for many centuries and if it was me the observation that the Jews were not exactly the Neantheredeal ape man completely lacking in intellect (Eintein was a German jew remember) would be reason enough for me to doubt what the anti-semites were telling me.

By the way i think we should get off the topic of German people and just talk about how such big fools hitler and Nazis would look in history if indeed the Aryan Invasion Theory was disproved (which it has every chance of doing so)
Sultan
Sultan

Quote edgewaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2007 at 06:58

And of course you cannotjudge a whole people but you cangetan idea about some of their culturalviewsand in this case the idea of Germanic superiority is something which many people who have connection with the German people talk about

Again, on what do you base this? Gossip from your cousins?

I said unlessyou have reason for doubt. The Jews were living right in their center for many centuries andif it was me the observation that the Jews were not exactly the Neantheredeal ape man completely lacking in intellect (Eintein was a German jew remember) would be reason enough for me to doubt what theanti-semites were telling me.

Anti-semitic Germans in the forties ignored Einstein in formulating their views on Jews; and you ignore people like Albert Schweitzer in formulating your view on postwar Germans.
Baron
Baron

Quote bilal_ali_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2007 at 07:23

Hey, i don't want to degenerate this into a racist slugfest. Most of Europe has gotten out of its superiority complex and the Germans are getting out of it too although i feel they are a litle behinde.

Anyway my gripe is with Nazis and Hitler and not German people.
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2007 at 07:52
Originally posted by elenos

I can understand where you are coming from, but Hitler and the Nazis ruled by force and were not elected by the people. I mind myself getting angry at others whatever their race with they try and take a superior attitude! Of course that is offensive and something we all have to deal with at times.

Hitler was elected by the people. he used democracy to demolish it when he was elected chancellor in 1933, I think, by a democratic vote.
elenos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote elenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2007 at 07:58
A debatable point. Depends on which history you read.  You have to admit there are many, and all with their own axe to grind!
elenos
Baron
Baron

Quote bilal_ali_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2007 at 10:49
Anyway my gripe is with Nazis and Hitler and not German people
And with people still harbouring nazi ideology
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2007 at 13:06
Originally posted by Dolphin

Hitler was elected by the people. he used democracy to demolish it when he was elected chancellor in 1933, I think, by a democratic vote.

Hitler was not elected, he was appointed by President Hindenburg. the NSDAP was elected, but not legally, Communist Party members were imprisoned, Social Democrats were bribed or threatened to vote for Nazis.
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2007 at 18:01
I'm, waiting for them to find the direct descendants of the original Aryans as some inbred nomads in the most isolated corner of Uzbekistan. That will make all the borish nationalists STFU.

IIRC, the Nazis were invited into the ruling coalition, but did not have enough votes to rule by themselves. This was the proverbial foot in the door. The Riechstag fire did the rest.
Arrrgh!!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>